Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Clock Zero: The Beginning (O/A needs more people~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saelie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Olivia looked around at all the other children. They were all so different. There was the really friendly girl who had organized the club, Olivia liked her already.There were also two boys who looked like tiny dragons, a boy and girl who looked related and had hair as white as snow, a quiet boy with wings, and a little girl with a stuffed animal who reminded her of Yuki. An interesting group, but Olivia felt they'd all be lots of fun. Oliver, on the other hand, was still looking exceptionally sour. It didn't help that a boy, one of the mini dragons, had called him out on his stuck up attitude. He didn't appreciate being called "little mister", either. "I think dirt is better than you." the boy responded, a sardonic smile on his proud face. "OLIVER!" Olivia yelled at him. Even Yuki gave him a disapproving frown. "What?" Olivia shook her head with a sigh. "Please ignore anything my dear brother says. A silly bloke, he is." she stated, the british accent as clear as ever. "What did you call me you stupid---""Ooh, me next!" Olivia cheerfully interrupted him once again as some of them started to tell more about themselves. "I'm eight years old and I was born in England, but then Mum and Daddy had to move to Tokyo for some super important business. I like tea parties and I have a doggie named Angelica." she proudly announced. " I'm an hour older than Olivia, and I like money and power." Oliver said nonchalantly.

After a moment he glanced at Yuki, who was still off in her own little hostile world. "Well? Go on." he said to her, a surprisingly encouraging thing coming from him. Yuki shook her head without looking up. She knew what she wanted to say, but just couldn't let the words out. "Yuki is 7 years old and a pure blooded vampire." he informed them, annoyed that he had to talk for her. He knew she was the quiet type, but she talked enough at home. He didn't understand why she shut down whenever they got to school. Yuki tugged at Oliver's sleeve to remind him that he wasn't finished, to which he groaned and rolled his eyes. "And the ugly rabbit's name is Zero." he added. "Bunny~" Olivia corrected, just to be a know it all. "Don't care. Anyways, Yuki is our slave, so nobody must speak to her unless we say so." both the vampire and his sister disagreed with this, and Yuki pinched Oliver's side just to let him know. "She is our friend. Her daddy works for our daddy, and we all live together like a big happy family." Olivia told them with a smile.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                  Saigo frowned even more as he was going towards Oliver though Hiro grabbed him by his robe and pulled him back making the male fall down onto the ground as he stared at Hiro and started breathing fire from his mouth towards his older brother who quickly flinched and hid behind Skye who was standing next to him "DON'T do that!" He told Hiro with an annoyed sounding voice before he got up and dusted himself off before staring at Oliver again "Well little boy! I might look young but I'm definately older than you! Dragons age is different then puny human age...and I can burn you to a crisp!!" The male started raising his voice though it was a little muffled since he still had his pacifier in his mouth, a pacifier at the age of 'seven' ? Well why not, to be honest you could say that Amon, Skye, Saigo and Hiro are older, way older than any of them but of course none would really tell them exactly how old they were, Alice looked at Oliver and Saigo who were already arguing as she held her hands basically out "Hey don't fight! we're all going to be friends right? You know I actually came from England too~ The countryside~ Mama and Papa used to grow cows and other farm animals it was lots of fun~" The cheerfulness and happiness of the female was rather contagious, most of all her smile as she was talking to the three, Skye was fixed on Yuki's teddy bear as he smiled a little and decided to approach the little female as he held out his teddy "Kasuris says it's nice to meet you and Zero" The male said to the female since she seemed shy he decided to go forward with his teddy and see if anything would change, she was a vampire after all, weren't vampires classed as 'monsters' just like his race? It made him want to be friends with the female even more actually as he smiled gently at her. Pearl looked at Olivia and seemed to be troubled with something, well...she was afraid of dogs actually since she'd always think they'd attack her or something "A-Angelica....doens't bite right?"her lovely voices quickly changed to a seemingly frightened one as Hiro proceeded to then hide behind Saigo again with tears already swelling up in his eyes though the male hid them as he had raised his arms to basicall nearly cover his eyes with the long sleeves attached to the robe. It seemed like they all were starting to like each other except for the little Saigo who was starting to get annoyed by Oliver and wanted to show him who's boss first, Alice then got an idea as she looked at everyone and clasped her hands together "Hey hey I actually thought of something~ Instead of just meeting in the club why don't we have like..sleepovers or picnics or something? Doesn't that sound fun~ We can go on adventures too~!" She offered the others a chance to share their opinions on this idea since the female thought the more time they would spend together the better since they'd be even better friends then and then Alice wouldn't have to feel so lonely anymore.

[O.O.C: ]

User Image

Yume no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

xLadyCattx

Kise no Shirube

Saelie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 pm

"Ah!"Oliver jumped back as Saigo lashed out at him and started to expel flames from his mouth. "What is wrong with you?!?" he yelled at Saigo before brushing himself off. Yuki had immediately went on the defensive, but relaxed a bit as Hiro pulled Saigo back. "I am sooo telling mum and dad that you're picking fights again." Olivia said to her brother. "What? I'm the one picking fights? That little sh*t almost lit me on fire!" Oliver exclaimed. "Well, you started it. And stop swearing there are little kids here!" she responded, although they weren't much older themselves. After hearing Alice, Olivia smiled. "That's wonderful! I've always wanted a farm, but mum and dad wouldn't allow it in the estate. But it's ok because I got my own clubhouse instead!" she responded, quickly turning her attention to the other girls to speak with them. "Oh dear, no! Angelica is very lady-like. And ladies don't bite." she assured Pearl. "Well, maybe except for Yuki. She's a vampire and all." she added with a giggle. Speaking of which, Yuki had been watching Oliver and Saigo intently when she heard a voice. Was someone actually speaking to her? Yuki turned around to see Skye, holding up a bear. A small blush formed on the vampire's cheeks. S-so cute.. she thought to herself, admiring the bear. Taking Zero's paw, she put it to Kasuris, moving the arm up and down so the two stuffed animals appeared to be shaking hands.

It was then that Yuki had heard Saigo threaten to burn Oliver, and her eyes narrowed. She didn't agree with some--well, most things--Oliver said and did, but she wouldn't allow anyone to threaten the James kids. Taking a deep breath, Yuki looked away from Skye and turned her attention to Saigo. P-please don't say such things to him." she started off quietly. "I apologize on his behalf, but please do not threaten him again. If you intend to attack him, you will have to go through me first. I don't want to fight anyone, but it's my job to make sure that Oliver-kun and Olivia-chan are safe at all times. So if you plan on burning anyone to a crisp, please let it be me. I won't allow anyone to hurt them." she said quickly, bowing in front of Saigo. She was only alive because of the James family, and she would do anything for them. There were only a few ways to kill a vampire, fire being one of them. But if she had to die to protect them, so be it. She knew her father would die to protect her and the James family as well. Oliver and Olivia stared at Yuki, surprised that she had actually said so much, in so little time. Yuki was surprised too, and blushed immediately once her head had been lifted. She didn't think all eyes would have been on her, and it made her tense up again when she noticed the others were listening. "......S-sorry..I--I remember I h-have to do something..somewhere..in a toilet...t-to pee..bye." and with that she grabbed Zero and dashed to the bathroom. "Yuki!" Olivia called after her, now worried. "Look what you two did, you--you big fat jerks!" she said to both Oliver and Saigo this time before heading after Yuki to bring her back. "Wha--? ME?!?" Oliver exclaimed, incredulously. He didn't do anything! Or at least, he didn't think he had done anything. The boy was pretty self-righteous.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image
                  Saigo watched everything as it unfolded, he felt...like a bully! It made him actually quite happy since he loved to tease others, prank them and make them cry one of his favourite 'crybabies' was his brother though if other people would make him cry he himself woulf immediately get angry at those, the male burst out laughing, he enjoyed himself already as it seemed that the vampire female was very easy to tease though his happy streak didn't last long before Amon came along and basically 'smack!' slapped the male around the head on such an account that you could hear the impact resonating around the room. Saigo stayed quiet with a dark face before turning towards Amon "The hell?! Do you want me to burn you too?!" he shouted towards the male before he himself had blue flames which were lit around him like a circle as to which the dragon shut his trap for once since it seemed he had the same power and he didn't really want to get burnt himself. Alice sighed as she put her hand against her forehead and shook her head violently "Guys! Look I know it's...normal for your gender to prove like..who's the strongest....but you should all calm down! We're all going to be friends no? So stop fighting!" The female's voice interuppted the awkward silence that was around everyone as Hiro approached Oliver though the male was rather...stumbling towards him taking a step at a time and flinching every now and again since he was easily frightened, he then managed to be standing next to the male as he tugged on his shirt "I-I'm sorry f-for how Saigo acts...p-please don't be mad at him..." The male said to him in a quiet voice before he started taering up again and his tears flowed out of his eyes as he sniffled and started weeping like a little...girl more or less which made Pearl's motherly instinct kick in as she went and hugged Hiro and looked towards Oliver and Saigo "Now look at what you two did! You made poor Yuki leave and Olivia chase after her and now you're the reason to make Hiro cry! you two apologize to each other right now!" The female was seriously talking juts like a mother would as she scolded them both for their behaviour and demanded them two to make up and apologize, Skye was happy that Yuki actually responded to him talking to her but was rather upset himself to see the female leave again as he held onto Kasuris tightly, why was the bear named Kasuris? Well it was his fathers' name, before his name change the teddy actually was called Mr. Teddybear, not very creative huh? Well as soon as Amon had stepped back into their little circle Skye had returned to his side as he grabbed one of his wings with one hand and softly held onto the feathers on it as he looked at everyone, the atmosphere seemed rather tense and he didn't particularly like this as Amon looked down towards the male though the blue flames were still around him just to basically threaten not just Saigo, but Saigo and Oliver that he wasn't afraid to hurt either of them really.

[O.O.C: ]

User Image

Yume no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

xLadyCattx

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
adrian said what do you want? me and starbreaker are just minding our own business.
adrian got up and walked away to another end of the room. adrian had no friends but starbreaker was his only
friend. star breaker said their not worth it adrian so cool it ok. adrian said fine i will not start anything
adrian sat in the corner in the shade beside a bookshelf
Kise no Shirube
Yume no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 am
User Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Yui and Shiro looked to them with a raised eyebrow as Sophie just looked at her rabbit and clung tighter the Yui. Th duo...well...trio listened to everyone and watched as the one named Saigo seemed to confront Oliver and they watched as everyone introduced each other and a bit about themselves. That was when Yui's face lit up at the word adventure. She has that idiotic smile on her face and her hands clasped together as she looked excited. She was oblivious as to what was happening whilst Sophie only hid more behind Yui, watching as people were arguing and someone had run off. Shiro just stared at Yui then sighed as he looked away as he watched what was happening with a raised eyebrow and simply frowned, he wasn't too sure about what was happening as he looked to Yui who was focusing on the somewhat frightened Sophie. That was when Shiro spoke,
                      "Ummm...I hope we're not interrupting anything bad...or something?" He spoke, slightly uneasy as Sophie nodded and Yui stood there, hand on her hips now as she spoke,
                      "Yeah, I mean...we can umm...resolve this peacefully!" She declared, waving her arms around a bit as Shiro just gave her an odd glare, as in to say that if she was getting involved, he wanted nothing to do with this as Sophie just looked to her rabbit as Yui then calmed down, having a coy smirk on her face. They hadn't properly introduced themselves but the twins thought it'd be easier to do that once everything was sorted out, then they could find out what was with this Sophie who was clinging to Yui non-stop.

ooc.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Kise no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

xLadyCattx

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Saelie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 am

"HAH!"Oliver let out an obnoxious laugh when Amon smacked Saigo across the head. But his laughter was replaced with a scoff when Alice said that it was in their gender's nature to prove who's stronger. "Please, anyone could take out lizard-boy and his fire breath with a bucket of water." he smirked, glancing at Saigo. Unlike the dragon boy, who seemed to enjoy everyone being upset with his behavior, Oliver was an unintentional bully. He liked to act as if he was better than everyone else, but at the same time wanted to be liked by everyone. He didn't really mean to sadden his friends, and hated making others cry. Which was exactly what he did when Hiro tugged on his shirt, sobbing like a newborn baby and asking for his forgiveness on Saigo's behalf. "W-what are you crying for?" Oliver asked, feeling rather bad now. He hadn't meant for all this commotion to happen! He just wanted to show Saigo how much better than him he was. "Geez, fine! Just stop the tears already!" He wasn't mad at Saigo. Mad was an understatement. Oliver hated the dragon boy, and had already labeled the male as his enemy. But he wouldn't tell that to Hiro of course. He just couldn't take any more of the crying. He desperately wished he brought Pinky to school with him that day. She would tell him how to escape this mess.
As Pearl approached to comfort Hiro, now angry and serious as opposed to the gentle voice she had before, Oliver turned his attention to the orange girl. "Who are you? My mother?!?" he asked, annoyed that this girl had the audacity to try and tell him what to do. But the way she yelled at him and Saigo actually did remind the boy of his mother. The woman could be quite terrifying.

It was then that he realized Amon and his blue flames were surrounding him, which made Oliver gulp. He wasn't stupid, and he knew better than to mess with the mysterious winged boy. Saigo was the only one he wanted to slice with his sword. Hearing Shiro and Yui, the two snow-haired children speak up, didn't help matters much either. It seemed everyone just wanted the arguing to stop, and although Oliver wanted to continue telling off Saigo, he didn't want everyone turning against him. "Bah," Oliver grumbled, sounding like some sort of young Ebenezer Scrooge with his accent. "Fine. I'll apologize." he started. "BUT, only after the little maggot apologizes to me and Yuki first. Then I'll say sorry." he decided, giving a sardonic smile to the dragon boy. "I think the BOTH of you owe everyone an apology for being so mean and fighting over stupid stuff!" a female's voice added. The voice belonged to Olivia, who had just returned from the bathroom with Yuki. Yuki's face was dark, hidden beneath her silver bangs as Zero dangled by her side, an ear enclosed in her hand. The vampire female's aura was as cold as ever. Yuki was shy, yes. Timid? Maybe. But she was by no means weak. She wouldn't allow anyone to bully her, not even Oliver. And she definitely wouldn't allow Saigo or anyone else to bully her and her friends either.

"Yuki, where the heck were you?! Get over here and crush this little punk already!" Oliver ordered when he caught sight of his protector. "Shut up.""What did you sa---SHUT. UP. All of you...just stop it already..."

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:03 am
User Image

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

The grip on Yui's shirt loosened. Sophie was letting go as she stood out some more before speaking quietly again so Yui could hear her, se seemed to trust Yui.
                      "She doesn't like it..." She spoke, motioning to Yuki then suddenly hiding again behind the older female. Growing embarrassed that she stood out like that as Yui seemed to nod as she looked to Oliver and folded her arms and spoke out loud,
                      "She's right~" She hummed, despite her never being apart of the argument, she was pretty much feeling proud of her statement as hiro looked up at her with a frown before speaking to her sternly,
                      "Don't start getting involved!" He spoke as Yui shrugged with a small smirk on her face before laughing a bit. She was trying to lighten up the mood as she noticed Sophie wasn't clinging to her anymore but was just looking at her rabbit then over at Yuki's with a small smile. Sophie was starting to think that 'Mr Usagi' could find a new friend, other than herself of course.

ooc.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Kise no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

xLadyCattx

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash