Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 pm
The island is small and solitary; it's only building an immense tower, stark against a violet sky. The structure looms over all else, dwarfing everything in its shadow as stone gargoyles stare down at you from its heights, their faces fixed and leering. At its base is a set of massive doors that open with surprising ease.

The First Floor

There isn't much to see within the first floor, everything is a washed-out grey and crumbling at the edges. A set of stairs leading up to another door looks to be the most promising path, but before you make more than a step toward it, a gruff voice speaks up, "It's locked." To the side a gargoyle, cracked and missing pieces, shifts in place before continuing, "The door. Need a key for that 'un an erry other floor besides. It's a 'prison' you see," the creature sneers, rolling its eyes and throwing up air quotes in the nonverbal language of sassy teens everywhere. "Prison of...eh....Identity, or sommat. This week. Last week it was the Prison of the Lightless Misery of Existence in General. Week before that was Prison of Flying Fire Swords. You've got some good timing, really."

It stares at you expectantly for a beat before jolting up with a clatter of falling rocks, "Oh! Yes! Keys! You'll be wanting one of those, dare say. Unless you aren't here for the prisoner? Need to use the toilet, maybe? Or the ring-a-ding? Maybe just a glass of water?"

From above a watching gargoyle suddenly shouts, "FOR ******** SAKE, BRUTALIS. JUST GIVE THEM THE KEY."

In wide-eyed offense it looks at you, like can you believe what it has to deal with here? Huffing and clearing its throat in a gravel-filled gargle, it snaps out, "Well, I have the first key, but I can't give it to you without the ol' something for something. Grit for grack. You buff my back and I'll buff-"

"OH MY GOD."

"Right. You get the idea, no such thing as a free munch. In fact, I'm feeling a bit pebblish myself, so here's what we'll do: You go over to yon kitchens," it nods toward a nearby door that wasn't there before, "...and in return for bringing me tea and tasties, I'll give you what you need to move up in the world. Pretty easy, eh?"

The Kitchens:

You step into the kitchen and find yourself in a kitchen from some point in your past. It's identical in every way, right down to the food within the fridge. Write out preparing a drink and snack for the waiting gargoyle, and post it here. In return for your efforts, Brutalis gives you a purple key.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:43 pm
Floors 2-6

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 am
He did not remember how he got here, but . . . there he was. Shik's wings shifted as he approached the tall tower, squinting in hopes of seeing something that might give away what lied within; nothing but the violet sky greeted him. Bah. Well, there was little point in scouting around as the island was small enough for him to simply turn and discern his surroundings. There was little point in sticking around, and so he strode up to the doors (finding it odd that they were easy to open and not well guarded).

Then he realized he'd spoken too soon once he started getting acquainted with the talking gargoyles inside. What.

There was a lot of silent staring as the pair gibbered and jabbered about information he sort of tucked away but mostly grumbled at. It was only when they gave their demand for the key to move on that Shik finally stirred, moving past them without a word. All of that noise for a damn chore.

The kitchen looked well-stocked for such an ancient tower, surprisingly; it reminded him of the wooden bench that had served his home well. Now Shik wasn't a terribly good cook, but if he wracked his brains hard enough . . . Eh, it would do. Taking a knife, he cut up a few slices of bread and began to smother it in butter as well as pepper in some spices (he wasn't bothered to read what they were, but everyone liked herbs, right?). Once prepared, he set them off to the side and took a few pieces of the available pork and ham slices, rolling a pair of each onto each slice.

He had . . . no idea what he had just made, but it looked okay?

The drink was much simpler, as there was plenty of fruit available. Taking a few of the larger grapefruits, he sliced them into quarters and personally squeezed the juice out of each until the tall cup was filled. Shik couldn't help but remember when he had started a fruit fight with Shaheen . . . Heh.

Wiping (more like licking) his hands clean, he returned to the gargoyle with his prepared meal. He seemed satisfied by it, thankfully, and the purple key was handed over while the guy began to sniff and pick at the . . . sandwiches? Is that what those would be considered? Ah well.

He pocketed his prize and headed to the door, ready to be tested.

OOC

Character name: Shikoba
Character appearance: Mountainous masculine figure with lots of browns, feathers, wings, tribal paint, and probably a scowl
Link to Heart Log Here
Current HP 60/60
Current weapon equipped Misty Wrath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 am
Shaheen stood staring at the tower from a distance, poised and stately. She was coming into herself more and more as her journey went, remembering some things, piecing together others. She was still often times confused, but at this point, decided she needed to stop focusing on all of the questions, and instead, work with what she was already given. It only made sense to proceed that way, really.

She eventually moved, making her way towards the tower as it was the only logical course of action for how to proceed. Really, it was the only structure, the only thing worth investigating, in sight! Once she reached it's double doors, she reached up and pushed, expecting a lot more resistance than what she received, the doors heavy, but swinging open without much trouble at all.

On the other side, as she stepped through, her eyes swept the room, before her gaze landed on the stairs. She made as though to take a step towards it, when I voice caught her attention instead, and she swiveled towards that, startled, and more than tempted to draw her sword when she saw what it was that was speaking to her, but relaxed once she realized it didn't appear to mean her any kind of harm at all.

She then proceeded to just sort of stare at it blankly as it, and another gargoyle somewhere above, got into an argument. Something to do with a key, and eventually to do with working for it, or giving him something in return...Oh, a snack! Wait...where had that door come from? She could have sworn that it wasn't there before....

Wordlessly, she nodded, and headed towards that door, and beyond it, into the kitchen.

Stepping into the kitchen was like stepping straight into a memory. She didn't realize it, at first, not until she began to move around, opening cupboard doors and drawers, eyeing up what was located within the pantries, and what cooking supplies the room housed. It was a simple kitchen, but well stocked, and as she opened up the fridge to see what was inside it finally dawned on her.

She had been in a kitchen much like this before. Not in her own home, but in another. In his home...or wait, was it her home too? She seemed to remember that she had moved in with him at some point...

Bah, stupid memories! They were distracting! Pulling out a few items, mainly meats and cheese as well as a small loaf of bread, Shaheen backed away from the fridge and set everything out on the counter, then began slicing everything up and sticking it on a plate. He could do what he wanted with it. Eat it separate, make a sandwich, whatever. As for a drink? She didn't feel like getting overly creative, so she simply filled up a glass with water, and then grabbing up the plate of food, returned to the room with the gargoyle and offered it to him.

He seemed...well, less than impressed really, but really, the feeling was more than mutual. With a purple key in hand, however, she gave him thanks, and headed up the stairs to the second floor.

OOC
Character name: Shaheen
Character appearance: Tall, curvy woman, fairly scantily clad. Natural tones and yellows for colors. Lost clans sigil on her left shoulder.
Link to Heart Log: Here
Current HP: 90/90
Current weapon equipped: Sorrow's Tear

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:05 am
This was...where, exactly? Xiu eyed her surroundings with a light grimace, trying not to shrink under the stare of the gargoyles as she hastily entered the tower in an attempt to escape their gazes. It was pretty plain inside, she noted, and rather gloomy if she were to be completely hones--

--Oh Jack, that gargoyle just spoke. Turning to face it, she looked between it and the door, lips curving into a frown. Locked, huh? So...hm, just where was she going to find these keys exactly? She expected for the gargoyle to continue with this train of thought and tell her more, but then he just started blabbering about something or the other.

Xiu just stared at him blankly.

Finally, someone had the guts to speak up and interrupt him. Offering the other gargoyle a weak smile, she immediately let it fall from her face when she realized that the one that had been addressed as "Brutalis" was looking at her. Offering him a sheepish grin, she couldn't help but laugh at the watching gargoyle's interjection.

She was grateful for it, though.

Bobbing her head to show that she understood his instructions for the trade-off, she wandered through the doors, eyes widening upon realizing that she had just stepped into her kitchen. After taking a moment to adjust, she proceeded to root through the cupboards for her dried flowers and herbs, searching for a nice blend that she could brew up. And if this kitchen really was like hers, then the spookie jar would be completely filled with--yup, spookies galore.

After pouring a hot cup of tea and setting the spookies neatly on a plate, she brought them out to Brutalis, gladly exchanging them for the first key.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 am
With the Great King's second gift, Erebus had remembered Thackery.

His brother. One of his brothers, the other whom he still could not remember, and it plagued him incessantly. The violet sky in the distance drew him, only because he remembered how much Thackery had liked that color.

Finally reaching the monument, he pushed open the doors, which didn't take quite as much effort as he thought it would and--

"It's locked."

Erebus jumped, and turned to look at the gargoyle. A prison? For some reason, he didn't feel as intimidated as he should be at those words. Wait. Keys? His ears immediately perked up. Thackery liked keys! Did this have something to do with his brother, or was he just thinking too much just because he just remembered...

Another gargoyle shouted (crude words too), and he only stared. "Uh, well, could I have the key please?"

"Well, I have the first key, but I can't give it to you without the ol' something for something. Grit for grack. You buff my back and I'll buff-"

"OH MY GOD."

"Right. You get the idea, no such thing as a free munch. In fact, I'm feeling a bit pebblish myself, so here's what we'll do: You go over to yon kitchens," it nods toward a nearby door that wasn't there before, "...and in return for bringing me tea and tasties, I'll give you what you need to move up in the world. Pretty easy, eh?"

Erebus shrugged. It seemed to be a pretty easy task to him, and he soon found himself in the kitchen and staring into the fridge. Hmmm... what would a gargoyle eat? After some deliberation, he cut a nice slice of cake, and heated up a nice pot of tea. There! That should be sufficient, right?

He brought it back to the gargoyle, balancing it carefully on a tray. Watching him with delight, Brutalis practically threw him a key before gobbling the cake up merrily.

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:39 am
Ying stared upwards a the tower. Once more- and it seemed this feeling would never disappear- she felt small. The purple sky was beautiful, but it didn't make the pit in her stomach disappear. The doors pushed open at her slightest touch- definitely not a good sign.

The first floor was relatively plain. Stone and grey was all she could see- nothing really exciting.

Two gargoyles began having a conversation in front of her. Ying listened patiently, nodding at each one with a sweet smile when they brought up a point. She tried asking if she could just leave at one point, but she couldn't even get that in.

Finally she understood the task she was given. Go to the kitchen and bring back something sweet. Right- she could do that.

When she entered the kitchen, what she actually was greeted with was a small tent. There were numerous teas, but she chose a nice cinnamon one. That would warm up the rock's bones right? Did rocks have bones ...

She decided to add a little biscuit (there wasn't much in the way of sweets, unfortunately), and brought it back to the gargoyle. Brutalis gave her the key, and she was on her way.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am
Suddenly, Gwyn was on a small solitary island. Looking around, she only saw one building, an immense tower, standing stark against a violet sky. The structure loomed over all else, dwarfing everything in its shadow as stone gargoyles stared down at her from its heights, their faces fixed and leering. At its base was a set of massive doors that opened with surprising ease.

There wasn't much to see within the first floor, everything was a washed-out grey and crumbling at the edges. Finding a set of stairs leading up, Gwyn climbed them to reach another door that looked to be the most promising path. Before she made more than a step toward it, a gruff voice spoke up, saying "It's locked." Looking around for the source of the voice, Gwyn laid her eyes on a gargoyle that was cracked and missing pieces. It shifted in place before continuing, "The door. Need a key for that 'un an erry other floor besides. It's a 'prison' you see," the creature sneered, rolling its eyes and throwing up air quotes in the nonverbal language of sassy teens everywhere. "Prison of...eh....Identity, or sommat. This week. Last week it was the Prison of the Lightless Misery of Existence in General. Week before that was Prison of Flying Fire Swords. You've got some good timing, really."

It stared at her expectantly for a beat before jolting up with a clatter of falling rocks, "Oh! Yes! Keys! You'll be wanting one of those, dare say. Unless you aren't here for the prisoner? Need to use the toilet, maybe? Or the ring-a-ding? Maybe just a glass of water?"

From above, a watching gargoyle suddenly shouted, "FOR ******** SAKE, BRUTALIS. JUST GIVE THEM THE KEY."

In wide-eyed offense, it looked at her, like can you believe what I has to deal with here? Huffing and clearing its throat in a gravel-filled gargle, it snaped out, "Well, I have the first key, but I can't give it to you without the ol' something for something. Grit for grack. You buff my back and I'll buff-"

"OH MY GOD."

"Right. You get the idea, no such thing as a free munch. In fact, I'm feeling a bit pebblish myself, so here's what we'll do: You go over to yon kitchens," it said, nodding toward a nearby door that wasn't there before, "...and in return for bringing me tea and tasties, I'll give you what you need to move up in the world. Pretty easy, eh?"

Stepping into the kitchen, she noted that it looked exactly like Balfour's kitchen. Her friend had been the one who taught her to cook and his kitchen had been the only one she had ever set foot in. Searching the cupboards, she noted that it not only looked the same, it was exactly the same. Smiling, she set out to make her favorite snack: apple scones with unsweetened tea. She was not one for things that were too sweet. After 30 minutes of preparing and baking, her scones were done and she took them back to the gargoyle. He happily handed her the key while looking over the treat. Grabbing it, Gwyn went to unlock the first door.

OOC

User Image
Character name: Wonenwyng Gwynonwen (Gywn)
Character appearance: An average sized, black haired woman with blood red eyes and very pale skin. She is wearing a red dress with Celtic designs embroidered on it, had kelp in her hair, and always looks to be damp or dripping wet. There is a black locked necklace around her neck.
Link to Heart Log Here
Current HP 60/60
Current weapon equipped Lost Memory

Keys Obtained

Ariaalina

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 am
There wasn’t much for Wilson to explore when he arrived to the island. “Hmmm.” He cupped his chin with one hand while he eyed the building in the distance, but eventually made his way there. The young man crinkled his nose at the gargoyles leering at him from above, but kept walking until he stood in front of the building at last. He noticed a few darting in, so he followed suit to look around the first floor. Wilson noticed a set of stairs leading to a door, but when he tried to open it he found it locked.

He shifted when he heard a voice. It was a gargoyle. “Is that so?” he replied. Wilson stood straight and calmly as it continued its answer to explain that each floor would require keys because it was a prison. A prison, how interesting. He looked intrigued, but lost it all when the gargoyle mentioned something about a prison of the lightless memory of existence in general. What in the world..? He didn’t really care about good timing now. He would simply like to know where he could find the appropriate key.

A wry smile. Yes, Mr. Gargoyle he’d like a key. Surprisingly, Wilson still smiled as the two gargoyles held their brief conversation before finally telling him something useful. “The kitchen?”

Wilson blinked as he walked into the kitchen. It looked…similar. His hands reached for a packet of tea while he waited for water to boil. Meanwhile, he rolled some rice into a couple riceballs and came back to the gargoyle with the tea and snacks. Easy enough. He took the key.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:52 am
As he walked through the passageway, he found himself stepping from gravel onto polished marble. Looking up, he noticed the semi-circular marble top island that sat in the middle of the room. Behind it, an open furnace and a nearby oven of sorts. The sink a beautiful chrome and the finest decor strewn across the tops of the kitchen's furniture such as vases, flowers, and bowls of herbs. Hanging from the ceiling were hanging lanterns but they looked much more elegant than that. Against the wall was another door that he was almost certain that if he had gone through it would be another kitchen, but one for preparation of sorts. He was almost certain that this was the kitchen that the servants often used to feed guests - not the family, the family's kitchen was much more extravagant and only the high servants were allowed to use it. This was the lower status kitchen, at least by Cocytus standard.

Uru'baen has never been in here, personally, let alone used any of the things in it. However, he moved with confidence through the room, walking past the marble island and it's black metal, white-embroidered seats. Against the far wall was two large metal doors that touched the ground and ceiling. Pressing against the door; the right door opened, cold fog billowing out. Pulling it open, food of all sorts on every layer of the fridge. He didn't know what to do first... but there was one thing he did know how to do; meat. Grabbing what he could of meat, he moved straight to the oven that opened to a grill. Pulling open a drawer or two, he pulled out a large pan and some Fiskel oil. Layering the pan with it. He found some bottles of various seasonings and spices; rubbing it deeply into the steaks - both sides, before placing it into the pan. Moving to the left door of the metal wall, he pressed it and opened it. Wines and drinks of all sorts. Taking each into his hands, he spun it with close observation before placing it back in and looking for another.

With the steak finished, and glasses poured, and tray in hand he returned to the gargoyles with the offering.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:20 am
"..."
Rei has HAD ENOUGH with this kind of wandering. He almost sure that a Goddess is playing with him---

How the heck could he got sucked in a drain underwater to appear on a large, empty railroad tunnel where the floor just caved in...

And now he finds himself on a building with dungeon-y vibe!?

There isn't much to see within the first floor, everything is a washed-out grey and crumbling at the edges. A set of stairs leading up to another door looks to be the most promising path, but before you make more than a step toward it, a gruff voice speaks up, "It's locked." To the side a gargoyle, cracked and missing pieces, shifts in place before continuing, "The door. Need a key for that 'un an erry other floor besides. It's a 'prison' you see," the creature sneers, rolling its eyes and throwing up air quotes in the nonverbal language of sassy teens everywhere. "Prison of...eh....Identity, or sommat. This week. Last week it was the Prison of the Lightless Misery of Existence in General. Week before that was Prison of Flying Fire Swords. You've got some good timing, really."

It stares at you expectantly for a beat before jolting up with a clatter of falling rocks, "Oh! Yes! Keys! You'll be wanting one of those, dare say. Unless you aren't here for the prisoner? Need to use the toilet, maybe? Or the ring-a-ding? Maybe just a glass of water?"

From above a watching gargoyle suddenly shouts, "FOR ******** SAKE, BRUTALIS. JUST GIVE THEM THE KEY."

In wide-eyed offense it looks at you, like can you believe what it has to deal with here? Huffing and clearing its throat in a gravel-filled gargle, it snaps out, "Well, I have the first key, but I can't give it to you without the ol' something for something. Grit for grack. You buff my back and I'll buff-"

"OH MY GOD."

"..."

Rei has lost the power to even retort. He didn't even care why the kitchen in this dungeon is the perfect same copy of his old house's (when he's still a human boy).

He poured some chilled OJ and soda water on a cup---he even checked the expiration date and finds that it has been at least 3 years from the date printed on the carton (he remembered the date when he died, but when he was in Halloween Town he kinda neglected the flow of time...and dates.) No problem though, Gargoyles can't have an upset stomach~ He hummed while preparing a 9-taste PBJC sammich.

"There you go. Now can I have the key?" Asked Rei, putting the two snacks before Brutalis. He flicked the key to him, now absorbed in enjoying the morsel in front of him.

"Thanks." Said Rei, half-heartedly.

Rei obtained the Purple Key!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 am
This place was strange.

He wasn’t sure how he got here or where this place is, but right now Clyde couldn’t help but stared at the talking gargoyles. Prison? Keys? Oh great, he was in jail….Or no, it seems they’re going to give him the…

He continued to watch them chatter on while going back and forth between keys and other things. The key is important right? So is the gargoyle going to…

Oh, the other one got to yelling first. Clyde only let out a sheepish laugh at the situation he was thrown into. It seems the key isn’t going to be handed to him without something in return (AKA food). And so he sets off on his quest, not without asking for where the kitchen was.

From there, he raids the fridge for whatever he could grab (and a drink), before heading back to Brutalis and his friend. Surely ice cream and water is good enough.

It was. Brutalis hands over the key.

Avian Serpentine

Dapper Raider

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 pm
Jordan wasn't completely sure how he had gotten here, but that seemed to be the way things were running right now. The doors of the tower gave way when he pushed, swinging in with surprising ease and quiet. He would have expected them to creak and resist.

Before he could head up the stairs, the gargoyle spoke, and Jordan stopped to listen. The Prison of Flying Fire Swords didn't sound like a very good place to visit, he mused. This was clearly going to require patience, and he kept an expression of polite interest on his face as the gargoyle rambled on.

Apparently one of the gargoyles overhead was less patient, and Jordan stifled a smile before the one with the keys could see it and get irritated at him. Finally, it told him what it wanted from him in return for a key, and he nodded his agreement, turning and heading for the indicated door.

The door opened into a room very unlike the tower outside, and Jordan stopped in his tracks, his eyes going wide. The kitchen was painted a cheerful yellow, and while the fixtures were at least fifteen years old, the room was spacious and everything was meticulously clean and tidy. A white runner embroidered with red and blue flowers decorated the kitchen table. It was exactly like Tia's kitchen at home, and he looked automatically to the clock on the wall. Almost 4:00; Tia would be home from work soon, and he should probably take something out of the freezer.

Should he? He looked down at himself, realizing that he was still dressed in his Hunter coat. He hadn't gone back in time. He still had to bring the gargoyle its snack. A little dazed, he made his way over to the cabinets and took down a plate and one of the red glasses he'd always liked. There was iced tea in a pitcher in the fridge, and he added ice cubes and a lemon to the glass as well.

The bread was in the breadbox, where it should be, and Jordan spent a few minutes making a sandwich the way he'd always done when he got home: toasted bread, a thin layer of mayo and mustard, cheese, bologna and salami. No lettuce. That stuff's for rabbits.

When he emerged from the kitchen, the objects he'd brought with him didn't vanish the way he'd half expected they would. They remained solid and real as he handed them to the gargoyle. It grunted and handed him a purple key in exchange.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 pm
After the curious ceremony before the King - as he seemed to be portrayed as - Olivia had found herself looking towards the dungeon. It was how she ended up here perhaps, a locked necklace around her neck, memories of someone who had been very close to her. A warm feeling, trails and fights they had to endure together. But she remembered Amarus, her first friend from Amity. And and now on an island with a single tower, stark in contrast with the skies above. It was pretty, she thought as she approached the doors. They swung open with ease, and she didn't give much thought into why, and stepped inside.

What greeted her was not much else, but still interesting to look at. Everything had at least something about it after all, she figured. Everything was grey, washed out and crumbling but it still held a little bit of character. Olivia looked to the stairs, ready to pass but a voice called her to stop.

"It's locked," she heard and when she turned to see who it was, she found it to be one of the gargoyles. Her eyes lit up. A talking statue, even in the state he was. How amazing!

"The door," he continued in a gruff voice, "Need a key for that 'un an erry other floor besides. It's a 'prison' you see," the creature sneered, rolling its eyes and throwing up air quotes in the nonverbal language of sassy teens everywhere. "Prison of...eh....Identity, or sommat. This week. Last week it was the Prison of the Lightless Misery of Existence in General. Week before that was Prison of Flying Fire Swords. You've got some good timing, really."

She had no idea what he was saying, so she just stared at him. As he did with her.

"Oh! Yes! Keys! You'll be wanting one of those, dare say. Unless you aren't here for the prisoner? Need to use the toilet, maybe? Or the ring-a-ding? Maybe just a glass of water?"

There was another call from above, angry. "FOR ******** SAKE, BRUTALIS. JUST GIVE HER THE KEY."

Olivia stared some more, her head turning from gargoyle to gargolye as he looked wide eyed at her. She didn't catch the meaning behind that look but he cleared hit throat and it snaps out. "Well, I have the first key, but I can't give it to you without the ol' something for something. Grit for grack. You buff my back and I'll buff-"

"OH MY GOD."

"Right. You get the idea, no such thing as a free munch. In fact, I'm feeling a bit pebblish myself, so here's what we'll do: You go over to yon kitchens," he nodded to the door., "...and in return for bringing me tea and tasties, I'll give you what you need to move up in the world. Pretty easy, eh?"

Seemed easy enough, Olivia figured as she made her way into one of the doors. She found herself in a kitchen. It was simple, didn't seem to hold much by ways of cooking. Perhaps it really wasn't used for cooking, the counter tops seemed to hold more of other items, letters and sewing materials than cooking utensils and bowls. It was saturated with many colors, as if every item was found from everywhere they could be found. Old, banged up and dusty.

But she found some food in the pantry, some crackers and a box of cookies. In the barely running fridge she found an expired carton of milk.

Brutalis seemed happy enough with the items, or so she thought. He had made a face at the milk and tossed it behind him. But the food of offering seemed to work well enough. Enough to gain herself a very purple key.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 pm
How had he gotten here? Remi stood in wonder, looking around. The island was a bit lonely really, the only object in the distance being a tall singular tower. Approaching he realized that this tower wasn't exactly 'alone'. The many pairs of stone gargoyle eyes watched you as you entered.

Naw they couldn't be real.

He pressed through the door, not really thinking too much how well oiled they were for looking so unused.

Once inside he looked around once more, noticing too that the inside was as barren as the out. There was no where to explore, let alone look. Everything was grey and dark, his blue form standing out in contrast.

A set of stairs were to his side, looking at them curiously he noticed a door. Ah, maybe that was where he was supposed to go. Moving towards them he not even put a foot on the first step before a voice popped up behind him. It explained, in a very weird way of talking, that he needed a key. Apparently the only way to get said key was to bribe him with food...

Speaking of such, he too felt his tummy rumble.

With a nod he moved to the kitchens, a door he had not noticed before. Strange. Ah well. Entering it seemed,, oddly familiar.

The walls were still stone, but this stone looked oddly carved out. Not the simple bricks from before, but like someone with a giant ice cream scoop scooped the walls out. It was simple, a average kitchen, without much counter space. Moving through it seemed like second nature. He pulled out a glass of milk and poured it into a cup. To the side was a bread box, but he knew too well... there was no bread inside, but a bag of cookies.

It was a hiding spot he oddly knew about. Hm.

Ah well. Taking the offering back to the gargoyle, he held it out. "Will this do?" The only response was a stone hand shoved at him and a key dropped.

OOC

Character name: Remi
Character appearance: Bright colors all over. Blue fox tails, Blue ears and hair. Two toned eyes. Orange and blue hoodie, blue jeans, boots. Orange bead necklaces.
Link to Heart Log Here
Current HP 80/80
Current weapon equipped Refraction (2d12-6 // Roll same dice double damage ))

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Legacy, August 2013

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff