Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 am
SilverLutz

"Ugh. I hate watching the others hit slaves, myself..." Kabi didn't mind his wolfing. She looked happy the male got a good meal. "It hurts them, sometimes, leaves them unable to work. Just because you lack a demon inside doesn't mean you're not living."

Her ears pinned back unhappily.

"You guys... You deserve more respect."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 am
Bozi shook his head slightly, not wanting to agree with her. That would be dangerous, if the demons respected the slaves. There could be an uprising and then...well. It was obvious who would win.

"I think we are fine as we are," he murmured quietly after he finished cleaning himself up. "But...I do sincerely thank you for your kindness and the food. I...I don't know what I can do to repay you, but I am in your debt."

NovaCracker
I think one more from me and that'll be it X3

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 pm
SilverLutz
((Sounds fine to me. :3 ))

Kabi tilted her head. While she didn't agree, she understood his reasoning and could respect it.

"No need. But we can be friends. I won't tell if you won't? You're nice to talk to." Kabi smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 pm
"Friends?" Bozi seemed to freeze at the word, but after a moment, he hesitantly nodded. It was best to let the demons do as they saw fit. Perhaps in time he'd grow to see her as a friend, but for now he was still very wary of the fact that she was a kind-hearted, dark furred lioness.

"I...um...okay," he said with a very weak smile. "I could do that." He ducked his head as he heard a snarl in the distance, his tail tucked between his legs. "I should go," he added, slinking away from the kill. "Thank you, again..."

NovaCracker
Last one from me~

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:43 pm
SilverLutz

"You're welcome!" Kabi smiled, nodding, and jumped at the snarl.

"Stay safe..."

The female lowered her head, skittering away before she could be sighted herself. Best to be safer than sorry.  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff