Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
Nyota was on her way to his den, a special leaf she had found reminded her of Siri, the way it moved and the colour of it, it looked just like his mane. She was so happy to be wandering out to a males den, happy to finally have someone to be happy with. She continued along her way to Siri's den, a short but plesant walk and she had a smile on her face the whole time, hopefully he would join her for another walk, this time Nyota had someplace to show Siri, and she hoped he would enjoy it, since she had found it on her own one day while wandering around. She hoped he would be as awestricken as she was. She came to the entrance of the den, but saw nothing that resembled Siri. "Hey, Siri? You in here?" She called out into the dim den. She help onto the leaf tightly in her paws while she waited for him.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

Yup, he was definitely in there, though awake he was not.

Loud snores could be heard as the female stood outside his cave peering in. Though she'd be lucky to decipher them, they probably sounded as though a bear were mauling the poor lion to death!

But instead he was sleeping soundly, not a thing to worry him.

In fact, his lovely lady's words didn't even make him at an eye. He was far too deep in his own sleep.

A loud yet obnoxious snort resounded through the cave, furthering the idea of an attack. But the fact still remained that Siri was just an AWFUL snorer.

Bloo Starr
XD Welcome to your future Nyota <3~

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 pm
A look of puzzlement was on Nyota's face, and she went into the den. There she saw Siri, sleeping soundly and snoring...loudly. Nyota sighed love strickenly and decided to try and wake him. She put her front paws on his warm belly and started kneeding it, sinking her claws gently into his fur. She said to him "Alright Siri, enough sleep, lets go, up!" She smiled and started digging her claws in not so gently but still playful, and hoped he would wake.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 pm
For a moment it appeared as though her gentle pokes and prod weren't going to be very effective. But then one of those little claws poked him in just the right spot. The male squirmed a bit, before grumbling under his breath and pulling open an eye.

As his eyes adjusted, he began to realize who exactly was poking at him. Embarrassed, Siri quickly pulled himself to his feet and stepped back and away from Nyota.

"Aww man, you didn't have to hear that!"

He whined, shaking his mane out as he tried to make himself look presentable. He knew he was a terrible snorer, his parents and siblings alike would always remind him of it. He would never actually believe them, but he would apologize just the same. Because chances are, it was incredibly true.

Clearing his throat he stepped towards Nyota and rubbed his face gently against her cheek. "Good morning my sweet."

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:38 pm
Nyota chuckled a bit "Morning? Its almost noon, thats half a day gone! Here, have this! Its colour made me thing of your mane, the bright orange, I found it in the jungle earlier this morning" She gave him the leaf, and returned the gentle nuzzle, burying her face in his soft fluffy mane and breathing in his already familiar and comforting scent. She pulled away with hesitation and finally said "Hurry up and get ready, I wana show you something!"

Depawsit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:57 pm
Siri smiled, giving her his most charmingly sheepish look. Which wasn't really easy, he looked like a complete fool with his mane flying in every direction.

"Th-Thank you!" He managed to stammer as he accepted the gorgeous leaf into his own paws. "I think I know just what to do with it!" He mused, taking it in his teeth and marching over to his den's wall. He dipped his paw in a puddle of mud, nicely placed near the spot and wiped as casually across the wall before thrusting the leaf into place.

"There! Perfect!"

Now grinning from ear to ear, he shook his mane loose one last time, hoping to calm everything down.

"Oh? And just what is that?"

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 am
Nyota smiled, the leaf looked perfect there. She grinned cheekily and said "Its a surprise!" She ran over to the entrance of the cave and continued to rush Siri "C'mon, we don't have all day, we only hve half!" She laughed a bit while she bounced on her paws.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 pm
Siri glanced one last time at his new den adornment, he really liked it. Everytime he looked at it, it would bring happy memories of Nyota, and that was always a plus. Turning his head back towards her, the look on his face simply yelled intrigue. His tail flicked for a moment, before he raced her to the front of the cave.

"Oh ha-ha, make fun of the sleepy lion!" Siri rolled his eyes at the playful lioness before waggling his little rear out of the den like a cub. "Alright, lets go! I can't wait to see what you've got in store for me."

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Nyota chuckled and ran towards the place she was about to show Siri. "C'mon, follow me!" She laughed while she ran and turned around to sit and wait for Siri before continuing.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm
"Alright, alright i'm coming already!"

Siri chuckled as he sped up to meet Nyota's pace. He still could not come up with a single place she could be taking him. She'd mentioned it was somewhere she'd found while walking on her own.

"So what were you doing when you found this place?"

He questioned, hoping to slyly get some information out of her.

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:32 pm
Nyota grinned while she continued up the mountain a bit more, turning right just a tiny bit. "oh, you know, exploring, I do that sometimes." She wasnt giving Siri any info about where they were going, it was a surprise after all!

She stopped and nuzzled him, burying her face in his mane. "Your pretty cute when you act all shy, you know..." She hesitantly and continued walking besides Siri.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 pm
Siri eyed Nyota suspiciously out of the corner of his eye, but said nothing. He had to admit, he wasn't a fan of her exploring on her own. She could get lost! She as he had as a cub, and then .... then he might never see her again. He tried to hide the frown that he felt on the inside. It wasn't a frown of sadness as one would expect, but one of disapproval.

"Exploring huh? Sounds like you might have found something of interest this time!" Laughing cautiously, he kept his eyes alternating between the path before him, and Nyota's face.

As she approached him again and nuzzled into his mane, he could feel a blush rush into his cheeks, and the purr soon followed.

"You're pretty cute when you act affectionate y'know" Giggling lightly, he focused his attention back on the path. Though allowing his body to walk closer to Nyota's the longer they walked.

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 pm
Nyota giggled along with him, and allowed herself to purr happily. She had never been as happy as she was know for her entire life. "C'mon, not much further now!" She had begun to be accustomed to the mountains and climbing them, and began to get quite good at it actually. Ahead there lay a curtain of frosty moss, and Nyota grabbed it in her teeth, pulling it back and hookig it onto a peice of ice sticking out from the surrounding mountain walls. Inside was an unspeakable beauty. There was a large, frozen waterfall, and frozen pool where the water used to collect from the waterfall, along with frosty rocks and frozen plant life, all of the beauty frozen in time. Icicles hung from the ceiling and stuck out and around the waterfall, like the misty spray was frozen and caputured as long as the mountains stayed cold. she sat in front of the waterfall and called out to her Siri "Well? what do you think...?

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:01 pm
Siri quickened his pace at Nyota's comment, excited to see what it was she had found. Though whatever it was he had been expecting, it was not what he found. As his lady lovely pulled back the frosty curtain, he felt a chill ran down his furry spine. He could see a bit of 'smoke' coming from his nostrils, and he tried to figure out when exactly the temperature had changed so drastically. Perhaps it was during their walk ... his awkward flirting and rampant blushes were quite possibly keeping him warm throughout the journey. Though now as he stood in this cold atmosphere taking in the scenery, he couldn't help but admire its beauty. It actually made him stop staring at Nyota for a bit! Not long, but still it had managed!

"I...I think its lovely ... nearly as lovely as you! But in an entirely different way my dear!" Again he purred the words, though there was a hint of worry in his voice at his own words. Would Nyota be jealous of his words? He hoped not.

"It's stammeringly beautiful in here! Once you get over the cold ... its much more welcoming and beautiful."

Bloo Starr

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Nyota felt a warm flush fill her cheeks and her face felt warm and she purred back at him "Im really glad you like it..! I know that no one else has ever been here, and Im really happy i found it all on my own!" She walked up to him and nuzzled her face gently against his, purring louder. "Siri, you really have no idea how happy I am with you, my love." she smiled and back away, sitting across from him and looking into his eyes, never realising that they were both a different colour before, but Nyota liked the way they protrayed him, and how they looked on him. She felt herself getting lost in his eyes before looking away and blushing brightly.

Depawsit

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces