Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JESUS <3 counter
  +1
View Results

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:24 pm
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Romans 12:1 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 pm
really good verse you picked from one of my favorite books=]  

Ifunnyaddict

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 pm
YourMotivation12

Thank you, I am getting the verses from YouVersion  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 pm
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Peter 2:24 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 pm
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:30, 31 KJV)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 am
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. (Mark 12:30 KJV)

destinyshope7

Ohana_Okazaki
Captain

Conservative Gawker

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:13 pm
destinyshope7
YourMotivation12

I love the Youversion Bible app! It works well on my Blackberry, not so much on offline on Droid devices though.

"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night" Psalm 1:1-2 ESV  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 pm
Ohana_Okazaki
destinyshope7
YourMotivation12

I love the Youversion Bible app! It works well on my Blackberry, not so much on offline on Droid devices though.

"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night" Psalm 1:1-2 ESV

I LOVE the Bible App! It works great on my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini heart emotion_bigheart heart  

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:07 am
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalms 18:1, 2 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:14 am
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. (1 John 3:18 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 am
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (Colossians 2:6, 7 KJV)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm
For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. (Psalms 84:10 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 pm
destinyshope7
For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. (Psalms 84:10 KJV)

This reminds me of another verse that I enjoy 3nodding

Psalm 21:11 NIV:

Though they plot evil against you
and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 am
Aquatic_blue
destinyshope7

This reminds me of another verse that I enjoy 3nodding

Psalm 21:11 NIV:

Though they plot evil against you
and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.

Good one! I really needed that!!! cat_3nodding  
Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces