Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:51 pm
((um don't you mean Dust? ^_^))

Nikita smiled, "Great! Just rest as long as you need to and just remember if anything happens I'm third in command so don't worry." She said contently as she wagged her tail somewhat playfully because she was somewhat content now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust thought about what Nikita said then changed to his wolf form "I changed my mind Nikita, I can't just take a brake like that. Head on back home Nikita besides you need to clare things up with the others" Dust got up to his paws already heading out to hunt

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 pm
Julia was just laying outside the mansion as her tail swayed and she just laid there and felt like she has nothing to do since she has no confident within her position. " I wonder if something in my life is perfect." with her tail swaying in totally confusion and insecurity as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:39 am
Silver walked around with his high as he looked around. He saw and smelled others but instead he sat down next to a tree. He calmly laid down by himself and closed his eyes. His ears twitched at every sound there was. His tail tapped the ground softly and waited for something. He remembered his past as he slipped into a dream. The alpha female of his old pack, his brother, and the alpha male. He moved around in his sleep but then awoke after hearing a birds chirp. His eyes opened and he looked at the sky. He smiled slightly and laid his head back down.  

Hellen_Swords_Woman

Dangerous Friend

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Paradise Wolf Blue
Captain

Loyal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:24 pm
Hellen_Shadow_Wolf

User Image

Kurakunaru hopped through the leaves of the forest till she saw Silver laying down. She hopped over to the older wolf and bounced around him a few times before coming in front of him and poking his muzzle with her paw. "Whatcha doing?" Kura asked as she poked him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am
I Kurama-Oni-kitsune I

Silver lifted is head up and looked at Kurakunaru and wagged his tail slightly. He smiled and said, "Just relaxing a while" He sniffed the air. It was fresh and clean. He really wondered how his old pack was doing but he knew better the to wonder about them too much.  

Hellen_Swords_Woman

Dangerous Friend

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pack of the Black Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers