Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Bloody Birthday (1x1 me and Reaper William T Spears)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabyien

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:21 pm
"Hmm....I'll think about it." William had an odd smile of his face. Everything had gone well so far.
The Reaper stood up putting his empty glass down.

A few moments later, William slipped the key into the lock and opened the door, the hotel room was pure modern luxury.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 pm
Grell walked into the room and smirked at how fancy the room was. He whistled as he looked at everything inside before he slipped out of his red jacket and placed it on the back of a chair. After that he undid his tie, vest, and shirt, and placed them on the chair as well, showing that he was pretty toned for a guy that claimed to be a chick.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 pm
William blinked then glanced away, "Your other gift should be around somewhere..." To hide his pinking cheeks, he looked around and on a table, there was a large box. William went to it and picked it up.
"....I had noticed that you where looking in some catalogs before..I hope that I chose the right one. Here, open it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 pm
Grell only remembered looking at dress catalogs before and sort of already knew what it was. He blushed as he opened it and inside was a beautiful red dress. "Yes it's perfect!" He then jumped up and tackled William happily, not meaning to make them fall on the bed together. "Want to see me try it on?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:19 am
William's eyes widened, he let out a sort of a squeak before he found his voice again. "Y-yes....I would like to see you in y-your d-dress." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:21 am
Grell blinked curiously, wondering why the other was stuttering like that. William was never one to stutter. He then simply shrugged his shoulders before taking the dress to the bathroom and came back wearing it. "So...how does it look? Makes me look pretty?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 am
William spears sat up from the bed and straightened his glasses. He smiled fondly. "It's beautiful,....like I had always imagined."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 am
"Excuse me but what was that last part?" He had actually heard it with his reaper hearing, but he wanted to see if William would say it again himself. "Thank you for saying I'm beautiful, and you yourself is quite handsome." He smirked at him. hoping that he would say it again.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 pm
"Ahem...It's lovely." William said, his face reddening more. Standing up from the bed, he headed towards the door.
"I hope that you enjoy yourself Grell....please try not to be late for work tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 pm
Grell smiled more when he said that it was lovely, but looked at William sadly when he began to go for the door. "What? You're not staying in here with me William? I'm not used to sleeping in such a big place by myself. What if I get nightmares?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:12 pm
William paused and turned around. His face was still a bit pink. For the first time that he could remember he hesitated. Taring his eyes away from the crimson vision in front of him William Spears pointed to the nearby phone.
"You can call me....as always."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:49 pm
Grell started to pout, getting an extremely sad expression in his eyes, which looked like they might tear up at any given moment. What was he so scared of being here alone with him? Afraid to give into the temptations of giving into the fact that he actually cares for him, and afraid to lose is rather strict demeanor? "Calling isn't the same as you actually being here with me. I can't cuddle with the phone and feel your warmth, and it can't save me from feeling alone. All I would get from it is your empty voice. What good is that to me? I need you here William, or else I'd much rather just go home with you."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm
William sighed. "Don't look at me like that...." His annoyance at the other Reaper spiked for a brief moment, but seeing Grell looking that sad in that dress... He huffed again and pushed his glasses up with his fingers. Walking closer to teh other, that stoic expression back on his face. "Alright I will stay here with you....Only because it's your birthday."
William put his hands on Grell's shoulders. His expression softening. "Now please don't look at me like that anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm
Grell kept that look for at least a good minute as William placed a hand on his shoulders, but that sad expression turned into a bright smile simply because William didn't want to see him being sad. "Even if that IS the only reason...it's still good enough to be, but you also have to sleep in your boxers. It would be hard to feel your warmth while you're wearing so many clothes. I promise not to be sad if you make exceptions for my birthday. Tomorrow you can go back to being mad at me all the time, but tonight I want you to...love me."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 pm
William had to chuckle under his breath. "If that is what you really want, then I will make this exception for this one night."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff