Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down...

User Image

You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
((timeskip))
Emma laid quietly next to Herald, resting her eyes like she usually did after they had their fun. After a few more minutes, she took a deep breath, her ears twitching slightly before she opened her eyes and looked up at Herald. As usual, he was thinking about something. Over the time they had been together, Emma had learned to read Herald in quite a way she was sure no one else knew how. for example, since Herald always seemed to have one of his thinking sessions after their time together in bed, Emma learned to tell if what he was thinking about was serious or not so serious. Most of the time it was serious though. "What are you thinking about?" she asked quietly. Emma moved her hand up and began tracing the muscles on his chest with her finger.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald looked down at Emma as she asked him what he was thinking about. She looked beautiful, still wearing nothing but her stockings. He gave her a smile as that crossed his mind. "The bridge between our realms again," he told her. It seemed to be something that was still running through his mind, like a husband who might be worried about the locks on the doors of his suburban house for the sake of his family that lived with him. Especially considering they already had had an intruder. Something that still pissed Herald off. If he ever found that cat.... He reached up and began running his hand over Emma's head. "The bridge itself looks safe, but I don't know enough about Mirai's realm to say that it can't be breached again."

Will I be bound in chains

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:02 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma's ears twitched again as Herald spoke his concerns about the bridge between their realm and Mirai's. She smiled slightly up at him then "Well... how about sometime soon, you go and talk to Mirai about it?" she suggested. "That way you can see for yourself if it is safe and also confirm with Mirai that the bridge is a decent idea."

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 pm
fluffy ghoul
I'm glad you picked up on Herald's habit of thinking time! razz He, Texas and The Reaver each have their own habits afterwards. I like doing little things like that to make sure the characters keep their separate personalities. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald thought for a moment. "Yes, I think that would be best," he agreed. "I'll inspect her realm as well," he added, not sounding like it was something optional. "Those two, Mirai and Texas, they've changed quite a bit haven't they?" He asked.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:06 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma ended up resting her head partially on Herald's chest, listening to his breathing and heartbeat as he spoke. When he commented on Mirai and Texas, Emma glanced up at him "What do you mean?" she asked.

Sabrewolf123

((lol that's cool! I'll have to pay attention to what Texas and Reaver's habits are in the future ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:28 pm
fluffy ghoul
They're looking forward to it razz

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald looked down at Emma when she asked her question. "Well, they seem to work better as a team together for one thing. They also seem more used to each other. Mirai was a lot more shy when she was younger, but she seems to have become more extroverted with time."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:02 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Hearing Herald, Emma paused for a moment and thought over how much Texas and Mirai had changed. They did seem different the last time she saw them during the Machinist ordeal. "Mirai seems to be a lot stronger too... at least that was what it seemed like the last time we saw them," she said. She glanced up at Herald, a grin appearing on her face "She may be a pretty good opponent for you then. Texas too,"

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:42 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald gave a short laugh. "I don't think so," he told her. "They both have a lot to learn. And I'm not about to lose to two children." He looked down at Emma as he continued to pet her head. "And Mirai is still too soft."

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma raised an eyebrow at Herald as he spoke "If you say so," she replied back. She was quiet for a few moments before thinking of something "Hey... do you have any nicknames for me?" she asked out of the blue. "While reading one of those books about marriage, it said it was common for a couple to pick affectionate names to call each other..."

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:58 am
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald raised an eyebrow, seeming non-plussed. "A nickname...?" He asked. He'd never really thought about it. "I suppose I do call you kitty sometimes," he replied after a moment. That was the closest thing he could think of. It did fit the definition of a nickname.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:26 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

"I don't remember you calling me that... maybe like once..." Emma replied as she was now staring off into the distance, thinking about something.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:54 am
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald followed Emma's gaze for a moment before looking back at her. "What?" He asked, sounding confused. "Do you...want me to start calling you that?"

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:13 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

Emma's ears twitched and she looked over at Herald "Eh?... Oh no... You don't have to start calling me that if you don't want it. Honestly I don't think it's a life or death situation if we do or don't call each other nicknames," she said with a small laugh.

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 pm
fluffy ghoul

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never Again...

Herald nodded. "Very well," he replied. "I'm not very good at such things anyway." He paused for a moment. Was this one of those situations that Eric had told him about where women said one thing but meant the opposite? "If you want a nickname....I can think of one for you." He offered.

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:38 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground

User Image

You won't drown
You stand in the rain...

When Herald dismissed the topic of nicknames, Emma glanced back at nothing and took a deep breath quietly as she went back to thinking. Her ears twitched once more as Herald suddenly said he thought of a nickname for her. She looked up at him "Really? What nickname?" she asked, trying to look serious even though one could tell she was eager just by the sound in her voice.

Sabrewolf123

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games