[OOC] Kwa Kikombe STATS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kwa Kikombe Lands

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

If you gain stats, post them here! If a SoA is not listed, then their stats are the given for that species.

STATS BREAK DOWN
Before I throw a bunch of numbers at you, I'd like to do a simple break down so things aren't as intimidating. Below are a few F.A.Q, then we'll get to the good stuff.

What are stats?
    Each main lined soa (sorry familiars) get their own set of stats that can be used to calculate outcomes.

How do I know what stats my soa get?
    Below is a list of the adult stats as well as the adolescence stats for each species.

Will the stats grow?
    Yes, through RP you can increase your stats. Please read the Training post below.

How do I calculate the stats when my adol grows into adult?
    A staff member will do it for you, but essentially, the adol stats will change to the adult stats. If you trained your adol, then you will get that extra boost when your SoA grows. Please refer to the Adolescence Stats paragraph for more information.

Stats are confusing, do I have to use them?
    Nope! Stats are only for the dice portion of the games. So if you're more into rping the whole thing, then there's no need to worry about numbers.

SOA STATS

Each species gets their own set of stats used for dice gaming. Stats will change depending on the species of SoA. It’ll take planning in order to formulate a complete team. Familiars do not get their own stats and cannot contribute to the stats.

The stats are Offensive Skill, Endurance, and Defensive Skill. Species have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example, a lion has more offensive skill than a hyena, but a hyena has more defensive skill. This way, you can formulate a well balanced team using different animals.

Adults and adolescent get stats, cubs do not. Adolescence are considered old enough to get involved and will often mentor with a fellow teammate if they are drafted onto a team. Cubs may practice among themselves, but they are not strong/big enough to get involved with the team.

Base Stats for Adult SoA

Lion
OS 2
EN 5
DS 1

Cheetah
OS 1
EN 5
DS 2

Leopard
OS 1
EN 6
DS 1

Hyena
OS 1
EN 5
DS 2

Wild Dog
OS 2
EN 5
DS 1

Cheeton
OS 2
EN 5
DS 3

Leopon
OS 3
EN 7
DS 1

Leotah
OS 1
EN 7
DS 3

Base Stats for Adolescent SoA
When you SoA reaches adolescence, they receive their base stats! Wahoo! This means they are now allowed to play in games and be recruited for teams. They can also train, but can only acquire two stat points, which will carry over to their adult base stats. These two points can be in the same stat group (+2 in OS) or be split into two groups (+1 OS, +1 EN). These stats are acquired only from a training RP, either solo or with a trainer, see Training post for more info.

All Adols
OS 1
EN 3
DS 1

TRAINING

Every athlete needs to train in order to get stronger. Training is done through rping. Each training exercise that is completed will earn your soa one point to a stat of their choice.

A completed training must meet soa breeding rules. So, at least 1000 words or ten posts.
Some examples of training exercises are:
- Running
- Swimming
- Tree climbing
- Log lifting
- and anything else you can think of that's physical.

Pairing up your soa with a trainer is an excellent way to gain more points. A trainer to player rp will award the player with two stat points instead of one if they did so by themselves. However, the player must train with a soa of a trainer rank. Remember, adols can only gain 2 points before growing to adults, so if they train with a trainer, they're done until they grow.

Stat Training

[color=orange][size=16]Practice makes perfect[/color][/size]
[size=11][b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[b]Stat Trained For:[/b]
[b]Link to RP:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:01 pm
Official Stats
If your SoA is not listed here, that means they have the default stats.

Seamróige - SilverLutz - OS 3, EN 5, DS 1  

Kwa Kikombe Lands

Kwa Kikombe Lands

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:02 pm
SilverLutz
Practice makes perfect
SoA Name: Seamróige
Owner Name: SilverLutz
Stat Trained For: Offense
Link to RP: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:03 pm
SilverLutz