Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Fanart, Fanfiction, etc.
Guess the Avi! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havishanta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Let's play a game. You can use tektek or your own avatar to create a character from Dragon Age and then have people try to guess who it is.

I'll start.
Guess my avi!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:12 pm
Avexis  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

havishanta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm
Vir Adahlen
Avexis

Hadn't even heard of her until now, and I looked her up on the wiki, lol. I feel bad for making an avi that looks so much like her, but isn't her. gdi.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:44 pm
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
Avexis

Hadn't even heard of her until now, and I looked her up on the wiki, lol. I feel bad for making an avi that looks so much like her, but isn't her. gdi.
Lol She's from Dawn of the Seeker. My only other guess would be the wedding elf from origins in the start of the game if you make that character other then that as of right now I have no other guess lol.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

havishanta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm
Vir Adahlen
havishanta
Vir Adahlen
Avexis

Lol She's from Dawn of the Seeker. My only other guess would be the wedding elf from origins in the start of the game if you make that character other then that as of right now I have no other guess lol.

Correct! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:47 am
My arena page is filled with DA cosplays 3nodding
but guess who I am right now o 3o

Happy Masks

Shaggy Inquisitor

havishanta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:05 pm
Happy Masks

Lady of the Forest!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm
havishanta
Happy Masks

Lady of the Forest!

Indeed. whee

Happy Masks

Shaggy Inquisitor

havishanta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 am
User Image

Guess this one! All credit goes to creator! (Happy Masks)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 pm
havishanta
User Image

Guess this one! All credit goes to creator! (Happy Masks)

well thats easy its leliana! biggrin  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 pm
PLEASE SOMEONE GUESS MINE.... I tried so hard to get as close to the character as possible with what gaia has to offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am
Vir Adahlen
PLEASE SOMEONE GUESS MINE.... I tried so hard to get as close to the character as possible with what gaia has to offer.

Anders?  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:02 am
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

Anders?
YES xD I couldn't find anything that fit the light or dark Anders so I kinda winged it I couldn't find ringed belts or nothing. I want to make this avi better..My bf hates it XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:54 am
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

Anders?
YES xD I couldn't find anything that fit the light or dark Anders so I kinda winged it I couldn't find ringed belts or nothing. I want to make this avi better..My bf hates it XD

Well if I find an item that looks like part of Anders cloths I will let you know. Yea one of the main reasons I am sticking with my qunari cosplay is because I cant find anything dwarfish and I want to take a break from elves. Also I think I am seriously going to make elves my new favorite race, dwarves second, qunari third and humans last.  

ButterFlyCross89

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 am
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen
ButterFlyCross89
Vir Adahlen

Anders?

Well if I find an item that looks like part of Anders cloths I will let you know. Yea one of the main reasons I am sticking with my qunari cosplay is because I cant find anything dwarfish and I want to take a break from elves. Also I think I am seriously going to make elves my new favorite race, dwarves second, qunari third and humans last.
Yes please do I would appreciate it.Elves have always been my favorite,then Humans,Qunari and last and least favorite dwarves because I'm that racist xD  
Fanart, Fanfiction, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff