Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Clock Zero: The Beginning (O/A needs more people~) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:10 am
User Image

Our story begins, in Tokyo.
It was that time where children started their new year of school, parents are fighting each other to get their children into the highest School known as „Kaisetsu“ School, it's known for celebrity children and gifted ones from all over to occupy this school.
Well the new year has started and even though this was such a high looked-upon school, the children were just...so much into studies and nothing else. Well, one day a child decided on making something after school, like..a club for other children of the school to go there, so some people would finally be able to get friends at the school. Well people started joining slowly and friendships were made, they started hanging out after school and all, but they're still young, so what awaits these little ones? The harsh truth of reality perhaps? Happiness? Maybe even their first crush? Why don't we start at the very beginning, the start of this club, the start of „Clock Zero“

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 am
Rules

Starters
No Godmodding, No Autohitting, No Cybering, No Stealing and keep the Cussing to a minimum you can swear as much as you want...Aster....

Genres
The main Genres of this RP will be: Slice of Life, Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy, Fantasy

No text talk and please no one-liners, writer's block is understandable but we can all write more than a sentence can't we?

Authority
I am the Creator and therefor Goddess of this RP, so I can add/remove rules as I wish

Characters
You may have as many characters as you can actually play and keep in control of.

Profiles
Profiles are to be posted in the thread

Questions?
If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Done
Well done, you've finished reading the rules. Now post a puddi on your profile so I know you've actually really read the rules.

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 am
Roles

There are no actual 'Roles' to this roleplay, however, aside from the characters that are in the club which are obviously the main characters that will proceed to the next RP. We may also have others for example; older siblings or other family members or relations to other characters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:25 am
Profile Layout

[align=center][img]DIRECT LINK HERE[/img][/align]
[color=black]
[size=24]The Facts[/size]
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ Loading ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈[/color]
[color=colour1]
Name┋ Name here
Age┋ Age here
Gender┋ Gender
Race┋ Any race is welcome
Crush┋ Crush?[/color]

[color=black]
[size=24]Let's Dig A Little Deeper[/size]

[color=colour2] Personality┋ Personality
Biography┋ Bio
Likes┋ Likes. Three minimum.
Dislikes┋ Dislikes. Three Minimum
Fears┋ Fears. Two Minimum[/color]

[color=black][size=24]Anything Extra ?[/size]

[color=colour1]Family┋ Any Family Members
Friends┋ Any friends your character has at the moment, can be edited later.
Powers┋ Three maximum
Extra┋ Anything else?[/color]

[color=black][align=center]I am the controller of this Puppet
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ Loading ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
┋ Username[/align][/color]

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:50 am
User Image

The Facts
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ Loading ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

Name┋ Alice Olan
Age┋ 6
Gender┋ Female
Race┋ Human
Crush┋ "E-eh?"

Let's Dig A Little Deeper

Personality┋ Alice is a happy and bubbly little girl, she's also very energetic and loves to go on adventures, or what she would call an adventure, she loves to find new things and find treasures and often gets into trouble for going to places she's actually not supposed to go to. Alice often has scratches around her body because of her explorations, she's very open with people and doesn't like upsetting others or having others be upset in general and will try her best to make everyone smile.
Biography┋ Alice comes from a rather wealthy family, her mother being a doll maker and her father being a story maker, she had everything, dolls which her mama made for her and stories from her papa however she wasn't just satisfied with being the 'good little girl' and always being at home so that is when her thirst for adventure started coming out, she wanted to explore and find new things, whenever she would find something of interest to her she'd take it and claim it as her 'treasure' sometimes this innocent act of exploring ends in her stealing something which ends in scolding from her mama and papa, she was always a very lonely girl despite her bright face and so she decided to create the Clock Zero club.
Likes┋ Dolls, Stories, Adventures, the sun, shiny objects, her 'treasures', making friends, ribbons, cute dresses, desserts.
Dislikes┋ Bullies, ugly clothes, being scolded, getting clothes dirty, her 'treasures' being stolen, people being upset.
Fears┋ She fears insects and thunder

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ Mama and Papa~
Friends┋ None right now
Powers┋ if any, they haven't shown yet
Extra┋ "....Shiny~~~~!"

I am the controller of this Puppet
┋ Kise no Shirube yum_puddi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 am
User Image

The Facts

Name┋  Saigo Kishou
Age┋ 7
Gender┋ Male
Race┋ Dragon
Crush┋ "....?"

Personality┋ Saigo is a very hot-blooded per...dragon, he may not get angry that quickly however does show his temper by trying to burn something or someone he doesn't like or annoys him, he can get annoyed quickly though and snap at other people, he's often seen bullying his brother Hiro even though Hiro is older than Saigo. Saigo is one of those people you'd see as being the 'bully' just because he doesn't really enjoy contact with others and is a very stubborn and mean person most of the time.
Biography┋Saigo and Hiro even for their age are actually quite small, that is because they age or more their body ages slower than that of an average human meaning that even at their age they still look quite young. Saigo doesn't have a mother or a father, they have a care taker they call 'Father' and they have no memories or their parents, Saigo often bullies Hiro because he wants to be the 'strongest' and show how 'tough' he is even though if he sees something that scares him he can be seen running away quite quickly. Saigo actually never wanted to join the Clock Zero club however, Hiro made him join by basically dragging him in with him.
Likes┋ Hiro, 'Father', bullying others, his milk bottle, warm days, the sun, fire, annoying others. scaring others, spicy foods.
Dislikes┋ Hiro, his bottle being taken, being teased/scared/bullied himself, water, thunder, rain, stupid people, 'cute' things, sour foods.
Fears┋ He has a fear of water (Afraid of drowning) and a fear of monsters or what he deems to be a 'monster' (<-- such a baby~)

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ Hiro Kishou - older brother, 'Father'
Friends┋ "Does my brother count?"
Powers┋ Breath fire, fly, extreme strength
Extra┋ Even though he's already 7, he acts very much like a baby.

┋ Kise no Shirube razz uddi:

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:22 am
User Image

The Facts

Name┋  Hiro Kishou
Age┋ 7 & 1/2
Gender┋ Male
Race┋ Dragon
Crush┋ "W-what..?"

Personality┋ Hiro is a kind and gentle soul who gets hurt very easily and therefor cries often when bullied by his younger brother, he is one who couldn't harm a soul, he just couldn't bring himself to. Hiro is too good for his own good, he will help anyone he can and do anything for other people basically putting others above himself and therefor he would do almost anything for his friends, he is often bullied for his kind nature and because he is more or less emotionally weak and begins to cry a lot when teased in some way, he is more or less the total opposite to his brother.
Biography┋ As mentioned Saigo and Hiro have no memories of their parents and only live with their caretaker, the two siblings were always left alone at home to study because their caretaker would always be busy working which meant the siblings basically only had each other most of the time. This ended in Hiro being more lonely, especially when his brother would go off and leave him, that was when he found out about the after school club that was opened and that this was a chance for him to make new friends, to find out new things and not be so alone anymore even when his brother'd leave him and so he decided to join, of course not alone, he dragged his brother along with him so he wouldn't be alone.
Likes┋ Sweets, Saigo, 'Father', anything blue, making friends, reading, drawing, helping others, being praised, nice people, anything cooked.
Dislikes┋ Being bullied, being alone, scary things, hurting others, dark places, loud noises, burnt food.
Fears┋ he fears darkness/dark places, he fears strangers because he's often bullied, water, scary things.

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ Saigo Kishou - younger brother, 'Father'
Friends┋ "I want some~~"
Powers┋ Breath Fire, extreme speed, healing
Extra┋ He loves to eat...and so he eats..A LOT oh and his horns haven't started growing yet

┋ Kise no Shirube razz uddi:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 am
User Image

The Facts

Name┋ Yui Hinomori
Age┋ 7
Gender┋ Female
Race┋ Yuki Onna
Crush┋ "What are you trying to say?"

Personality┋ Yui is the tomboy type of girl out of the Hinomori twins. She likes to play sports and is the type who will often try to get into fights, she's quite the bug lover, often seen playing in the dirt and mud and looking around for bugs. Not the normal type of bugs girls would usually go after though, but would go after cockroaches and other bugs like that. She's quite oblivious to things as well, kinda confused abut her surroundings often but will cling to her older twin brother often, making her more of an innocent type sister...despite her pranking her brother often.
Biography┋ Yui and Shiro were raised together, never seperating. Still don't, well, sometimes they'll leave each other alone but it wouldn't be for more than 15 minutes maximum. Raised with a Yukionna for a mother and...well...not much of a father figure in their lives, the twins only depended on each other so that their mother wouldn't be put under much stress. They hated their father because he was never around, he came home during the night when the two had gone to bed, not much of a figure that appeared in their lives. The two often played about with their neighbours but when Yui accidentily gave one of the neighbours a cold, they kinda ended up having no friends again. Starting from square one, the two joined the Clock Zero Club as Yui thinks it might give her more of a chance to prank more people.
Likes┋ Insects, laughing, her twin, ice cream, sports, climbing, her twin again and her mother.
Dislikes┋ Fire, being in the sun too much, loosing her mother, her father, ignorant people and just plain out crying out loud.
Fears┋ Yui, despite her tomboy behaviour, has a small fear of heights, she can't go too high without feeling that she's spinning and ends up feeling really sick. Her other fear is loosing her brother and mother, those two mean everything to her so loosing them would mean just the end of Yui.

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ "Shiro-kun and Mama...I guess Papa too..."
Friends┋ "I-I kinda don't...ummm...have any..."
Powers┋ She can freeze objects but only small objects as of right now, she can also give people cold shivers and the cold (the virus) because of her freezing powers, this only occurs though when Yui feels endangered or is without her brother, she never means to give people colds.
Extra┋ "Ummm...I like football, I guess?"

┋ Yume no Shirube yum_puddi

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am
User Image

The Facts

Name┋ Shiro Hinomori
Age┋ 7
Gender┋ Male
Race┋ A Frost Spirit (The male equivalent to a Yuki Onna)
Crush┋ "I crush bugs, does that work?"

Personality┋ Shiro is quite the defensive male, he defends those who're being picked on, even if they are girls at times. He's quite the bubbly character as he's often seen humming and being quite cheerful. Though, when he's with his sister, who happens to be a centimetre taller than him despite him being eldest, he can sometimes turn real cold because as he believes, Yui is all he needs. People say he can have a real split personality but he's just trying to look out for his sister. He has a real positive onlook on life, really.
Biography┋ Basically the same as Yui's, they're twins after all. Except he defended Yui when she was being picked on for giving the neighbours a cold but that's about all that's different.
Likes┋ Animals, elephants, laughing, Yui, his mother, looking out for people, having fun, sports and just plain out making friends.
Dislikes┋ Staying in the sun too long, being seperated from Yui, his mother being harrassed or bullied, his father since he hasn't really been there for them and sour foods.
Fears┋ He fears bugs, yup, all bugs. Even butterflies. He'll run away and nearly cry like a little girl which is why he hates it when Yui is in one of her 'bug-catching' moods and he also fears loosing either Yui or his mother. Yup. That's it.

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ "Yui-chan and mother...oh and father...can't forget father, I guess..."
Friends┋ "None right now! But soon there will be!"
Powers┋ He can manipulate frost and makes frost appear on the windows. He can also somewhat manipulate ice if he is given enough help from his sister.
Extra┋ "Yui always plans to prank me with bugs..."

┋ Yume no Shirube yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 am
User Image

The Facts

Name┋  Pearl Pierro
Age┋ 7
Gender┋ Female
Race┋ Sheep
Crush┋ „Why do I need to crush something~?“

Personality┋ Pearl is a very sweet girl though is also very shy at first meetings with others, she is quite the clumsy little sheep and often trips over..over anything..and nothing, The little female is caring and always worries about people close to her, she quickly opens up to people and trusts others very easily making her a perfect manipulation victim more or less, Pearl is easily hurt by words or actions and cries quite quickly, she's a very softhearted weakling more or less.
Biography┋ Pearl was raised by her parents, their parents were always worried about little Pearl, about the fact she's so easily hurt and trusts people too easily, they always told the female to be very careful with what kind of people she is around and not to do anything bad even when someone she's close to tells her to. Pearl lives in the woods with her parents in a cottage and because she's so shy she was never able to make friends because she couldn't even get herself to get close to someone, her parents heard about the club and decided for their daughter to go there.
Likes┋ Mama, papa, singing, lullabies, storybooks, flowers, sweets, mountains, forests, the colour green, making friends.
Dislikes┋ Being bullied, nightmares, mean people, losing mama or papa, being alone, fire, scary things, disgusting things.
Fears┋ Fire scares her and she fears being manipulated like her mama and papa always tells her she would if she isn't careful, she's also scared of ever losing her mama and papa.

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ "Mama and Papa~!"
Friends┋ "I-I..D-don't have friends.."
Powers┋ Ability to make people fall asleep with her singing, ability to inflict illusions on others and she has the power to manipulate flowers as in growing them in any place or making them wilt and she can make them larger at will.
Extra┋ "Uhm...uhm....I get frightened easily...and mama and papa always come and help me"

┋ Kise no Shirube yum_puddi

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

The Facts

Name┋ Adrian Blake
Age┋ 8
Gender┋ male
Race┋ human
Crush┋ .....no one will love me.....?

Personality┋ calm, collected, careful
Biography┋ a swordsman the only friend he has is his sword. he wields great power but still does not know it.
Likes┋ Likes. girls, swords, sushi
Dislikes┋ Dislikes. rude behavior, ignorance, hatred
Fears┋ Fears. himself, and his power

Anything Extra ?

Family┋ brother
Friends┋ starbreaker
Powers┋ can make a sword called the starbreaker appear out of thin air, can open portals to get to places faster, and command the shadows to form into anything.
Extra┋ talks to his sword which can talk

┋ i-Saito_Hiraga-i yum_puddi

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items