Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

All was darkness and void of life for the domain. It waited, biding its time as most do until Mkodi decided it was time to give the domain a body of its own, a personality, a gender. It seemed the domain of poaching's time was now as it finally could see the world, take in the light and breathe the air around it.

It was finally reborn.

Gasping for breath as its lungs burned with need for air the deity took its first look at the surroundings. Such brightness, the void was nothing like this, it almost hurt to stare at anything. Yet it did, or rather, she did. Such a strong masculine domain, yet it was given a body of a goddess, for a moment she lamented this fact but found it amusing as well. Never trust a lioness, she supposed.

Blinking her eyes a bit and adjusting, poaching slowly took her first step, then another and then another. It was easier than it looked, even with what seemed to be an overweight body. However flying... attempting to move her wings she found nothing there.

“Of course Mkodi wouldn't give me wings. That would be too easy.” Snarling, poaching took a swing at the snow covered earth not exactly looking nor caring where the frosty clumps would land.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm
User ImageKefa was comfortable surrounded by snow. Wintry domains comprised much of his family and so while his was not ostensibly wintry, he was content to spend time in climes that appealed to the majority of his family. For the most part. Even as a cub the young god did have a tendency to wander. It was his nature.

When a goddess appeared out of nowhere, swiping at the ground in annoyance he barely managed to dodge the flung snow and turned to scowl at the perpetrator. He didn't know her, or anything about her except that she hadn't been there a moment before and she was a grown-up, which was more than he could say. Oh, he could look like a grown-up, but that wouldn't make him one for real. He also had more difficulty holding an older form than he did one his own age, and given his nature that was not long at all.

"Wings are pretty easy," he pointed out, deciding not to hold a grudge. "Even I know how to make wings."

He concentrated for a moment and a pair of wings unfolded along his back. They mostly matched his coat color, but since his coat was presently a riot of colors from purple to orange, shifting more toward orange at the moment, matching was a relative thing. As the god of impermanence, Kefanaan had a difficult time holding any form for very long. His personal illusion was constantly shifting, whether he willed it or no. It could be sort of nauseating to watch.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm
First it was the look the child gave her that annoyed her and then he started talking. What was the world truly trying to do to her? Perhaps being reborn was like a trail for the domains more than anythings else, either way, she wasn't exactly excited. Not one bit. Frowning, poaching looked around her surroundings, attempting to find out where the cub came from or at the very least an escape route.

Nothing could be found. Wandering a little passed the headache inducing child she snorted. Nope, she'd have to make use of what was around her after all. Turning her head back at the hyperactive morph-bug she attempted to speak.

“Child, what is it that you are doing?” Pointing at his body she made a disgusted look. “I might vomit if you continue to shift as you are...” And it was true, her head was feeling a bit heavy watching the boy. However, being rude really wasn't the best way to get what she wanted either. No... she wanted to find a way to get to the rest of the domains.

“Ahem, what I mean to say.... can you not control that? I am new, I don't know how to do any of that, however it looks a bit...” She paused for a moment, not sure what word to exactly say. “Painful?” That would work, it was a pain for her if nothing else.

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm
"I'm making wings?" Kefa answered, and then he realized what she meant and his expression became one of chagrin. In point of fact, he couldn't really control it without a great deal of concentration and it was easier for him to let it go. But he could slow the process down without too much effort.

"Sorry. I'll try to slow it down, but I can't really stop it. It's kind of who I am. Impermanence." He placed a silly emphasis on the name of his domain. He didn't really know what sort of abilities came with his domain, since they were different for everyone, but he'd mostly mastered the abilities all gods shared, the flight and instantaneous travel and illusions and all.

He prattled on, delighted to have a new acquaintance who didn't seem to be in any way related to him. "I kind of forget how it looks to others since, well, I can't see myself very well. Except if I have a really long neck, or my eyes are on stalks or something, but that's weird." Because nothing about the rest of him was at all weird.

"What do you mean you're new?" Kefa asked, finally focusing on something else once he managed to slow his illusions' shifting to a slow and kind of viscous-seeming oozing. He had it in his head that the goddess meant she was an entirely new domain, and he was having a hard time coming to terms with the ramifications of that, since he had no memories of any former lives he might have lived as Impermanence.

Zingling

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas