Submit

Inspirational ANON

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:13 pm
Have you ever been a little frightened to share the Gospel to someone? Well I have a way to help you! It's called The Pocket Testament League. This is a way to share the gospel with the lost up close and personally. This website sponsors you and sends you 10 Gospels of the book of John. In the back of these books is an identification numbers where the person, if they make the choice to follow God, Can put in the number and shows that they have made a decision.
This website also has tons of tools for your disposable such as daily devotionals, prayer requests, locator maps to see where your gospels have gone, and Bible classes. If you are interested, click here:

click here

Please take a look and start sharing today smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:05 pm
Interesting, I'll definitely take a look. I've never heard of The Pocket Testament League before.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ohana_Okazaki
Captain

Conservative Gawker

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 pm
I love the Pocket Testament League! I use them primarily for my Youth Church ministry, as many children don't have Bibles. What I love about their new testament gospels of john, is that all of them, no matter what language, version, or cover you get have a plan of salvation that actually talks about Hell and justification through Jesus alone. And if you can't afford to buy any, you can have someone sponsor your order at no cost to you! And when you do become blessed with money, it's nice to be able to sponsor someone else. You can also track your impact on the website as well :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm
Ohana_Okazaki
I love the Pocket Testament League! I use them primarily for my Youth Church ministry, as many children don't have Bibles. What I love about their new testament gospels of john, is that all of them, no matter what language, version, or cover you get have a plan of salvation that actually talks about Hell and justification through Jesus alone. And if you can't afford to buy any, you can have someone sponsor your order at no cost to you! And when you do become blessed with money, it's nice to be able to sponsor someone else. You can also track your impact on the website as well :3
I love it so much!  

Inspirational ANON

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers