Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Friends :: ...will you join in our crusade? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:35 pm
. TRIBE CONTEST - POWER PLAY DOE .

...You wake up to an elegant blond buck peering down at you, surrounded by a bunch of inquisitive Kin.
"Good morning," he says, as you rise to your hooves - why do you have this pounding headache?
"Welcome to The Friends. I must admit I was a little hesitant to accept your application, but you were so enthusiastic we couldn't say no."
The Friends? Application? You joined a tribe?! You thought you were with your siblings at the Rise & Shine Harvest Night of Stories!!
What - oh. Ohhh... It's all coming back to you now...
"I'm afraid we didn't get your name though," the buck continues, "what should we call you?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You ended up joining The Friends, but how?!
Post the (easy!) form below in this thread by 19th October (Mon), 11.59pm PST
for a chance to win this beautiful doe who is already a member of our esteemed tribe (no choice there, sorry):

[b][color=red][size=15]HELLO MY NAME IS...[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Name of Kin:[/b] (no naming scheme but if it helps, this kin is from the Power Play clutch, descendants of the chess royals)
[b]Just what happened last night, anyway?:[/b] (A one-line explanation of what happened to make you end up here.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:24 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Great Defense (Since it is from a descent of Chess Royals, I choose the Rook to be her inspiration)
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Not looking where I was going, I slip and hit my head as I fell"  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:59 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Fatal Fury
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Pull me up and I'll tell you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:20 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Capture
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I suppose...I bit off more than I could chew." Her legs ached terribly.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:42 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Bone to Pick
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Let's just say, it would be best not to mention scrambled eggs...Ever."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:01 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Strategy
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I must have eaten too much fermented fruit."  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Snare
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "We had a minor disagreement and I tried to drown him in one of those funny fruit juice logs... though clearly the activity did not land in my favour, so be a good boy and go get me some water."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Pawn
Just what happened last night, anyway?: I got kicked in the head while trying to wrap a particularly drunken brother of mine's leg- he fell on a branch.  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:40 am
HELLO MY NAME IS... 
Name of Kin: Stone Will
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Ooo, my head. What was in that punch? That's the last time I race off drunkenly into the swamp.. what were we chanting? 'Long live the revolution?'"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:30 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Trap of Brilliance
Just what happened last night, anyway?:
"Why my dear silly brother tried to tell me that i was too stupid to make up my own mind so i took a stick and whacked him one and came on over to join with you all."  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:16 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Absolute
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Someone told me I was pretty and I had quite a bit much to drink and, well, they were very charming and convincing -- hey, don't look at me like that! I think my brother joined the other tribe so at least now I have a GOOD reason to be here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:40 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Adjourn
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I swear that is the last I challenge my brother to a leg-wrestle battle..."  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Truest Knight
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "A voice was calling my name..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:29 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Foresight
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I told him he'd regret an eating contest, but then again, I knew I would too."  

MoonRazor

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:42 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Tact
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "All I have to say is.....don't try to break up a fight if you're the weakest person there......"  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff