Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 am
SilverLutz

"You have your own stars?"

He looked up at the sky in wonder, looking from one star to the next, to make pictures in his head. He had never thought that they could belong to him, or to find something that was his own or that he could find more than once. He was not familiar with the stars in that kind of way, just knowing them to be guardians over him.

He smiled at the new thought, though, nodding his head.

"I'd love to see it! Did you make it yourself or did someone give it to you? How do you know about these things?" He was very eager to learn about constellations, now that he was thinking about them and trying to understand them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 pm
Taigi nodded a bit as Vumbi questioned her about the stars. "There's pictures in them if you know where to look. We have drawings of them on one of the walls where everyone gathers...when you're a pup, you're told the stories of those who went on their star quest before you, and you'd practice finding them in the sky. Here...these ones are common."

She scooted a bit closer so their shoulders and sides were pressed against one another, before moving her paw upward to trace a few stars. "This one is the wild dog constellation. You see how it looks like there's a head here, a tail, some legs? And how it's looking upward...just like we do! And then this one is the lion constellation, you can see the mane and the long tail and one raised paw. Oh...this one was my favorite when I was little. It's the brightest star in the sky and is the eye of the cheetah! You see, the running shape around it?"

She grinned a bit before nudging Vumbi to get him to look further to the east. "Mine is over there...the adolescents are sent out into the rouge lands to reflect on what makes them unique, and they have to find their own group of stars. Mine is there...and if you follow these stars...it looks like a mother wild dog with a litter of cubs running around her. It reminded me so much of my family and how much I missed them...it was a perfect fit!"

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:51 pm
SilverLutz

Vumbi listened and nodded his head, watching the stars with a dreamy look on his face. He could imagine each image she pointed out, whether he saw it in the proper stars or not, the characters moving and dancing as though they were real.

Yup, this was the place where he was going to stay. He was certain of it now, and he had no doubt in his mind that it was perfect for him.

He looked at Taigi as she watched the stars, smiling at how excited she was about everything. She seemed like a very nice wild dog, and he was glad she was his introduction to this place. He could only hope they would become better friends, as he grew more accustomed to this new home of his.

"Your constellation is really nice," he said, when she pointed it out, glancing in its direction and smiling. He wanted to remember where it was, but he wasn't familiar enough with this ritual to know the stars as they did. He would learn though. "Maybe I'll find one of my own, if it's not too late. And a family, too, while I'm here."

He didn't have either one, after all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:38 pm
"Thank you," Taigi said with a wag of her tail. She liked it very much, so she was glad he did as well. Cocking her head to the side, she thought for a few moments before nodding. "I'm sure you could find your own! And when you do, you can add it to the wall of constellations," she said happily. "I don't think joining rouges have to find one, but if you do it's that much more special."

The mention of a family made Taigi wriggle a bit on the grass as she laughed. "Me too! I love my family, I have a lot of siblings...but I want to be a mom some day, too. And have a huge litter! Or lots of litters. I don't know. I just want pups to love and take care of and watch them grow up and have pups of their own...ah...families are great," she said with a fond sigh.

"Do you have any siblings?" she added after a moment, looking from the sky to Vumbi with a curious expression.

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm
SilverLutz

Vumbi nodded his head and smiled. He looked up at the stars again and wondered what sort of a constellation he would be able to find for himself out there. He thought about having a family and wondered what it would be like, as he had never been able to have one before the pack fell to pieces.

Not that he'd been thinking about it then. It was different now.

"I think I'd like to be a dad someday, too," he said with a hum. If this pack was as friendly as she was, he did not doubt that it would be possible to find someone to be with. He was still too new to think that she would be interested in him, or that she was not already mated to someone. She was very nice and pretty, and he imagined she was just waiting for the right time.

But maybe if they got to know each other a bit more.

"No, I don't have any family," he said, shaking his head. "I'm alone these days, but I've been a bit of a loner most of my life. Not by choice, but that's the way these things work! I think it's all been leading up to me finding this place, though, so it's time to make up for all that."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 pm
Taigi's ears drooped a bit as Vumbi said he didn't really have a family. He was right, though...if he did have a family he cared for, he probably would have never come to this pack.

"Well...I'm glad you're here now!" she said enthusiastically. "We'll all be your family. You're very nice and fun and handsome so I'm sure you'll find someone to make your own smaller family with, too," she added, smiling slightly. She stretched her legs before rolling to her stomach, wagging her tail happily as she glanced at her new friend. He was all those things as far as she was concerned, and she did hope he'd want to meet again.

"I've got to go relieve the sitter on duty right now, but you're free to come along if you want. Otherwise, you can explore the pack and meet a few more members! And...if you want," she added, suddenly growing a bit shy. "Maybe we can talk a bit more another day?"

Lithia_Brandon

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:58 pm
SilverLutz

"I'm glad I'm here, too," Vumbi said with a smile and an honest nod. He was very happy, and he was having fun. He wagged his tail behind him as she complimented him, chuckling and watching her. When she said she had to go he nodded, rolling over to his feet.

"I'd love to meet up with you again, if you don't mind. Tomorrow, if you're free? Just... here, I guess, is a nice spot. And I'll be able to remember where it is, because I'm not used to this place."

He smiled sheepishly. He could find a nice place to rest for the day and he was already looking forward to seeing her again.

"Thank you so much for all your help, and your kind welcome!" He moved to her and nosed her cheek affectionately, a friendly gesture. "See you tomorrow!" he said, thinking he would go take a look around before he settled down and found a place to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:13 pm
Taigi nodded slightly as Vumbi spoke, her tail wagging as he confirmed her offer. Yay! She'd never made plans with someone like this before. Usually it was just her and her siblings that would talk about doing things the next day and, while she loved them dearly, there was something about making new friends that was much more exciting.

"You are very welcome!" she said, tail wagging harder as the male moved to nuzzle her cheek. She returned the gesture, perhaps lingering a bit too long, before bounding away happily. "Have a wonderful day!" she added, trotting off to her den.

Lithia_Brandon
Sorry about the delay! Last post from me. We can hold off on more RP until this hiatus is over so you're not swamped, if you'd like

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas