Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

Hello hello! Its that time again for another custom god to be raffled off!

• This raffle is open until December 17th! One week from opening.
  • This raffle is open to everyone. The only requirement is that your quest is approved when you post your form.
  • Low-luck this go around are quests that are more than one year old. If you have proof that you've been trying for this quest for over a year, you get three extra tickets. (things like a quest thread or link to an attempt to win a slot count for proof)
  • Newbies, or those with no gods yet, will earn two tickets to this raffle! So make sure you include in your form if you don't have any gods yet.
  • I will take CC for design, but the domain must be approved/accepted. (Exceptions to this rule are if you are using this like a one-cub breeding and want me to pick a domain that fits the parents)
  • I will take any stage of god, so this means if you want a cub, juve or adolescent, now is the time to try for it! (this means you could use this like a one-cub breeding, but sans the rp requirements and the mother is still held to the rule of no breeding till child reaches adolescent)
    For those who don't know, the prices for these stages are:
    Cub: 1200K
    Adolescent: 900K
    Adult: 800K

AS A NOTE:
I will not do gods with items that are meant to be held in a hand, sorry. Its just my personal preference. You are free to still post your gods, but either remove the item from the form or just expect that I won't do it. What do I mean by hand-held items? Things like swords, staffs, maces, whips, etc. If its longer than two feet, its probably not something I'm willing to do. Items should be short and small enough to be held in the mouth OR modified to be so.

I also can't do small custom familiars, sorry! Bugs are probably okay, but that's about it.

If you don't care for these policies, please wait for one of the other colorists to open god slots!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:55 pm
Name: Aesir
Stage: Adult
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Battle
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Aesir reborn as a god, basically, with the wing markings on his back turned into dragon-like wings with magma-like membrane (in colors that go with the rest of him). Braids and beads in his mane, and maybe a fork-braided beard. A snarling expression would be awesome, as would general fluffiness (in a thick-furred as opposed to long-furred kind of way) and visible claws. Most of his items should be the same as or similar to the ones he currently wears. Also! Curling ram's horns of the pointy variety in black or complementary color would be excellent.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Aesir with items, Aesir without items, wing membrane, ram horns
How many gods do you own? one (Impermanence)
If you've tried for THIS concept more than once, link to the first time you made that try: First Attempt
Required RPs:
Master of Puppets
Warlord
A Loyal Captain
O Valencia!
Anywhere Is
On The Morning Dew
Such Great Heights
Not the only starfish in the sea
I am a fierce warrior?
Hidden in the Sand  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:55 pm
Name: Zungu'hekaya a'Ishara
Lines: All paws down, tail out
Species: Lion (Is this one required on the god form, since they're lions by default? oO )
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Legends
Description: My old lioness, Ishara, turned into a goddess, with marking/color tweaks to your liking. I'd love her to have large, fluffy owl-like wings, mostly black with white/light gray fringe on the outer edges, and the darker gray of her back-streak along the forward edge(It's best to see the wing ref for just the color patterning for the wings). Her hair should be sort of flow-y, however you want to do that. She should be wearing the Hylean crest as a necklace, in gold. Whatever other items you might want to add, you can smile
Reference Images: (if applicable) Ishara Hylian crest Rough idea for wings - Mostly the coloring for them, back(left) and front(right)
Are you an SoA god newbie? No
Rebirth RPs: 1 Breath of Ghosts - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11307081
2 Animal I Have Become - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11378485
3 Young mother meet older mother - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11915557
4 On the move - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11925733
5 Never too late - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11927673&page=1
6 How dare you! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12301481
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Refuge from the storm - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14346829
9 World - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14571589
10 Boulevard of Broken Dreams - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572287
11 Mad world - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14838379 (Ishara's death)

Low Luck: January 2011  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm
Name: Glorfindel
Stage: (Adult - Standing lines)
Parents: N/A
Offspring:
Domain: Longivity
Description: See ref!
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
User Image
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs: For ascending mortals and gods being reborn
Brief Information on Your Character:
He's going to be how we explain really, really old soa's. >8 ... I hope.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:03 pm
Name: Huifang
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Species: Goddess
Domain: Kindness
Have you had your quest approved? Yes <3
Description:
- I'd like no wings
- Inspired by an eastern dragon (how ever much you'd like to do this. Just no Stash)
- I really would like her to be mostly white with cooler colors. I have a reference from over a year ago but I do not mind if you stray from the reference with color and edits keeping the above in mind.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Just a small idear
How many gods do you own? 1 Van'Kal God of innocence

LowLuck: Feb 2010  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm
Name: Akakios
Lines: Sitting lines
Offspring:
Domain: Tolerance
Description:
See ref by Fu, the only thing that needs a bit of changing is that the feathers are supposed to both be on the earring
- He has a creamy spot on the back of each ear
- The marks on his paws are roman designs, feel free to play around with them
His eyes are a dark brown color
Wings - Feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish (Kinda like how Fathers' wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Thick and fluffy, extra fluffy on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one)
Items - Same as in the ref, only the feathers are both on the earring, the greenish one is smaller
The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - An unhappy or pensive expression, like in the Fu Ref or similar to Spirits or Drought
He has thicker/fluffier fur than a normal god
Art by Fu (Only thing is that one of the feathers is not where it's supposed to be)
Fluffy feathers
Example of Roman designs seen on his front paws
Are you an SoA god newbie? No (Have 1)

[First Try, Oct 2009] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15]  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 pm
Name: Haiba'Kuwashawishi
Species: God
Domain: Charisma
Description: An almost entirely pure-white lion with a bright gold mane and tail, Haiba has cornflower blue eyes and can almost always be seen with a charming, toothy grin on his face. He's slightly fluffier than your average mortal lion, (think a bit like the old Aali lines). His wings are white and feathered, but rather than being pure white like his base coat, they are tipped with gold pinions and inset with sapphire gemstones. He wears gold and sapphire bracers and a tail ring, because he can claim they are gifts from his devotees. His mane and tail have an almost 'slicked' look, sleek and neat from all angles. If I had to describe him in one word, it would be 'smarmy' - think of the worst, but most charismatic politicians you know, the salesman that could (as my mother says) 'sell an icebox to an eskimo'. That's how Haiba is, and if you could think of any CC things to add that would emphasize this trait, I'd be more than glad to see them!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A

Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes!
Low Luck? October 2011  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm
Name: Philotheous
Stage: Growing Cub
Lines: Latest, to grow to all four paws down.
Offspring: --
Domain: Suffocation
Description: See ref. Bangs, leopard-like tail, earring cuff. Extra fluff like her brother. Claws showing. A grimace and her mouth sewn shut like she'd be snarling if it weren't. Thin necklaces with fangs and claws and feathers hanging off the front that match Fleance's. Over the shoulder it has part of a pelt, from a past incarnation of Fleance. The pelt is CC and I'm attaching some of his kids from a past life for you to get an idea of what he looked like so you can make it nice n' pretty. C: As for the rest of her hair, I'm not horribly attached to the braid, but I would like to see something long and kind of messy. Add beads, claws, feathers in it to your heart's desire.

As for coloration... :"D This is mostly CC. Mostly black and really dark grays. I'd love to see some blue, especially on her face (I think of suffocation and "blue in the face"). Pomegranate colored eyes, please, a black nose, and black claws. Those three things are the only things set in stone. I really like the markings of Ammy from Okami, so maybe something with a calligraphic air or quality to her in the blue with the glow effect would be divine. * u* You've got an eye for these things, I trust you.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Quajis mad skills! Approximate color example

Fleance (brother, but they're not from the same litter, he got reborn since they were initially) : Fleance's kids from his past life (for use in making a pelt pattern) : Color blue I mentioned (it's my favorite. >>) : Okami markings

Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Are you an SoA god newbie? No, I have one, Fleance
Low Luck? My entry for January last year / Jan 2011 (though the appearance/gender changed, it's the same god/domain character)  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 pm
Name: Zaidi Maono
Species: Lion - Sitting
Parents: x?x
Domain: Intoxication
Description: A light purple coat, with a black gradient along the bottom of his paws. As the black gradient comes to an end at the tips of his toes, a light blue gradient appears and snakes up the backs of his legs. Along his legs he has teal stripes snaking mid way up, and then stopping. This is the same for each leg. He also has the same teal stripes along his back. His belly is a gradient black, and his mane is solid black as well. His tail will be purple as well, with a few teal stripes along it, but not many. His tail tuft will be black with a darker blue tint to the underside. His inner ears are teal, and along the tips and edges of his ears, he goes from the purple to a gradient blue again. He has teal eyeshadow over each eye and then a dot of black slightly above that. As far as his 'horns' go they should come off more deer like in appearance, in a ghostly blue. His wings are CCable, perhaps some wings with a smoky effect? Just have fun with them :] A spacey/drunken facial expression would be perfect!

As for accessories - they do not have to be exact to that in his ref - have fun with the symbols and design them however you wish, but please take note of where they are - the most important being the pendant on his neck. These trinkets all glow!

If he could have smoke coming from his nose, that would be AWESOME :3 But I dunno if that's something I could request XD

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Best ref, Less specific Lion ref
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
Low Luck: January 2012  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm
Name: Hadithi
Species: Lion
Domain: Mythological creatures
Description: Base colors are a very natural looking design, tans and browns with bird like patterning (see reference), his mane is feathered (and the same coloration as the ref image) but has some curly, glowing gold/red Phoenix feathers worked in here and there (Think like peacock feathers but in reds & golds), bird feathering on the back of his front legs. Tails tuff is extra long hair with a couple of Phoenix feathers worked in. Wings are colored like the reference but like the mane has some of the phoenix feathers worked in. His ears are tuffed (see reference) and his eyes are the gold/red of the phoenix feathers. He wears a necklace with a spiraled unicorn horn on it
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color Ref For body, wings,mane & Leg feathers. (Omit bird legs and beak, he had regular lion features). Tuffed Ear Ref,
ILow Luck March 2010
Required RPs: N/A  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 pm
Name: Haramu Nyama’kilaji (Forbidden Flesh Eater)
Lines: Lion [Standing]
Offspring: Letšwa Moêpi (Grave Digger), Letšwa Mothop (Grave Robber) –Both Original member concepts for the Plague pride, but haven’t obtained them yet.
Domain: Cannibalism
Have you had your quest approved?: Yoop!
Description:
[Coloring, Markings & Scars]
Haramu has a solid, ghostly white base coat with solid, dark gray ears as well as dark gray markings on his face and legs. He also has solid, dark gray skeletal markings on his spine, ribs and the upper part of his all four of his fore and hind legs. On the lower half of his legs are white bone markings the same color as his base coat, though they fade to invisible before reaching the white part of his legs. His tail is solid gray with white bone markings along his spine that fade to invisible towards the tip.

His eyes are completely solid black and soulless looking. For his hair color I’d like the base color to be dark gray with flashes of white and red.

He has scars on his far front leg and near hind leg from where he was tied in place during his death sentence. If you can make his snout slightly more elongated and canine looking I’d like some scars around his muzzle too.. but only if they don’t interfere with the markings on his face.

Haramu is mainly three colors—Dark Gray #0E0E0E. White #FDFCF7. Red #BC2A16. Feel free to change the look/position of his skeletal markings if you like. I'd like them to look skeleton like.. but I definitely won't say no to them having a stylish flair to them.

[Body Edits]
He has large, jackal shaped ears and a slightly more canine-like snout (if possible) kind of like a slightly Anubis sort of look. Protruding vertebrae that can be seen beneath his skin start to peak along his rump all the way down the length of his tail. Tail being long and serpentine, starts out a little thicker at the base and then tapers. Haramu has no wings, but he does have ivory, Eland-shaped horns. I'd also love for his forepaws to have claws extended.

His mane isn’t like a normal lion. I’d like it to be something like sexy punk meets serial killer. Kind of a long mohawk-mullet sort of look I guess? Feel free to play with the idea, I've added an few images to help with inspiration!

Could you also give his expression some tweaking? Something subtle but dangerous. He's definitely not a guy you wanna meet in a back alley or in plain daylight for that matter. XD

[Item Edits]
Haramu wears an old, rusted, metal slave collar around his neck with a length of chain still attached (the lock and chain face forward). He also wears a necklace with a small jar of teeth at the end—a token from his past victims. There are more than a few metal and/or bone cuffs and studs in both his ears. A section of his tail is loosely looped in a chain that is held in place by the vertebrae it laces between (and around). At the end of the chain is a fancy jawbone necklace. Attached somewhere on his person (maybe hanging from a chain in his hair or one of his horns?) is a pendant stamped with Haramu’s mark. The mark of the God of Cannibalism.

Also if you’re feeling up to it.. maybe there could be some bits of bone threaded into his hair like bands or maybe with string or chain or something. I’ll add bone refs for ideas, but feel free not to add them. I don’t want him to be too cluttered looking. Simple is better!

General Refs-----> Full. No Scars. No Bones.
Items-----> Bottle of Teeth. Collar 1 + 2. Jaw Necklace. Stamped Pendant.
Edits-----> Eland Horns. Spiney Tail. Hair + 2 + 3.
Extra-----> Bones. Bones. Bones. Bones.
Are you an SoA god newbie?: Yoop!
Low Luck: First Try: 2009. First Try after Revamp: 2010.

*If it would be easier/less taxing, you could leave out some(or all) of the items and I could have them added later in one of the item shops.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Name: Shujaa
Species: God (Second Update)
Offspring: None
Domain: Heroes

Description:Brown body, white fading stockings, a white muzzle, and a white blaze on his face. Black tiger stripes on his legs, his tail, and on his back. Black mane. Completely white eyes. Wears silver and gold leg guards and a matching silver and gold mask. He has a red cape that is trimmed in gold designs matching his leg guards and mask. The clasp the holds the cape together should have the gold lion face design from the leg guards on it, or a gold CC design that matches the rest of her gear. He has long fangs like a sabertooth, but nothing extreme. The fangs should not be any longer than a little bit past his chin. Beyond that, the actual length is up to you.

His mane is pretty darn standard. The default mane with a little tweaking should work fine. It should have a kind of Clark Kent curl on his forehead.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: MAIN REF || No edits || Leg Guards || Mask Shape (This is just the shape I based my ref off of. The actual design of the mask should match/compliment the leg guards)

How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: n/a  

The Captain Britain

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm
Name: Utako
Lines: Sitting
Domain: Labyrinths
Have you had your quest approved? Yep
Description: Fade from off white to a golden yellow, he has maze like markings from the bottom of his feet going up (yellow to orange see ref). His mane is based off Jareth from The Labyrinth hair (gold in color with Silver around the neck see Ref) He has light purple eyes. His wings are silver with gold markings on them. On his tail he has a gold chain wrapped in it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Best Reference, Maze Markings, Wing Ref

Low Luck: Here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 am
Name: Siku'mtange
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion (God)
Domain: Diurnal Animals
Description:
-gold eyes
-a annoyed or aggressive face expression
-same mane style as his brother but black, the bangs will be longer and more bushy.
-orange/red body
-white muzzle, belly, chest
-white toes with black outlining on top
-black bird wings that are ratty/tattered looking with broken tattered/ratty feathers falling
-black ear tips and if possible lynix ear fluff
-leg cuffs on all 4 legs, earring cuff on both ears, and tail cuff
-black Ocelot markings on the body
-black Snow leopard tail markings, and has long fluffy leopard tail instead of lion tail
-black tiger strips down the legs and as they go down the leg they faid
-cougar muzzle marking like his brother
-scars
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color Ref, another ref, his brother
Are you an SoA god newbie? No
Required RPs: n/a
Low Luck?: as far back as i could find is Oct 2009, Feb 2010, July 2010, Oct 2010, Jan 2011, April 2011, Jun 2011, Oct 2011, Jan 2012, April 2012, Jun 2012, July 2012, March 2013, May 2013  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm
Name: Haddi
Species: God (standing)
Domain: Games
Description: Colored like the ref images, with large, half-arched wings with long flight feathers, with darker green leading edge, fading to bright green feathers that have muted green barring, with the underside of the wing going from dark green along the edge to muted green, no barring.. Rich brown body, bright green stripes with gold/yellow echoes , from his hip/shoulder to just above his toes, as well as on his cheeks. Some sort of gold marking on his nose, but doesn't have to be just one wide stripe (CC help there perhaps?). Mane maybe a little less fluffy, but tousled and boyish, shading from bright blue near his face to darker blue along the edges. Fluffy feet, with a longer tailtip, and a laughing expression. Accessories are entirely CC, as I can't think of anything for him, but do want them. Feel free to add any other details that strike you. Eye color is CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Body and Wings
If you've tried for THIS concept more than once, link to the first time you made that try: August 2011  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff