{PRP}Look What I Found. And I'm Keeping Him {Family+Juitris}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 pm
JetAlmeara
Fabio This is her mate owned by Znaruto.

User Image

The Noble practically flounced down the path. She was going to tell them. Today was the day. Juitris had found the best mate ev-ah in the whole pride. She felt her family had always thought less of her for not having a large amount of purple. For that matter, so did she. But now! The tables were turned. The female smirked as she headed for her family's dens. Who would be here today to hear her announcement?

Whoever it was, it didn't matter. She had the best, most handsome male in all the lands. Juitris giggled then walked boldly up to the den. "Helloooooooooooooo! Anyone home?" Her eyes searched the area for movement. What if no one was here? Well then she'd just sit here until someone did show up! Hopefully that wouldn't be very long.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:33 am
magnadearel

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Porphyra darling, you really must learn to stand up for yourself more." Maua told her daughter in law, looking at the purple lioness with a soft sigh..it was really a good thing she was purple, other wise her timid nature would hardly be very becoming. Certainly she wouldn't be good enough for Zamba without it.

"I-I know". The purple lioness murmured, and despite the older lioness' words she couldn't help but duck her head a little bit as the chastisement. She shouldn't.and the way Maua's eyes narrowed just a little bit at the motion let her know that but Phy just..couldn't help it and timidly she cast her eyes towards Zamba for support.

"Mother leave her alone, she's had a bad enough morning as it is." Zamba told his mother after catching Phy's looks. He might have said more but at around that time Juitris called out from the mouth of the cave and somewhat relieved by this distraction Zamba glanced at both females before him before calling out to his and Phy's daughter.

"We are in the back Juitris!"

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:42 pm
JetAlmeara

She listened carefully. Juitris was releived to hear her father calling from the den. Oh good! And he'd said 'we' so there was more than just him! Even better. The lioness walked down to meet them. She didn't hurry her steps, nor did she lag too long. Nothing to give the game away yet. Head held proudly, Juitris entered the cave with her family.

"Hello Grandmother, Father, Mother." She greeted each one in turn. Her eyes twinkled with the thought of what she was about to do. "I have some news for you."

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games