[ Image Placed Here ]

Kowa wasn't at all busy. Nope, he was lazing around like normal in the sun. Amused with himself and the thoughts in his head. His other 'siblings' that shared his same connection hadn't been around for a bit. Last he saw them they were in the den with mum. A yawn escaped him. "I have a lovely bunch of coconuts~ dudududew~ there they are standing in a row ~ row row row~" Wagging his tail to the song, up in a small coconut tree a few feet from the ground. Lifting one of his digits and swinging it around as if he were composing the song himself. Only to be interuppted by a growl.. Then a fierse snarl. His ears went up and his humming ceased.. Question marks could be found in his stare.. Looking down he was surprised to see a welcoming sight. His sister Gaea. Looking as though she were pent up on something. Eyeing her curiously.

The brown dragon wasn't at all too happy about what was going on. Trust that she, the last lion this could happen to. She wanted very much to prove she could do things on her own. No help from no one. She didn't want to be like anyone else. She wanted to be better. Ten times better, efficient and self reliant. This coconut wasn't having it. It had to been months old by now and she had waited for it to rot. Yes, she was a cub- and no she wasn't going to drink it but she wanted to give it to 'dad'. That huge lion whom claims blood over them. Not like she particularly liked him-or hated him- no. She wasn't too 'accepting' of the sort and she wasn't about to let someone waltz in and think they could 'claim' her. She saw that he was 'nice' but still. I guess she could try and be 'good'. Deep down, she wanted him to like her because if there was an off chance that they were his kids. She wanted him to notice her. There were many of them in the litter and it was easy to get over looked. At least she didn't look like her other tripplet bonded. They could be mistakened for twins, unlike her. She was 'different' yet born to the same 'sack'. They had an unspeakable bond that the other sibligs just couldn't understand. The trinity.

The black tripplet continued to watch her struggle to smash a rock in to the coconut. Looking slightlky crazy as she huffed- snarled and got rough with it. Finally. She smashed it one last time before taking a breathing break where she continued to mutter evil things under her breath. Gaea was known to have one of the nastiest tempers. Anything could easily set her off, but she was one of the kindest cubs you would meet. Just, her tough love was far from extreme. Kowa knew of the behind the scenes things that Gaea did on a daily bases- he was black. He WAS a shadow. His ears perking to easedrop on her muttering.

"Stupid.. brown red lion. Doesn't deserve rum. - Not dragon. -Stupid bloodline- Fat-"
A smile creased the dark of his maw. She was preparing a present for their makeshift dad. 'Awwww' He thought to himself and left a good vibe coming out of him as he watched her. He was even surprised that she didn't 'sense' his being there. Maybe too focused on the coconut to realize so he started to make his way down the tree and then hopped down. Flickering his tail, as he made his way behind her and extended his neck to get a better look at the coconut in question. 'Hmmm.' Then backed off when she made a sudden movement.

In an assortment of smashes- she growled. Which in turn made the fustration sky rocket. "I HATE THAT LION- I HATE THIS COCONUT! I HATE THIS FRRRRRRRREEEEAAAKKKKNNN ROCK!" Behind every word- she continued to smash the rock with an incrediable speed, in to the coconut, until the last work literately obliterated the surface of it.. Only to be surprised- excited and started to tare open and unbeknownst to her... "ITS GONE!?!?!?!?! ITS GONE!??!?!? I heard it just before~ But wait~" Lifting up the coconut to see the bottom of it soaked in to the sand. "No.. no no.. no.. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" She screamed and took the coconut and smashed it in to the sand. "NO! DAMN COCONUT! NO! YOU DO NOT LEAK THE FREAKING GOOD AWAY. NO! I CANT ARRRGGG!!!!!"

The black lion lowered his body and popped up beside as he looked down to the coconut. "Well that sucked." Kicking the remnants, but with the smallest force deteriorated before it got the chance to roll away.

Gaea's fur almost fell off her in surprise, jumping up. "What are YOU doing here!" Her brows forward and already angry beyond belief.
"Watching you kill a coconut."
"I wasn't killing it!"
"It looked like it."
"NO IT DIDNT!"
"Yes it did. Just look at it." Poking at what was left of a coconut..
"I just- I was- ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS." "I mean- look it how many pieces that is..Wow.. you did a number to it. Im glad I wasn't a coconut...."
"Whas dat pose' to mean!"
"Well-"
"SHUTTUP!" Huffing as she became exhausted of yelling and kicked the rest of the pieces away. The white and brown pieces flying in opposite directions. Stomping away a few feet before hanging her head low. She really wanted to give him something.. Something she KNEW all the adult lions liked...
"Ya kno'.. I think he's the type to like anything you give him." He knew her like the back of his paw- they were TRINITY! "Glad your giving him a chance."
"I don' kno' WHAT your talking about- Im not giving no one chances." Tossing her head away and padding off.
Of course, he was right at her heels the whole way. "I bet we could find a turtle shell."
"Yea- where ya 'pose we find rare loot like that Kowa. Plus do you thin' we could trust a freakin' big opf like that anyways. Bout not even our blood- doesn't look dragon ta me. Dun speak like us neitha."
The black cub pondered.. Although he was prone to ill thoughts, mischievous endevours usually, it was just a passed time. Sometimes you can even hear him say something smart! Although acted a fool. "Ya' kno'. I thin' if Sam givin' a chance.. and mum too.. thin' we should givem a try. Many dun have to likem' but mum does.. Seems lika a pa ya'kno'? Da wey he lookn' at mum. Da wey he lookn at lason- you me- everyone. Can't say I believem' but hey whadda we have to lose? Cept grandpas coddles." Waving his tail, then looked to his sister. The real pirate language flowed out of him, having tried to speak straight for the new lion in their lives but of course- when talking to Gaea... It was easier for her to understand their tongue. Make her feel more at ease.. "Look his eyes next time' ya see'm. See if he's lyin'."

Gaea didn't quite know what to think, her brother was smart- made yea think but most of the time he would be crazed with antics and ideas to gettem all in trouble. Unlike Ouranos. He was most level headed out of the three of them but Kowa gave out some massive surprises, at times. Her ears pinned back.. and she looked at him. Giving him a nod. She didn't know how close in relation she had to her father. How the anger she couldn't control was breed because of him. If she'd found out- she probably would blame him for the rest of her life. Anything could get to her. Mostly he did- just being in the den as if it was his.. Pfft. But deeply.. she gave some weight to what Kowa said. Maybe... that was their da?...