Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Nonstop Wrestling Federation

Back to Guilds

A Wrestling Roleplay Guild with active shows, pay-per-views, and custom storylines that could be anything you please. 

Tags: Wrestling, Superstar, Kayfabe, Entertainment, Role Playing 

Reply --- sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ---
SUPERSHOW: 7/6/13 - AJ LEE CALLS OUT ANYONE Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John FeIix Anthony Cena
Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image User Image

User Image

"Light it up.." The soft lyrics turned into words. "Let's Light It Up! Light it up, Light it up."

AJ appears at the entrance mic in hand, She smirks and skip walks down to the ring not minding any of the screaming fans.

User Image

As AJ gets closer to the ring her smile slowly stops giving everyone a playful giggle. She walks up the stairs she looks around at everyone her lips pouted. Catching her smile again she slowly gets in the bottom rope giving everyone a good view. As she is now in the ring she waits sitting on the ropes legs crossed.

User Image

Slowly raising the mic to her lips she takes a minute to give out a cocky smirk.

"Hey guys remember me? Sweet AJ. Innocent AJ. AJ that stood by Kaitlyn's side. AJ that got no where in this business doing that." AJ spoke recalling old memorys her mind in space

"She's not here anymore. She had to go so a NEW AJ could take over. An AJ that got tired of Kaitlyn's betrayal. An AJ who beat Kaitlyn NOT ONCE, but two times. Not to mention the AJ that is champion and UNDEFEATED."
she stated counting all her accomplishments on her fingers

"I told all of you I was going to beat Kaitlyn and look what I did. Your hero is nothing now, she lost her chance and she is now at the bottom AGAIN. She has nothing. No friends, no love, no championship, NO LIFE."

"So with that being said, I'm going to let anyone of your little hero's come out and be embarrassed like I embarrassed Kaitlyn." she smiled lowering the mic from her glossy lips.

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 pm
She's A Hot Mess!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taryn would come out to the stage and smiles while pointing at a roaring crowd. She would walk down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans and got to ringside. Taryn then walked up the steel steps and got in the ring before climbing on the turnbuckle, puts one arm up while using the arm bending it to support it. She then got off the turnbuckle and waved at the cheering crowd.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:32 pm
DING DING DING!

AJ would burst out laughing at her competition. Untangling her self from the ropes she fell to the ground holding her stomach, trying to tease her opponent

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:38 pm
Taryn saw AJ laughing at her, and looked annoyed at it. "I'll show her something funny" Taryn thought to her self. Taryn then ran and attempted to hit AJ with a BaseBall Slide Dropkick, knocking AJ out of the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:48 pm
AJ kept an eye on her and when Taryn came at her she quickly slid out of the ring looking at her with a playful smile.

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:52 pm
Taryn waved at AJ to come back in the ring. "Come on, AJ!" Taryn yelled as she wanted a piece of the Champion in the worst way possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm
AJ pursed her lips and skipped around having no intentions of getting in the ring

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 am
"Forget this." Taryn got out of the ring and was in pursuit for AJ. She quickly followed her around the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 am
AJ would be ahead and she turned around quickly as Taryn was running at her and attempted a drop toe hold then rolled back into the ring

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:18 am
Taryn fell to the floor face-first after AJ outsmarted her. Taryn held her face and got up slowly to roll in the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 am
AJ smiled sitting down slowly in the middle of the ring.
"Face hurts huh?" she asked. "That's what you get when you think you can beat the champ. Looks like someone is over her head." she said loud enough for only them to hear

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am
Taryn would get in the ring and rise up to a knee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:57 am
AJ would get up to her height and slap her across the face disrespectfully.

April Mendez

Greedy Lover

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:24 am
Taryn would fall into the ropes and hold her face after that thunderous Slap.  
--- sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ---

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff