Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:10 am
We need some rp Miss Mouse.
User Image
Ime`Kotek has been chilling out with their cousins that I own and her uncle. She at times wanders to her siblings; when she can. Ever since Selene and Fuu were killed though; Ime had been thinking of leaving to go to the rebellion.
The bloodshed was not her way and seeing it has somewhat startled her to the point she doesn't know if she wishes to be Mwezi. Maybe Avahk will shed some light on it? He is the brother she would probably feel most close to. As they had been the closest in cubhood.
I would also like her to rp with anyone else in the Mwezi. I love Ime a lot and wish to be connected to her in RP again.

Avahk can also rp with one of his cousins: Solaire or Ochieng

And we just need more of this rp generally:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:38 pm
Avahk would be happy to talk to his sister, but really, he has no more idea about the current leadership than she does. He hasn't been thinking of leaving though...he's been a bit wrapped up with his mate. Whom he'd love for Ime to meet. =3

And I'm happy to RP with pretty much any of my Mwezi that aren't currently in an RP, which changes frequently so POKE ME ON AIM and we can work something out. ^^ <3

AND OMG YES ELA RP IS NEEDED. ALWAYS. You can totally start an Ela RP for us any time you want and just fling a link at me.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 am
mouselet

For Cincindelas or Brindis I'd like to offer up

User Image

She's a sweet girl, though a little clueless. I've never actually rped her. I'd be open for rp, mates, flings really just about anything with her. She is too pretty to just leave sitting any longer.

If you have aim my SN is nessiaing Im usually easier to catch there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 pm
For Diffudi
I have Eli,
User Image

[ Plot thread ]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:36 pm
Chi Sohma
For Diffudi
I have Eli,
User Image

[ Plot thread ]
Oooh...he does look interesting. We could do some RP, see how it goes. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:03 pm
Blurbs are updated! Same with the blank slate list!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:32 pm
mouselet

User Image Name: Huozin
Family: He has every kind of family under the sun. Like many Firekin, he probably shouldn't mate with anyone born into the pride.
About: Huozin is a causal, laidback guy. Oh sure, he knows how to fight as well as hunt - it's a necessity in all Firekin - but that doesn't mean he goes out of his way to do so. Rather, he approaches duels calmly and analytically. So he will hit his opponent hard and even cruelly, if that's what he thinks he needs to do. On the other paw, he doesn't mind losing the way some pride members do.
Plots: Pride RP, maybe a fling plot.

Wondered if he was possibly interested in a fling with my Chinese girl.

User Image
Name: Liang Hongyu
. razz ersonality:.
Spunky, smart and fearless, there is not much this lioness will not do or try. A true force to be reckoned with in battle, she is brave and intelligent, often turning an impossible situation into a success with a mix of cunning, guts and self sacrifice. The betrayal of her home pride hurt her deeply and she has become more suspicious than she used to be. While she may appear cold at first, the fire of passion burns brightly within her and her spirit is undaunted.

She is roughly based on a historical character.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:44 pm
Tanakako

Wondered if he was possibly interested in a fling with my Chinese girl.

User Image
Name: Liang Hongyu
. razz ersonality:.
Spunky, smart and fearless, there is not much this lioness will not do or try. A true force to be reckoned with in battle, she is brave and intelligent, often turning an impossible situation into a success with a mix of cunning, guts and self sacrifice. The betrayal of her home pride hurt her deeply and she has become more suspicious than she used to be. While she may appear cold at first, the fire of passion burns brightly within her and her spirit is undaunted.

She is roughly based on a historical character.
Sorry for the delay, I don't use quote notifications. sweatdrop

She sounds interesting! I'd like to RP them!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:54 pm
I'm posting here so I can make a list. >D

1 or 2 x Her ( I want a leopon boy so baaad ;3; )
1 or 2 x Her
1 x Her
1 x Him

THERE I GIVE YOU OPTIONS

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 am
For Anwar:
User Image
Grandma wants to see you.

Orrrrr

User Image
Auntie is going to scare you. You've never actually seen your aunt, you just know she was missing for a very long time.

For Hylinn:
User Image
Aunt Nyuki interactions?

Orrrrrrrrr

User Image
Brother where art thou?

Orrrrrrrrr

User Image
'You got that thing right up on yo' face-'club.

And of course, I have siblings to the other ones and some other SB.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm
mouselet

For Etana, Llwyn, and/or Eleyi'ti
Possible pride? looking for members for the Indlovukati, they are a female run pride that maintains peace within it's land by constantly staying strong.

For Narik or Aestivus
Would you be interested in a fling with one of my girls Nabila, Naledi, or Luna. I am trying to get some cubs to contest off for the Indlo if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:24 am
-clears throat before pulling back curtain-

*Ahem* "I Astoria would like to introduce to you, the following,"

Jini-Msemi
User Image Aedan He's sweet and fun loving and might have a tincey tiny crush on Velia. They're kind of BFFs and he likes to pick on her now and again. He's pretty down to earth and likes to get to know everyone. (good for general Rps, plots and what not. Maybe flings or a mate?)
User Image Velia She's from family of pranksters, however, she seemed to be lacking in the gene. She tries to be funny or even play pranks but they never really go as planned. She's sometimes shy but is pretty awesome once she opens up to ya. (good for general Rps, plots and what not. Maybe flings or a mate?)

Mwezi Johari
User ImageGwaihir Still kind of getting a feel for him. He's pretty loveable when it comes to his family members. He's a Hunter so he likes to TRY and take his job seriously. Not sure how he feels about the whole plottage thing that happened with the pride while I was MIA OOCly. He's kind of trying to remain neutral? (good for general RP, plots, flings or a mate?)

Mah Rouges

User Image Total Blank slate crying I fail.
User Image He's funny and loveable and likes to flirt.
User Image Blank slate. O.o THOUGH! Started a rp with Vera (Lutzs girl) and he's pretty neat. Bit of a traveler, likes to compliment pretty ladies (or stare awkwardly).
User Image Another Blank slate. sad
User Image He's mah boy! <3 He's pretty awesome and down to earth. Generally likes everyone.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:13 am
@ Anwar/Hylinn: I'm wanting to make their sis Shireen a reaver, too. Wanna do their viking RP together??

@ Vlerke: I just sent her siblings Bryn and Hro on their viking RP (pending approval from the mule of course). She could go on their next one if she wants to be a reaver?? Or anything. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:32 pm
Puhterodactyl
@ Anwar/Hylinn: I'm wanting to make their sis Shireen a reaver, too. Wanna do their viking RP together??

@ Vlerke: I just sent her siblings Bryn and Hro on their viking RP (pending approval from the mule of course). She could go on their next one if she wants to be a reaver?? Or anything. <3
Teeeeeeeeero. You should IM me.

Well, Anwar's been a reaver. XD Hylinn would totally be up for that though.

I'm not sure about Vlerke. She's...not necessarily interested in being a Reaver.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:35 am
mouselet
Sorry for the delay, I don't use quote notifications. sweatdrop

She sounds interesting! I'd like to RP them!

Totally flaked on this but here is the RP!! Are you still interested in a fling with her? If not that's ok.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24797509  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces