Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Random} To serve and protect {Killua Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:06 am
I Am Killua

User Image

x x x ƧC̤̈ᗩЯℓƎ✞✞ 'ƧC̤̈ᗩЯ' ƘᎥИ❡ƧℓƎУx x x x x x

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Scar fixed her helmet a little then looked at him shaking her head. "Ulrich." She started looking at him. "we have been in this together from the start I am not abandoning you here for the only hope of you staying alive is a ransom. I am your knight and I swore that until the end I would protect you. It is my duty to protect you even if that means I will die in the end for it as long as you are safe." She didn't want to leave Ulrich to die but she did know that he may not have a better chance on making it through the woods like she did. Slowly the wagon began slowing down only for two gunshots to be heard and the wagon sped up once more. She looked though the front of the wagon and saw two guards on the ground lifeless as they passed by. 'There goes any chance of escaping.' She thought as she looked at the prince.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ulrich heard the gunshots and saw the two dead guards. He swore silently and looked at Scar. "Well I guess on the bright side the two of us are in on this together. But don't put yourself in danger for my sake. We can survive together if we play it right. Though it makes me glad to know that I have such a loyal friend like you. I just wished I didn't put you in this situation but I do know that if I had to be here I wouldn't want to be with anyone besides you. So any more ideas or are we just going to deal with being kidnapped until we find a chance to escape?" He had o idea where they were going. Mercenaries weren't usually kidnappers so they might be ransomed or sold to slave camps. The latter would be easier to escape without having to pay but it would also be rough.

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scar was silent for a few moment and then smiled at him. "Well I am glad that you feel that way Ulrich" She said as she thought of the mercenaries, what could possibly be their plan? She could see a ransom for the prince but for her. She shook her head softly not wanting to think of anything right now and leaned back shutting her eyes. "We are going to play this out until we can escape I guess. We won't fight back because if we fight back you can get hurt. They will probably put you up for a Ransom since you are the Prince so you have a good chance of getting free early." She said as she opened her eyes looking towards him then shut them again her back stopped bleeding finally but it was still a little tender now as she leaned on the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

Ulrich shook his head. "No I'll have them ransom the both of us or none of us. I know it's selfish but I'm not leaving with out you." He looked at Scar and realized that his helmet hadn't been take. There might be a wound under it. The mercenaries had bound his hands it front of him. "Here let me take off your helmet and see if your injured. It won't be good once it started getting hot." Ulrich leaned over and took Scar's helmet off. He really didn't want to leave Scar by himself and get ransomed back to his father. He knew that Scar would have it hard if he was by himself.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:46 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scar's eyes widened as she jerked her head away from his hands trying to keep her helmet on only for the helmet to come off and her hair to fall out of her pony tail fall cascading over her shoulders. She looked down biting her lip as she used her normal voice for the first time in awhile. "Ulrich I-Im sorry" She said softly. Just hearing her female voice shocked even herself since she didn't hear it in awhile. "I knew I couldn't be a knight unless I was a man and I just wanted to be one. I'm sorry for not telling you." She said looking up to him her eyes filled with regret.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich was holding onto the helmet when he saw the hair and heard her voice. Scar was a girl. He dropped the helmet and just sat there. "Wait till my father hears about this. His most trusted and best knight is a girl. No this will definitely get people angry and all the guys will feel ashamed." He hoped that he was upsetting her even more. He was angry that she didn't trust him but he knew that girls could fight and had there place in the hierarchy of the kingdom. "Don't worry Scar your alright. Unlike most men I don't discriminate by gender. You have proven yourself a loyal and worthy friend and I understand that if you were found out you wouldn't be a knight." He was surprised but not angry.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:11 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scar looked down at what he said at first then he heard "Thank you Prince." she said at to what he had said about her being worthy and Loyal. Soon the wagon came to a complete stop and she tried to put her helmet back on before the mercenaries came to grab them because of their past with females but it was to late they came and smirked seeing the prince then looked to Scar. "Aye! Didn't we grab Another Man? Where did this lady come from?" One of the mercenaries said confused not putting two and two together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich looked at Scar and winked a bit. "Well the guy ran away and used this maiden as his stead. He figured that you were after me and he got away. She was just here to keep the weight from changing. He left when you slowed down to shoot the guards." He just hoped that they wouldn't hurt Scar for being a girl now. He knew that mercenaries and bandits tended to use girls for other things and he was a little bit afraid for her but if they had known that Scar was the guy then they would kill her just for killing their comrades. Mercenaries definitely hated being shown up but girls.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:35 am
I Am Killua

User Image

The men smirked then grabbed Scar and the prince. "Well lucky us then." The man said lifting Scar's chin. "He was nice enough to leave us a pretty lady." Scar thought about fighting and every instinct of her body was screaming to but she just tried to pull away as she looked at Ulrich. Always a quick thinker. She thought. One of the biggest men came forward looking at the prince lifting him by his Chin. "Well hello there Prince Ulrich." The man said dropping him making Ulrich fall. "when you called us about this deal, how could we refuse. But then we all thought, why not actually kidnap the young prince" the Mercenaries smirked then the man turned facing Scar. "And your knight was nice enough to leave us a beautiful female as a little toy for us." the man said grabbing Scar from the other mercenary that held her. "We will have a little fun with her." He said looking to Ulrich "And get a lot of money from you." He finished and shoved Scar making her fall ontop of Ulrich. "Take them to the hideout." The man said and walked away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich hit the ground hard and looked at the men. Obviously he was angry but there was little he could do right now while he was tied up. Though when the man dropped Scar he caught her so that she didn't get hurt. He looked at the bigger man who talked to them. This was the guy he made the deal with. "If you so much as touch her in the wrong way then you can forget the ransom because I'll kill myself. It's hard to get a ransom when the hostage is dead. That and you'll have the full force of the kings soldiers on you. You might have comrades but your nowhere near capable of handling the whole army. So if I were you I would back off." He knew he was in no position of making threats but he wouldn't let them hurt Scar.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:54 am
I Am Killua

User Image

The man smirked and turned looking to Ulrich. "Do you really think you should be threating me boy? Who is the one tied up right now? And if ye want to die? I would be happy to help." He said kicking ulrich once hard in the gut then walked off. Two of the other mercenaries picked up Scar and Ulrich and waled after the leader with them. Scar looked to Ulrich and shrugged "thanks for trying i guess" she said slowly as she was shoved into a barn hitting the floor as ulrich was shoved as well

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich felt the hard kick and he doubled over in pain. He let the man drag him to the barn and he laid on the floor next to Scar. He waited till the pain went away. "Don't worry Scar his threat was idle. He won't kill me and he knows it. He'll make sure not to hurt you I have a feeling about it. The mercenary might be greedy but he isn't stupid. If anyone tries to touch you i'll make them pay. Thanks for being here with me Scar. So tell me about yourself then. I mean I figure everything I know is a lie in order to make you seem like a man and to become a knight." He picked himself up and sat with his back against the wall.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scar sat up shaking her hair out of her eyes as she heard him ask about her. Chuckling softly she looked at him "you would be surprised to know how much Scar and I are alike." She started then she cleared her throat. "Well first off my real name is Scarlett Kingsley. Scar Kingsley was actually my older brother who was killed two years before I became a knight. Scar always wanted to be a knight himself and have people know his name so the day he passed away was the day I decided to make him known. I myself had always wanted to be a knight as well but I knew if I tried being a female I wouldn't be allowed. So I became my brother." She said looking at him. "so whenever I talked about my sister Scarlett I simply described who I was and pretended to be who my Brother was."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image

User Image

Ulrich sat there and listened. It was a valiant thing to ditch your identity to fulfill someone else's dreams. Of course she got something out of it too but it was till a nice thing to do. " Well then you are an even better person that you had described previously. The knights should be proud to have you as a part of them and if they can't see it by themselves when we get back I will make them see it. What about parents though. I don't think you've talked about them before. I'm interested to know if they know that you took your brothers spot and became a night. I mean it definitely isn't usual." He was just glad that she had or else he would have such a great friend.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:47 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett became quiet as she fumbled with the ropes that were tied around her back then looked to him. "They died a year before my brother did." She said softly as she thought about it. "My mother had died from an ill that no one could cure and when she died my father ended up killing himself. My brother watched over me even though he was only a year older than I was at twelve. So when he couldn't handle it he just, died. So when I was fifteen I became a knight and now at eighteen I still think about them every night. It seemed that everyone who I loved, or got close to died off." She said pulling her knees to her armored chest as she kept her back to the wall. She shook her hair a little letting it go over her blue eyes as she took a deep breath shoving the memories down like always. "Anything else you want to know prince?" She asked going back to not showing emotion like she did when she was Scar.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces