Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image

Current Location: Outside Mwezi lands, hidden
Looking for: Mwezi or Rogue rps

Update 11/12: Meshach has been lurking around the edges of the M'J lands again. Others may (but probably not) know that a litter of cubs is being hidden there. He is still searching for supporters inside and outside the pride. He will cautiously meet members from within the pride.

OOC: Ecavi has started a list of lions currently with Meshach, and those still in the pride but siding with the Ex-prince. Please PM her if you'd like to join in on this.

Per Ecavi: Any pride member that joins Meshach and technically becomes a rogue are welcome to keep RPs in the Mwezi subforum and use said RPs to claim rewards like any pride member.

~Old News~
Update 3/4: Things have been moving slowly and Meshach has been keeping his head down. Two lionesses Runa and Rona have joined him outside the pride. He has healed from the wounds he received during the coronation.

As many of you know, the Mwezi'Johari has recently come under the rule of a new king. Meshach was one of the "leaders" in a spot rebellion against the new king. With the failure of that rebellion, and fear of his life if he stayed, he has left the pride. However, Meshach has not given up complete hope. He lingers around the far outskirts of the lands claimed by Mwezi'Johari lions. It is his hope that enough lions will see what Shangyue really is and side against him.

He must first heal. Then Meshach will be slowly sending out tentative feelers to see how the pride still stands.

If you would like your lion to possibly meet Meshach please post here! Note: right now he is only meeting those who won't tell that they've seen him to anyone, specifically Shangyue or one of his followers. He can meet with pride lions or rogues!

In the future we'll need someone who spots Meshach and reports him. That won't happen for awhile yet, but feel free to offer. XD

(OOC: I don't normally do these kinds of threads, but since Ecavi needs to monitor events I figure this would be easiest.

Please quote me or I may not see you've posted right away. Thanks!)

Update 7/29: For mysterious reasons, Meshach has left the borders around the Mwezi pride. He has not been seen or heard from in several weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Lions Meshach has met:
Note- If you'd like your lion to preform a certain role (ie: in pride spy, contact point, etc) please let me know that too!

Friends
> Runa (Mate, Painted Moose)
> Rona (Sabra Knight)
> Batu (nessiaing)- In pride contact
> Ota (Ecavi)- Seer
> Nyota'shuti(Excited Apathy)

Foes
>
>

Future Meetings
Friends
> Sameah (Andranis)
> Chata (Andranis)
> Yavin (Kimaria)
> Kimondo'Arista (Kolina) - to meet on his return journey from another pride

Foes
>
>

Undecided/Unknown
> Bili'Dryagan (Mogami)

magnadearel

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:15 pm
Meshach should definitely meet Ota! She's the seer girl I told you about. She only has a general personality right now since she hasn't been played much (she's quiet, somewhat eccentric but overall nice/good) but she does have a vague sense of how the future will end up, and that she's tied into it somehow. :3 Part of how/why she's stayed out of trouble so far, despite not caring for what's been going on. It'd be really easy for her to find Meshach, I think, whether or not he intends for someone to find him. I'm not afraid to use her seer powers xD

I'm sure I have others that would side with him (so many) but since this has a long, indefinite timeframe I figure Ota would be the best place to start since she already knows somewhere down the line this matters.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 pm
Ecavi

Awesome! I can put her on the list as a future occurance. That way whenever you're ready you could say she had a vision of where he'd be and found him. ^_^ Totally would love the use of seer powers here, lol.  

magnadearel

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Alright! It's always good to have a seer on your side wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:33 am
magnadearel

User Image

Depending on how things go with the pride, Bili may become Meshach's ally or enemy. If the pride goes through a period of great prosperity, he will assume that Shangyue's rise is the will of the Great Lion and come to accept the-way-things-are. If not, he will always find the new king's methods... distasteful.

He's very afraid that any actions he takes might endanger his family but right now he also feels like a coward for not doing anything at the coronation. There's definitely room for being converted to Meshach's side. He would never attack someone of royal blood physically though so he will never go after Shangyue directly. But he can be used in other ways. x]  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:39 pm
I have two lions in particular who would be HAPPY to help xd heart

User Image

One from inside the pride, while Sameah has outwardly pledged loyalty to Shangyue to save his skin since he bears relation to Shangyue and thus COULD pose a threat, he holds none. He would be happy to help from the inside to garner a counter-rebellion!

And from the outside...

User Image

Chata here knows one of the lions on the inside, Najisi, raised alongside him. He is nothing like the gold-coated lion, though, and prefers to stand up for those who need justice in their lives. When he hears about Shangyue's actions, he'd be more than happy to help Meschach!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm
Mogami

Andranis

Awesome!
@Mogami- It'll be interesting to see which side Bili comes out on! ^_^ Were you interested in rp now or later?
@Andranis- Woot! Meshach wanted an insider. XD He really needs intel on how the pride is doing. All the help he can get is welcomed. <3

I'll get you both added to the future list, but if you want rp or to plot something now with Meshach just let me know!

magnadearel

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:12 pm
magnadearel
Mogami

Andranis

Awesome!
@Mogami- It'll be interesting to see which side Bili comes out on! ^_^ Were you interested in rp now or later?
@Andranis- Woot! Meshach wanted an insider. XD He really needs intel on how the pride is doing. All the help he can get is welcomed. <3

I'll get you both added to the future list, but if you want rp or to plot something now with Meshach just let me know!

I guess we can do one now. Bili may be looking for his guard brother closer to the border and end up finding Meshach. I figure that by the end of the conversation he won't commit to anything but he'll give his word that he'll keep his mouth shut about seeing Meshach. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:44 pm
Mogami
I guess we can do one now. Bili may be looking for his guard brother closer to the border and end up finding Meshach. I figure that by the end of the conversation he won't commit to anything but he'll give his word that he'll keep his mouth shut about seeing Meshach. ^.^

That will work. Do you want to start or would you like me to? <3  

magnadearel

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

Yavin! Your boy's brother.

At the moment he is playing nice. Playing the game. He's going to pledge his loyalty to the new king and keep a low profile for now. He doesn't like it, but not being a fighter and not willing to leave, he feels he has little choice. I'd love for the brothers to meet at some point and Yavin would more than likely attempt to search Meshach out after what happened at the coronation.

So, basically, Yavin will stay in the pride under false pretenses but await the day the rebellion starts and he feels confident that it will succeed. He won't openly defy Shangyue until he is totally sure that he'll come out of it alive.

I'm up for any plots with him and he can be involved as much or as little as you like. Unsure how Meshach will feel about Yavin after what happened at the coronation in any case, so things might not work out so good between them.

smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:15 pm
I'll start one tomorrow! heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:11 am
Kimaria

Eeeeeeee! <3 Family reunion! *coughs*
I'd love for Yavin to search out Meshach and meet up with him. All the plots.
So I don't have anything really planned for positions or duties, and I'd probably work that out with Ecavi too when she's ready. We'd also be taking into about what people want to do (or what the lion would do lol).
No worries, Meshach isn't one to hold a grudge when Yavin didn't do anything. >.< He understands others didn't act for fear of retaliation.
When do you want him to meet? We have time for plots and such.

Thanks Mogami!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 pm
Here you go! heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 am
magnadearel
Kimaria

Eeeeeeee! <3 Family reunion! *coughs*
I'd love for Yavin to search out Meshach and meet up with him. All the plots.
So I don't have anything really planned for positions or duties, and I'd probably work that out with Ecavi too when she's ready. We'd also be taking into about what people want to do (or what the lion would do lol).
No worries, Meshach isn't one to hold a grudge when Yavin didn't do anything. >.< He understands others didn't act for fear of retaliation.
When do you want him to meet? We have time for plots and such.

Thanks Mogami!

Hello, hello!

Sorry for the delay in response to this. I would certainly be up for lots of plots and fun times and am really happy to start something asap!!

Let me know when you're ready and I'll ping a link your way <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces