Hello guys! I have been thinking about doing a roleplay about a world separated by the classes. Here are some ideas:

~The country is in the clouds and the time is 2056. This is a post-apocalyptic world where they have established a new society and country based on an Oligarchy.
~The jobs and wealth are chosen by a committee appointed by the government.
~The classes are Luxury, Middle, and Poverty that each have a different cities they are based in that are mostly separated to normal citizens. Only soldiers or bureaucrats can travel to each of the cities legally.
~Your standing in school determines if you can get a certain job or which school to go to.
~There are strict laws such as any poor people caught in other cities are arrested, stealing, etc.
~There is a country that is basically underneath the main country where any prisoners or criminals are sent to be kept away from the normal citizens.
~I am trying to decide whether or not to add in that the government does experiments to perfect soldiers. Things like injections that inject animal genes into DNA or injections meant to punish people who commit crimes or treason.

Any advice or details you guys suggest would be awesome. I would also like to know if you guys would like the roleplay and if you guys want to join the Roleplay. heart