Kalona Meta IC & OOC Plot Thread: Open! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 pm
So, I've seen a lot of excitement for this kalona event, which just makes me ever so happy! I wanted to put a thread together in the guild where people who want to respond to this Kalona Meta ICly (or OOCly) can do so freely.

There isn't much rhyme or reason, so I would suggest quoting one another to catch peoples attention. Anybody can chatter here, but I'd suggest keeping it at least along the discussion of Herds and Individual Characters responding to everything happening in the meta.

Remember, this event is going to spawn over a couple months, so there will be crazy time passages happening in like a day. I understand this means people can't RP like they might want, which is why backplotting and writing stories about this meta even after it's wrapped is definitely OK! The only difference is that you guys know what happens!

This isn't just for players who are pro-Kawani forces, but also individuals who might want to play with their own kalona or baddies, either those won from the event OR older characters.

I'll save a few posts so I can edit in potential information, but I figure this is just a good place for people to talk, discuss, and spring board ideas with alliances and scuffles and what not! Go herd politics, go!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:18 pm
c:  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm
c:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 pm
And feel free to plot away!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 pm
Yaaaaay! *Jumps in*

I know a lot of people are building anti-kalona forces etc using their own soquili and it'd get complicated to contact all of them at once, so I'll just put this out here:

The Hourglass Summit
The Summit are already in the process of monitoring the Kalona threat, given they've noted it's extremely hostile and dangerous they've now declared a state of war for their herd. It's to the point where they have linked up with their closest allies, the Vitterfolk, in order to build a much larger strike force.

The Summit is operating under two guises:

- Aerial assault
- Ground force

They also have spies trying to pull out additional information on the enemy, though this is proving to be extremely dangerous.

If anyone wants to link up with the Summit and the Vitterfolk to increase the size of the strike team feel free to hit me up. Alternatively, you can give Cajmera and Amirynth a nudge too!

For Bad Kalona, Ermagerd!
It would also be awesome if anyone from the kalona herd would let us spy on them to get additional information, the spies will be recovered and rescued in some form, but we're fine with them being caught in the act too!

Refugees?
The Summit has officially shut its 'gates' at the front of the valley and has rendered the mountain trails impassable; there is however one safe zone and one gate still open. In order to reach it soquili will need to cross the desert and come up through the 'backdoor' to the Summit. Any and all refugees are welcome and will be accepted through this gate.

If those who aren't able bodied or are too frightened wish to hide in Summit territory during the Kalona onslaught then the Summit will provide them with shelter in the network of caves in their land.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm
Well why not?! XD <3
I've got a few I would like event-related plots for, please!

Haborym, pure Kalona:
User Image

This boy was previously a part of this massive herd (permitted by Uta). He had a mate in the herd, a family, and a rather decent ranking. However, curiosity caught his interest. He wondered what Kalona blood would do with the added advantages of other breeds, assuming there were any.
So off he went, unknown to the herd. He'd go hunting, find a mare, and find out about their heritage. Should she be pure of her breed, he would woo her, and, with all hope, she would bear his children. He'd always be sure to come back with a decent kill, and nobody would suspect anything. When the children came, they were always failures. But he'd let them live and abandon the mare and her young.

He'd managed to get away with his scheme for several years before his mate stumbled upon a foal which looked somewhat familiar. She questioned Haborym about it, and, of course, he'd denied knowing anything. One day, she stalked him to a meeting ground of his and caught him in the act. She had not gone alone, and her and the other Kalona forced him back to the herd to determine his punishment.

The punishment for such treachery was death, as you could imagine. Instead of slaughtering him on the spot, they organized a series of tortures that would lead up to his demise. They'd had their way with him for months and he was nearly dead of starvation and wounds. The herd leader gave his mate the honor of the final blows that would end him. Usually his beatings were from several Soquili, and he was unable to fight them off. His mate, strong as she was, was still no match for Haborym. Even in his extremely weakened state, he fought her off and was able to flee.

What I'm looking for:
There are a few possibilities here.

Scenario 1
1. Someone from the herd can stumble upon him and recognize him.
1A. Should they recognize him, they could question him or they could attack him.
1a. If they chose to question him, Haborym would swear he was 'reformed' and that he wanted back in the herd to help end the horrible lesser breeds. They could take him the head of the herd to negotiate an arrangement, or try to make an arrangement one-on-one. (Such as, "I won't tell anyone I saw you if you do ----- for me.")
1b. If they chose to attack, an agreement would obviously have to be reached. XD Should Haborym meet with an alliance group before this encounter, there would likely be somebody with him.

Scenario 2
2. He could see someone he recognized, capture them, and take them to the alliance for questioning. He is note against torture in such a situation, even if those he's working with is.
I'd prefer a Soq coming from this massive herd from the event for this.

In any case, I would like him to be a part of the anti-Kalona alliance. Though he may make a few alliances with the Kalona herd for use at a later date in later plots

I've also got a few others who could be either scouts or fighters. I'll post them at a later date. I'm really interested for Haborym right now. <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:01 pm
Just to throw it out there if anyone is interested, but Amaterasu, Ukiyo-e, Tarashikomi, and Aizuri-e are ALL open for some Kalona guild RP -- they are actively trying to root out information from any Kalona they can find, prevent attacks, etc. and will be hostile! They are also available to protect anyone from Kalona if they come across an attack.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

As for Kalonas, I have Asmodeus and Járngrímur available for RP. However, neither of them are from the invading Kalona herd.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:03 pm
I have Jormungander I can offer for plotting. Jorm and his Kalona mate alti have been wandering around trying to raise a pure Kalona army to bring the rest of you lesser beasts to heel for a long time now. Needless to say they are stupidly happy to hear of this great herd and will obviously be siding with them.

User Image

And thats the only Kalona I have - pure or otherwise- that's not a basket. But all my heroish type will be interested in trying to stop the Kalona menace as well. Ironforge,Mercy etc.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm
I'll add Shula's cert in here later, my lappeh is spazzing to much to access PB.

Shula is my half kalona girl, who is pregnant right now with foals of a cerynei stallion. Unaware of the kalona attack, maybe she's found by someone from the kalona herd and is attacked. Injuries are fine, but no death of any sort. D: And someone manages to hear her cries for help and comes to the rescue?
Just a small idea really but if anyone is interested, just lemme know. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 pm
Wren is from the invading Kalona herd and is available for plotting and rp. Once more Kalona are given out I'd like her to interact with others from the herd. She is also available for attack plots or interrogation. If she is captured I would only want it to be temporarily for a plot.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 pm
I can't post images right now, but Zuilian, Nek'mani, Caiomhe, Aerlinniel, and Felinus will be joining the fight to protect others.

Xelthelios however will help the great kalona herd.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 pm
Hototo historically has no love for Kalona. He's my big warrior warhorse. He's been needing something to do with himself lately. What better then to kick some Kalona butt? He's easily bigger if not as big as a full grown male Kalona. And he's great in a fight. A little action would be fun.

I'm not in for death. I have plans for my boy and death by Kalona isn't one of them. But a good old brawl could be worked into the plans.

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:37 am
This influx of Kalona is very interesting to me because one of my Soq'a plots is he HATES Kalona because his family was slaughtered by them, a mate and his two foals, forced him to watch and then attacked him, leaving him for dead. The only reason he's still alive is because there happened to be a Unicorn (or two) come along very very shortly and healed him while he was unconcious. He's got a very vindictive hatred for Kalona and will ATTACK any he sees if they're pureblood, Halfblood he'll attack first ask questions later if they're not evil. Basically anything Kalona he'll fight and try and kill XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

Thesh-ah and her raven rodrick are currently on their way back to her herd that used too guard the border between the graveyard and the rest of the Kawani lands to take her rightful place as alpha.* while she is traveling it is likely that she would find a herd or even a lone soq that would need her help. She is an experienced fighter and has slain Kalona before. The skull mask that is fused to her face is actually from the Kalona that killed her brother.

* She hasn't found out yet but her herd was nearly wiped out a long time ago. She will probably actually run into one of the surviving members (Arcadeamiss) during this meta.

User Image

Arcadeamiss is currently looking for thesh-ah hoping she is still alive. He's a strong stallion and can fight but will quickly seek to combine his strength with that of a herd who needs it in the face of such an attack.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

I have Altsoba! One of the Kalona herd Scouts, I would rather her not get captured and interrogated seeing as she is all about stealth. Maybe she could stumble upon someone and listen in on their conversation? She also has a Raven familiar. More than likely, if she was captured, she would have planned for this to happen. Leak out some false information of some kind.

Interaction with others of her herd are welcome and a good ole' fight could work too! Warning, this girl fights dirty!

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff