Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:55 pm
Regina Arche
This guild has been quiet since Friday, ghouls... D; So I'm gonna post a thing. Anyone got a ghoul/manster crush? since im pansexual, i got a lil variety Mine are River Styx and Nathaniel the uni-zombie *u* *fangirls*
emotion_kirakira That uni-zombie~
I absolutely love Nathaniel, Porter Paintergeist And Andy (That Cutie from Skull shores~~~~) *swoons*

And don't even get me started on you people and your absolutely adorable OCs. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:08 pm
Ghoul/manster crush... I'll be totally honest, I haven't seen most of the webisodes and about half the movies, but, if I had to choose, it would be Robecca and Jackson for me. I just love them heart  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:41 pm
Arillena
Regina Arche
This guild has been quiet since Friday, ghouls... D; So I'm gonna post a thing. Anyone got a ghoul/manster crush? since im pansexual, i got a lil variety Mine are River Styx and Nathaniel the uni-zombie *u* *fangirls*
I absolutely love Nathaniel, Porter Paintergeist And Andy (That Cutie from Skull shores~~~~) *swoons*

And don't even get me started on you people and your absolutely adorable OCs. emotion_dowant

Oh gods~ ANDY IS BAE.

I forgot about that muffin.

To be quite honest, I am not all that attracted to my OC. Which is surprising for me. Sometimes I wish I could turn her blue... blue is a common theme of style for me. Anything turquoise is like my signature irl. My whole head is dyed turquoise. So... often I'm compelled to change Regis style... 1. Because I have a habit of changing my avatars look every 2 seconds and 2. Because, well...blue.

But if I was allowed to change her favorite color from red to blue, I feel like I might get a little bipolar over those colors for her. Dx

Anyhoo for OC characters, I enjoy Atomica Marceline... I would def spend my money if they were dolls. As for men, well so far all I've met were crazy goblin activists. So I can't say. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:17 pm
Regina Arche
Arillena
Regina Arche

Oh gods~ ANDY IS BAE.

I forgot about that muffin.

To be quite honest, I am not all that attracted to my OC. Which is surprising for me. Sometimes I wish I could turn her blue... blue is a common theme of style for me. Anything turquoise is like my signature irl. My whole head is dyed turquoise. So... often I'm compelled to change Regis style... 1. Because I have a habit of changing my avatars look every 2 seconds and 2. Because, well...blue.

But if I was allowed to change her favorite color from red to blue, I feel like I might get a little bipolar over those colors for her. Dx

Anyhoo for OC characters, I enjoy Atomica Marceline... I would def spend my money if they were dolls. As for men, well so far all I've met were crazy goblin activists. So I can't say. razz
Hehe I do that. As you can see My Avatar doesn't entire match MH Arillena. Well, to an extent. I never got around to building a Secondary just for MH. It would be too troublesome to shift items back and forth.

Um, what exactly is 'Bae'?  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:01 pm
Well, it's new slang term of affection for babe or bf/gf or whatever. What's ironic about it however, is that bae means, well... the rear hole in Spanish. So 've been told. But I got into a habit of saying bae.

N I stay in the general theme of angels on this avi because, well... Dantean(era/themes relating to Dantes Divine Comedy)stuff is my life. Demonology, angleology, mythology, theology, freaky things like that... It's a hobby sorta. (But I'm not religious type) if you point out any thing from whatever culture, I can probably name it and actually pronounce it correctly. (Dang I rambled) anyway yeah, I follow the general theme on my avi... It's just the colors that I keep changing.

As for alts, I have like 3 but I abandoned all of them because I kept splitting the gold on my main to make them look pretty... I can really only focus on one thing. Back when zOMG was still a thing, I would make an alt just to play the MMO over again.

Arillena

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:37 pm
Regina Arche
Ooh! I get ya I get ya~ >w<
I love all that fun stuff too! ninja  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:23 pm
I have about 25 Gaian accounts or so.... sweatdrop I like to coordinate the outfits for the different characters and it's easier if they're all separate for me rather than digging through a thousand items looking for a particular thing.

I love all of the OCs in the guild, especially our sweet new members!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am
Oooh, even my angel? *w* I was a lil nervous about introducing an angel to Monster High... since some could say that angels can't count as ghouls. :c

Heheh, I'm watching Ghouls Rule! with my oil 5-year old cousin c: I've been quickly introducing her to Monster High... makin her my own lil ghoulie<3 her favorite main is Draculaura. (Mine is Abbey) heheh, she's so cute.

Anyway, can I edit Regina to like, maybe I unno, she gets like "blue" days n "red" days or sommit. Maybe even combos? *flusters*  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:21 am
Regina Arche

Anyway, can I edit Regina to like, maybe I unno, she gets like "blue" days n "red" days or sommit. Maybe even combos? *flusters*

Angels are kind of 'iffy' when it comes to Monster High, but when I read your application it was obvious that you understood how monster high *works* and had put a lot of thought into how an angelic character would fit into that world.

I don't know if you've ever seen the eff-no monster high blog (the link has some salty language, warning), but they've featured plenty of extremely terrible Angel, Demon, half-angel/half-demon, etc OCs and Regina is far superior to some of those truly terrible designs!

If I had any critiques (and I wouldn't say anything but it sounds like you're asking for opinions on Regina's look), it would be that I'd love to see Regina look a little more 'otherworldly,' maybe with a different skin color or something that set her aside from humans more than just her wings. Maybe a glow, or powdery blue skin (since you said you'd like to work blue into her design) or something similar to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 am
Oh, I know where you're coming from all too well... It's a WAY over-used theme. angels, demons, nephilim(half-demon), seraphim(half-angel), and even the rebellious and PAINFULLY cliche ambiaros(angel/demon)... Kids using divine characters to make themselves look cool has become quite... unoriginal. And dry. I took this into strong consideration when I made Regina but then an idea came to mind. Angels, if you take them from direct lore, are technically considered spirits thus putting Regina in the "ghost" category in the Monster High world... Which I then added the detail of River ferrying her from heaven, just above the ghost world, down to the solid world so Regina can escape the prejudice hands of her archangel parents. I was pretty proud of myself when I made this connection, for having escaped the dry fate of many divine OC's that even makes me wince, despite my peculiar interests. (I eat through cultural literature like candy: Dante's Divine Comedy, Paradise Lost, The Mabinogion...)

Perhaps I can make Regina a ghostly white... However full body dyes are expensive and I'm on a budget so it may take a while. N' I was thinking, maybe I could tweak her profile a bit, like saying "I have "red" days and then I have "blue" days" in the favorite color section, yknow... Just so I can give my main a little more flexibility so I can exercise my creative fashion juices..

... And I appreciate your feedback~!  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:57 am
(update: HOLY FAERIES, WHITE BODY DIE IS FANGING EXPENSIVE.)

Edit: Why bother! Regi is from the sky, right? I'm a rainbow now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:10 pm
I like that skin for Regina!

Oh, you know what other one you might try? Padmavadi's Lotus has a cloudy-looking white/blue skin.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 pm
Draconia St George
I like that skin for Regina!

Oh, you know what other one you might try? Padmavadi's Lotus has a cloudy-looking white/blue skin.

Thanks~! I also took the liberty to put together an outfit for RIP...

Atomica Servo

Mmm I hope that's okay.

Since the red loli dress is her main "school wear"

I also want to make a Freaky Fusion style for Regina. Something like, maybe... "Regina Arche feeling sharp like River Styx!" (I have Scarah feeling like Toralei, she was my first doll)

something like that... but gold says no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 am
Eugh. I'm sorry I've been inactive. It's been a rough week. Forgive me? ; 3;  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:52 am
Of course! Hope things get better soon!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games