Submit

What you think?
  :OOOOOO
  Meh whatever I suck
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 pm
lol like everyone in Kanto is going to name their children after themselves, or even have children that'll be like them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 am
Yeah that's almost as Farfetch'd (LOL) as a world where magic animals live in tiny balls and fight each other with lightning powers  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:33 pm
Well yeah but the point is they don't do that or else everyone's parents and family would look the same as them AND have the same first names, which they don't usually, except for in some cases (Jenny and Joy). We at least know that siblings are not always exactly alike (like Misty's sisters or the Eevee bros.)

We also know that Brendan's (R/S/E) father is Norman and they are definitely different people, but he's the only male protagonist father we see as far as I know. Still, he does also appear in the anime which suggests that Ash and the game characters would all exist at the same time if they were part of the same fictional universe. They're not because the anime is just based off of the game.
If you choose to play as any of female protagonists who appear in the anime, their mothers never seems to have been Pokemon trainers. Though, female protagonists could just always not be canon, like they're always supposed to have the role that the character you don't select in-game is given, like Professor Birch's child.

We need to stop before I begin to Bulbapedia my life away. I DON'T AGREE WITH UR POKEMON THEORY OK  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm
Ash is in a coma, and he's red's child. And he fantasizes about having similar adventures as the ones his absentee father used to tell him about when he was around.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:52 pm
The Ash in a coma theory is just lameass adults trying to make sense of the Farfetch'dness of a children's TV show by adding their creepy pessimistic s**t to it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 pm
And plus their logic is that he gets put into a coma by the Spearows/lighting/bike accident in the first episode, because it's after THAT point that it gets weird. No, it doesn't get any weirder. It was weird before that point. Pokemon existed before that point.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:19 am
I was kind of hoping for an anime adaptation of PokeSpe, but this'll do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:05 pm
16-bit Jazzy
The Ash in a coma theory is just lameass adults trying to make sense of the Farfetch'dness of a children's TV show by adding their creepy pessimistic s**t to it
I know. I don't really subscribe to the theory. i shoulda said it in lower case  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas