Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 pm
((i need roleplayers who will be on when they can))

rules:
1)pm me your profiles
2)there is no minimum on words you can use like a sentence or more if you like
3)be friendly don't be rude to others
4) and also just have fun
here is an example of what i need in the profile mine is short but it is an example but that's my character

story line: after the scars of war between humans and Drulangs(various humanoid races. drulangs created other races and called them drulangs and gave them proper names later after the war). humans live with many Drulangs in the year 3013. there is a school where humans and the other races go to and learn each others history and possibly fall in love. but who will fall in love with who. will there be a love triangle. who knows we'll just see what happens. ((remember this is just role playing))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm
name: Roak Xavier
race: human/dragon
orientation: straight
personality: quiet, charming, and cool headed
history: doesn't remember his past only his name and age and date of birth and connects him to his past is a certain girl he has to find.
appearance: User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:38 am
Roak walks down the street after waking up in an ally with no memory of his past. all he remembers his birth date, his age, his name, and an image of a girls face running through his head
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:57 am
name: Kyuu (female) and Reizo (male)
race: Rabbit
orientation: straight & Bisexual
Kyuu: Reizo, fights, adventures, jewelry, shiny objects, Reizo, interesting things/people, roses, singing, killing, sweets, a few other things.
Reizo: Kyuu, Killing, fighting, bullying others, Kyuu, making others cry, hurting others, darkness, spicy food, reading, the stars, a few other things.
personality:
Kyuu: Kyuu is a more outgoing female, quite open though trusts others rather rarely, she is always seen with Reizo and can get very jealous in general if it's with friends or people she cares about she gets jealous quickly and is quick to assume things, she loves going on adventures with her brother and is usually never seen without him. Kyuu can get stubborn and nervous around people she tends to start liking or get close to which makes her stutter ever so often though she is also a very blunt girl like her brother and can get very violent.
Reizo: Reizo is just a big ol' sadist, he loves hurting other people and showing them how meaningless their life is and that even without them no one would really care, he protects his sister with all his might and is never seen without Kyuu at his side. Reizo is known as a cold-hearted b*****d more or less but does have a caring heart for people who actually are able to get close to him, he is usually very quiet.
history: Kyuu and Reizo keep their past a secret from the world, all that is known is that the two are either a very violent enemy or a very powerful ally to others, they found the school and thought it'd be a chance to meet new people, or make enemies and see what other beings are made out of, well Kyuu being infatuated by the fact of maybe finding love whilst Reizo loves the idea of being able to 'friend and kill' people.
appearance:
User Image  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 am
User Image

The siblings Reizo and Kyuu were as usual up and about, Kyuu had heard from other people or more to be specific 'Others like herself' that there was some odd school where races would come together to find things out about each other and everything else, it....interested Kyuu so she decided to go investigate along with her older and slightly taller brother Reizo. The male wasn't too happy with the idea and thought it all to just be a waste of time as he watched his sister get all excited and run around the streets Kyuu, stop it, don't forget we have actually more important things to do then this crap....and don't forget other people are our enemies... His tone was harsh and blunt, the male had a very cold voice, the female who looked an awfully lot like him came to a stop as she resumed walking but on a slower pace I know, I know~ Stop pestering me with that Reizo, everything'll be fine you'll see~ That was the plain response of the female as she had a larger grin on her face and her brother soon caught up to her pace as they carried on walking down the street.

ѺutфfҪhances dum dam dum da ...I don't know anymore . 3.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 pm
Kise no Shirube

Roak see's two rabbits walk past him and over heard the female rabbit talking about a school and that's when it came to him the girl goes there. the girl running through his mind. so he followed them but at a safe distance because he didn't want trouble from the male rabbit
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 pm
i-Saito_Hiraga-i

User Image

Reizo wasn't too happy, he noticed straight away that someone was following them, what was worse, he knew this person was a human, oh how he despised humans, he wanted to just turn around and shred him into little pieces. However, he decided not to for the sake of his sister as he looked at her and saw her nodding at him to point out she knew why he wasn't happy at that moment Are we almost there Kyuu? I don't want to spend my whole life walking... He said in a rather annoyed and pissed off voice as it just made Kyuu chuckle and laugh, they approached a rather large building as she pointed towards it as they both stopped to look at it I swear...there better not be a lot of people in there Kyuu....or else you'll feel my wrath at the end of the day Reizo then violently grabbed Kyuu's hand and dragged her inside behind him as they opened the door and started walking into this odd school, though as they came inside they were a little shocked, well Kyuu was, Reizo was happy. There weren't that many people inside as Kyuu retrieved her hand and started going on her own adventure inside and left Reizo alone as he sighed and watched his sister go around As if I'll ever talk to these pests he muttered under his breath as he started to mingle in between some people and just started to stare at them and basically that was how he learned of others, how they behaved, what kind of person they were, he tried finding out everything. Kyuu was happily walking around and stared in amazement at all the different races there were even when there weren't many people, she assumed it was because it was early.

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm
Kise no Shirube
i-Saito_Hiraga-i

roak followed them to the school aining some of his memories. "i remember we were conducting an experiment on dna splicing and i volenteered what was the dna we used.......it was dragonoid dna. which means i am part dragon."
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 pm
name: Linea
race: human?
orientation: straight
personality: quiet and carefree most of the time, a little eccentric when it comes to tea and stuffed animals but she tries to hide this. She is ridiculously strong for someone her size and she trains to further enhance her strength. Can act very shy if she gets embarrassed and if she is around a crush
history: Linea doesn't know much about herself. She grew up moving between orphanages and foster parents before she had gotten settled down into a home in England where she spent most of her teens but she has moved back to make a name for herself and to see what happens to her
Picture:User Image
here is the new pic before i post  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image
Linea

Linea came into the room carrying her back over one shoulder and a disposable cup filled with tea, she looked around for an empty seat close to the back of the room skirting around people most of which made her seem tiny not that it bothered her
these people seem troublesome i just hope they know when to be quiet she thought before sitting and slipping of her bag out of which she pulled a small rabbit toy which doubled as her pencil case and she laid out her textbooks on the shelf set into her desk and sipped her tea watching everyone with a studying gaze

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 am
roak walks into the class room he see's a girl sipping tea and sits down in a seat that has his name on it
so i go to this school another piece to the puzzle added to my memory. he thought to himself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 am
User Image

Reizo raised an eyebrow as he saw the new girl walking in, he looked over to Kyuu who he oddly enough couldn't find, he looked back over at the female as he watched her pull out a rabbit toy, a..rabbit? It perked his interest as he approached the female and proceeded to sit down next to her as Fascination with rabbits or? He questioned her putting on a 'nicer' tone of voice as his usual cold and harsh one since he was in that stupid class that Kyuu had dragged him into, and of course with that he meant the whole rabbit thing since it wasn't really usual or not for him since it was the first time he'd seen something like that.

Kyuu on the other hand still didn't actually sit, she was wandering around the class room, looking around trying to understand what kind of people there were in that place, she looked over as she saw Roak, she knew then it was the male that had followed him as she grinned So~ That's why he followed us~ She said rather quietly to herself as she then looked around to try and see her brother to tell him the news, that was until he saw that he was already sitting next to a girl, and talking to her? Wow, it made the female speechless as Kyuu let out a light sigh and then took a random seat not really caring if it was hers or not.

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image
Linea

Linea looked at the male who sat beside her taking note of his posture and ears with a slight rise of an eyebrow before she nodded "You could say that, i do have a......small collection" she said in a slightly monotone voice before sipping her tea again before holding it up to the light to take measure of the remaining amount before she crumpled it and lightly tossed it straight into the bin at the front of the class with ease

Kise no Shirube

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:42 am
roak was listening to there conversation by accident because of his dragon hearing kicked in. roak got up fro his seat and walk out of the class room. to find the girl the image in his head of her was blurry
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 am
Kise no Shirube

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

As soon as roak left the class room his canine teeth became sharper and his pupils went from human blue eyes to dragon red eyes. so he ran into the bathroom to look into the mirror not knowing it was not the men's restroom
User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces