Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
If you lived in the world of the video game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirTumbus88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 pm
I think i'd like to live in any of the "Tales of" worlds. They are all normally very pretty, and i love a lot of their outfit designs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 pm
What can I say? I can say Mass Effect. I can say it again: Mass Effect. I mean, honestly, who wouldn't want to have an Omni-Tool?

Chances are that I'd probably end up either your average civilian on the Citadel (or something equally tedious) or being crushed by your average Brute, but I can think of worse fates than living to at least see all races (especially the Quarians and the Geth) come together to fight the endless hordes of those who are 'eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence', before whom we 'are nothing' and can therefore do nothing but accept that our 'extinction is inevitable'.  

Ethernal Will

Devoted Seeker

ShadyoFayx

Blessed Werewolf

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:59 pm
I would honestly want to live in the world of Shadow of the Colossus. I believe that, that would be an amazing world!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 pm
Call Of Duty: Ghost. It's so-so. I like to run and gun it. Still positive KD though.

Velra Datha

Demonic Otaku

Lament Moment

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 pm
Not even gonna lie, I would probably go with Pokemon. There are so many games out there with fantastic worlds and unbelievable things, but I would never pass up the chance to have my own little Totodile~ heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:09 pm
The game in my ps4 right now is Assassins Creed: Black flag. I might survive. idk lol. There are a lot of douchey guards.  

PandaZombie21

Shy Kitten

Towering_Flame21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:04 am
Sorry no one will ever see me :/ GTAV ill either be robbing banks or getting shot by trevor......sad face  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 am
Saints Row, I can fall off tall buildings and not get hurt. I don't have to follow the rules of anything biggrin  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:35 am
my idea of what type of game I want to be in. any game during any time period that involve killing any creature with any kind of weapons. be able to save someone life from danger or help someone on the journey to somewhere. go crazy and insane after all those activities to keep me busy for a little bit. this is a interesting game to be in if I had chance to be in those type of games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:36 am
The world currently in my system? Out of the three titles I play (GTAV, Ghosts, and Pokemon X), I'd prefer to live in Pokemon haha. Dayum that fine lookin' Sycamore.

But in all seriousness. Who wouldn't love to live in a world surrounded by 700ish small creatures and where you couldn't walk in tall grass and when you make eye contact with strangers you generally have to battle them? Yup. Dream world.

Overall dream world: The Elder Scrolls universe.

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

Farzine

Shameless Lover

9,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:32 pm
Sims, because I'm crazy like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 pm
The Dead Space Universe... but without the necromorphs.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

KailsInWonderland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Boarderlands 2

Yea I could probabaly live it. It be fun being a badass shooting things for fun xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm
makkuro_kiba
Not even gonna lie, I would probably go with Pokemon. There are so many games out there with fantastic worlds and unbelievable things, but I would never pass up the chance to have my own little Totodile~ heart

xD Best one I've read on this fourm!  

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

MsMash

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200