Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Merha Mad Laboratory and domicile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:59 am
After the cupquakes were devoured (seriously, not a crumb remained. Damon made sure of it), it was time to go to the ball. Kai went into the foyer with a heap of everymonster's coats and the task of getting wintered up began.

"If I remove the gene splicer from the lab van, I can take all of the kids in one trip." Homer calculated.

"Aren't you attending the ball?" Darius asked him. Homer shook his head.

"Afraid I have a meeting of my own tonight with a vampire investment consortium. They always insist on meeting at the stroke of midnight. It's not terribly convenient for daywalkers, but my current findings are worth the late nights." Dr. Merha tented his fingers as only a mad scientist could. Darius whipped out a gold-plated iCoffin.

"Since you were - generous-" Darius nearly choked on the word. "-in letting my family dine with you tonight, I suppose it's only fair that I return the favor."

He turned to his phone.

"Limoscream service? How fast can you be at the old Fred mansion on the North End of town?"

Kai's jaw dropped. A limo to the ball?!!

"Make sure it's the purple and gold-plated one. That's my daughter's favorite."

Kai's jaw dropped further.

"Yes, the one with the big screen TV and the DJ in the back."

Kai's jaw nearly unhinged and fell on the floor. Darius hung up his phone.

"My daughter and her friends are going to this ball in STYLE."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:47 am
Damon's jaw dropped in shock,

"Wait what!? Two days ago you were going to cut her off now you are- what? And since when were you one for returning favors!?"

"Jealous much?"

Demona put on her coat however it was strange that her dad would spend so much money on her. Perhaps it wasn't for her but a business opportunity with Dr. Merha. Demona bent over to hug Deanna who took a tiny fistful of Demona's braid, and she pulled.

Deanna laughed pulling and Damon was laughing as well as he was working to pry the little fist off.

"Don't hurt sissy please" He said through his snickers  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:34 pm
Melody tried to contain her enthusiasm as she trotted towards Demona, trying to unlatch Deanna's fingers and keep them away from her own hair,

"Demona, this is so exciting! I must make sure to give your dad a big thank you later," she smiled, putting down Deanna's hands as they reached for her own hair.

"It's the first time we all get to be in a limoscream together on a real-" She stopped herself from saying the word 'double date', as she didn't really know if this was a date or not with Shad.

She didn't want to jinx it.

"Erm, to a dance I mean- " She started before Deanna had spotted the reflective pearls in Melody's ears and tried to pull her reflection out of the earrings, "Ow! Ow! Damon, Demona? Someone? If you please?"

She caught the boys having a chuckle at Deanna and smiled nervously, "Eh heh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:30 am
"Here, I'll take her." Kai picked up Deanna and untangled her from Melody. Deanna immediately yawned and went to sleep.

"Man, she finds me so boring. Always knocks right out in my arms." The baby was handed back to Damon, and everymonster said their goodbyes. As the kids all piled into the arriving limoscream, Kai thought he overheard Darius asking his dad if he could 'sit in' on the vampire investor meeting....

....interesting.

No time to worry about that, though! Because now they were OFF! On their way to the ball...IN STYLE!

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas