Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:33 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Sagasu smiled as she took the first step into pridal lands, sighing loudly as she realized how much she'd missed her home. Her toes played with the sand for a few moments before the lioness moved forward again and looked around for a familiar face. She'd been gone for too long this time.

Would the pride be different? Would she see new cubs, new sisters? Would there be pretty new consorts for the girls to gossip about? Sagasu chuckled under her breath. The pink lioness couldn't wait to sit down in a large group and talk about her travels, listen to their stories, find out what the Pirates had been up to lately and whether the Stormborn had given them trouble.

"I'm back." she told herself as the breeze ruffled her coat and tuft.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm
Mogami

User Image
The younger lioness bounced happily as she watched the waves lap over the ground. She loved the water, perhaps that was why Tari had brought her here as a cub. She had not been born here, but no one seemed to mind. They regarded her as a sister, and she did the same. She loved them, and they loved her, and she was devoted to making sure she was a good mermaid.

She saw the face come into sight, obviously having found the path that led to the lands. Low tide was the only time it was visible, and usually the moon was high in the sky.

She hadn't recognized her, but she figured she had been a memory once. Because no one had ever managed to just..come across the little path that led to their beautiful island.

"Sister!" Juhbilee called out willingly, smiling.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

“Hello.” Sagasu started to reply even before her face had fully turned to look at the pale lioness. She recognized her at once though she was surprised to discover how much the younger lioness had grown. She’d been gone too long this time. “I’m sorry, I don’t recall your name. You were very young when I left the last time. I really can’t remember it. I’m Sagasu.”

She took a moment to admire her sister’s coat. It looked perfectly white at first but it glowed in many hues as the sunlight touched it. She’d grown into a beautiful lioness in the blink of an eye.

[IC] Einaliai Thalassai Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games