Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradise Wolf Blue
Captain

Loyal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓃⓛⓀⓛⓉⒶ

Nikita was asleep, laying in her bed as she curled into a ball and kept her hands closer to her chest. Her long black and soft hair was laying beside her, a little messy because she was rolling from side to side while she was sleeping. She was having another nightmare, like always. Every night she would have a nightmare sometimes about her parents, about her past, about animals, about herself and every nightmare was different and strange, very strange. Nikita's eyes soon shot open as a shriek escaped her lips, she suddenly sat up in her bed panting heavily and covering her mouth hoping no one heard her. ' Not again...' She thought before her eyes would trace over her body. 'At least I didn't shift this time..' Sighing softly Nikita got up and made up her bed before getting dressed (wearing the same clothes in the foto) and fixing her hair. Rubbing her eyes she then made her way downstairs wondering if anyone else was woke and as well what she would do for today.

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 am
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust was the first one up like always but this time he was up all night, he herd someone was coming from downstairs. Dust already knew who it was and calls out to her "Nikita, up again before anyone else?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:13 pm
ⓃⓛⓀⓛⓉⒶ

Startled upon hearing a voice Nikita jumped slightly and spun around with wide eyes. "Oh Dust.. it's just you... Good morning." She spoke in relief, her voice soft and feminine. Honestly the lack of sleep plus the reoccurring nightmares was really taking a toll on her. She hadn't been here that long either so she was still getting used to everything and the people around her as well. Not wanting to seem weird Nikita smiled and just laughed it off. "You know me, once I start craving for a snack there's no going back to sleep, plus early birds get lots of advantages too but I can never beat you though." She laughed softly before heading to the kitchen and stood on her tip toes to grab a box of pocky she stashed away in a cabinet. "Do you mind me asking why you're up so early today?" She asked as she pulled out a pocky and ate a piece. "Oh and you haven't seen the alphas around have you? I've wanted to ask them something..." She said gently.

(sorry for the late reply I will try to respond quickly from now on)

TediKiller154

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:34 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust watched as Nikita tried to act like he didn't know already, he was planing on waiting to see if Nikita was ever gonna talk about her nightmares but he thought he should say it now "Yes I know but that's not the only thing that's making wake up early is it Nikita? And don't try to hide it, I was up long enough to herd little shrieks" Dust slowly walked up to Nikita and kinda block her way out "And I think they are still asleep, as to why I'm up this early is not important"

(Its ok and i can see you couldn't wait to post)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:09 pm
ⓃⓛⓀⓛⓉⒶ

"Wh-what?" Nikita's eyes widened slightly as the male approached her closer as she ended up backing up against a wall while gazing up at the male with timid eyes. It did not take much for her to be intimidated, it was something she had to work on as she dropped her pocky box when he somewhat blocked her. Growing tense she then averted her gaze. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a disturbance. The last thing I wanted is for someone else to have a sleepless night because of my stupid nightmares." She said in a timid voice. "B-but if you like, I can just sleep someplace else, like the forest... it's a nice place and no one can hear me there right? At least until I'm sure the nightmares are gone... then I won't disturb anyone else..." She took a small breath in attempt to calm down and looked at him. "So if its okay with you will you please let me pass now?" She asked softly.

(hahaha, what makes you say that?)

TediKiller154

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:21 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

"dust just sighs and kneels down picking up Nikita's box of pockys, then stands back up "Nikita calm down, you don't need to sleep else where but can you tell me what's wrong? If not that's ok but I'm keeping your pocky"

(Well my friend still didn't approve of you rank yet)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:10 pm
ⓃⓛⓀⓛⓉⒶ

Nikita looked at him and was about to answer before she puffed out her cheeks when he said he was keeping her pocky. "Hey! Give it back!" She yelled before attempting to snatch it out of his hand but failed. "Do you not know how hard it is to come across these here?" She said, reaching and trying again. "And to think I was actually considering to tell you too!" She growled softly hating the fact that she was shorter than the male.

(Ohh, I asked Kitsune if I could post after I post my profile and rank and she said yes. But I won't let Nikita have a rank yet until Kitsune approve of it hence why I didn't put it on the profile)

TediKiller154

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust couldn't help but laugh a little and walked out of the kitchen "Why yes I do know how hard it is to get your hands on it but why don't we play that game with it?" Dust opened the box and took out a pocky "you know the one where we have each end in our mouth and try to eat the whole thing without it braking"

(Ah ok, any ways gonna gonna have my character mess with yours a bit)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 pm
Hearing him laugh made her feel embarrassed as she puffed out her cheeks again. Watching him leave she wondered where he was going with the pocky, before a dark pink blush landed on her cheeks. "Um th-that game?" She blinked then frowned a bit before she followed him. "If you want some that badly then why don't you just give it back to me and maybe I'd share some with you instead of playing that game?" She asked as she held out her hand awaiting his answer.

(lol okay)

TediKiller154

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

"Oh are you scared to play?" Dust walked over to the couch and sits down across from Nikita "if you play the game with me I could give you more Pocky just like that but if nit then you can have it back and wait a long time to get another one"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 pm
"N-no! I'm not afraid!" She said and bit her lip blushing more from his teasing. In reality she had never played it with anyone before and she heard that couples mainly played games like that. Then her eyes widened. "Do you really have more pocky? You're not tricking me are you?" She couldn't believe she was actually considering on agreeing but she knew he was right about waiting and pocky was her favorite candy ever! "I'll play.... for at least three boxes." She said showing her fingers. "Okay?" She asked before she would sit down. She would be glad to even get one but she wouldn't tell him that.

TediKiller154

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:00 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust looked at her a bit shocked but she did say it was her favorite candy "Three box huh? Well I thought one would be enough but hey your call" Dust put one end in his mouth and face Nikita to do the same with the other side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Nikita nodded before blinking a bit then she leaned forward and bit down on her end of the pocky gently as to not to break it. She could not suppress the bright red blush on her cheeks since their faces were so close. 'I have to be careful... What if our lips touch..' She thought to herself only making her blush even more which was messing up her concentration! Frowning a bit Nikita knew she had to focus as her mouth would inch slowly but closer to his.

TediKiller154

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust could tell that Nikita was flushed on what if their lips touch, Dust didn't mind it really bur wanted to know how much she really wanted those three boxs, Dust started to eat his part if the candy slowly so he didn't brake the candy in half

Pack of the Black Moon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff