Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 pm
Leopleuradon
User Image

I have Altsoba! One of the Kalona herd Scouts, I would rather her not get captured and interrogated seeing as she is all about stealth. Maybe she could stumble upon someone and listen in on their conversation? She also has a Raven familiar. More than likely, if she was captured, she would have planned for this to happen. Leak out some false information of some kind.

Interaction with others of her herd are welcome and a good ole' fight could work too! Warning, this girl fights dirty!

If Altsoba wants to team up with Wren at all just let me know. Maybe they could have a conversation while scouting and have some of the defending Soquili overhear them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm
The Haven Herd is definitely getting in on this!! Whether they go to the fight or the fight comes to them!  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:08 am
Anybody have a soq that needs a battle/wounding plot? My Rougar is seeking someone he can fight and attack and wound badly..he is a big bad stallion and is tried of trying to hold back. He wont be satisfied until the blood lust is subsided..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:45 am
Dyumna is one of the invading Kalona herd and I'd love some RP with her herd mates!!  

Cyranospixie

Sparkly Prophet

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 pm
curious to know if these events are still happening, since the drama?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm
Insane Butterfly
curious to know if these events are still happening, since the drama?

There will be an announcement from Uta soon about it <3  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm
^__^ Okay, thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:07 am
I am so sad this event had to end early. The story Uta created was just amazing, I will say I read through everything that was supposed to happened and found it very entertaining! I would have loved the chance to enter some of those RP contests and potentially effect the outcome of certain events!

Bravo Uta! Bravo! <3

Also, a bravo to all the colorists who made those lovely Kalona! There were some sexy beauties to be won. :'3

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm
The Haven Herd is definitely getting in on this!! Whether they go to the fight or the fight comes to them!

If anyone wants to plot with us, join the herd, or fight, let me know please!! Just shoot me a pm.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff