Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
HELP/ADV Blue Eyes Swarm Deck

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 am
Hello, so I'm helping my brother make a deck and he wants to run a Blue Eyes swarming deck. Problem is I have no idea which cards can help with the swarming part, any help would be greatly appreciated  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am
white stone legend level1
dragon ravine
dragon's rebirth
red eyes darkness metal dragon
lightpulsar dragon  

iBeYours

OG Gaian

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm
for what we have in the TCG here are a few cards I would recommend

White Stone of Legend - its a level 1 tuner which opens synchro plays for Blue-Eyes and this will become more apparent once the structure deck gets here with cards like Maiden and Storm Dragon Guard

Ancient Rules - this allows you to to easily summon Blue-Eyes in your hand without much of a problem, just be aware of anti spell cards such as Naturia Beast and Anti Spell fragrant

REDMD/Pulsar - if your running a Chaos Drag variant of Blue-Eyes then these are a must since they allow you to get out most dragons without issue. just be aware that there are cards that hurt Light Pulsar that will force him to miss time his activation effect in the grave

any dragon support - just play around with the high amount of support Dragons have to find the right play style for your friend

other then that as I've said in the any dragon support section it all come down to a lot of play test with Blue-Eyes to find the right combination of cards so I hope some of my choices help  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Thank you both for the advice, I shall be sure to pass it on  

Kid_Omega91

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:45 pm
Blue-Eyes Hieratics Deck  
Deck Database