Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Id Ego Superego and furries, naw just the Id 18+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 pm
Google those terms if you are unsure of what they mean.

But, The Id is basically the word for, in psychology at least, the part of the mind that has restraints from the ego and superego. For the superego its what holds them back from doing 'wrong' and promoting doing good with the ego its promoting doing what it thinks will be the best coolest etc, and negatively reinforces stuff it thinks is boring lame common difficult.

Then the Id is the part of the mind that, when you remove the ego and superego, is basically barbaric, animal, defecating where they eat, wanting to dominate others.

But Im afraid I don't understand ego in this context too well, correct me if Im even a little wrong.

But I figure, people here are furries, after filtering behaviors through their ego and superego, they probably still have some id left over where prim and proper people don't (or at least pretend they don't) so I do believe this is the appropriate crowd to ask this.

What is the most despicable thing you would do, in a game like grand theft auto, if you had no consequence, but it was a whole universe like that, and you are immortal and theres no point to being there, but you are there 100 years or so, lets say, absolutely chaotic in there. What would you do for those 100 years and not regret, that in this world would be the most immoral stuff? Lets just specify it more, int hat universe theres no ego or superego, its the evil animal part of you that will take anything it can get or feels like taking.

Oh and keep it to TOS

How can we discuss this with tos? lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:35 am
Also based on this quote
"Man is least himself when
he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask and he will
tell you the truth" -Oscar Wilde.

except the mask would be the fursona in your instances, Im not as simple to stick to the rules of a persona XD, perhaps not as disciplined but this idea requires a lack of discipline anyways.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 pm
We Are Organisms
Also based on this quote

except the mask would be the fursona in your instances, Im not as simple to stick to the rules of a persona XD, perhaps not as disciplined but this idea requires a lack of discipline anyways.

Not sure this is TOS , never read the thing

I would rape girls.
Kill a crap load of people with duel pistols, because dual pistols is cool.
Drive a tank and blow stuff up.
Eat a crap load of candy.
Beat up a group of guys alone with my bare hands.
Jump off the top of a skyscraper.

Well i guess the most despicable out of those would be murder and rape.

Since we're asking questions,
If you were god, what would you do, expect,create, think about, etc.

basically if you were god, what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:08 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Also based on this quote

I would rape girls.

If I were god..
Like a physical god do anything on earth kinda god or, like in control of everything in the universe, earth or no?  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:24 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Also based on this quote

I would rape girls.

If I were god..
Like a physical god do anything on earth kinda god or, like in control of everything in the universe, earth or no?

Like in control of everything in the universe, earth included.
The creator of everything kinda god, not Greek gods with physical forms and crap.
THE god.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Also based on this quote

I would rape girls.

If I were god..

Like in control of everything in the universe, earth included.
The creator of everything kinda god, not Greek gods with physical forms and crap.
THE god.
that's a tougher question lol.
Um. Well Im hesitant to say because im too busy psychoanalyzing my ideas automatically as they pop-up lol. Like if dimensions of matter like stuff besides atoms existed that don't interact with matter, but is alternate matter as another dimension thatd be odd. So that's an idea of mine. If I were god I would have no needs so I don't see a point lol, unless I gave myself needs. SO if I didn't have needs I would just be satisfaction/relaxation, assuming I could give myself that feeling anyways lol. If I gave myself needs then, it'd be the need to be a god, but that's intrinsically inherent, so, basically that means if I were god Id want others to acknowledge my godliness, but then that inherently seems like something too human to be god-like. So god, what if he were like a plant that when its leaves die, itd turn into soil which provides food for the plant to live infinitely, is the type of personality god would have. So, to relate that to a more kosher understanding, um, plants have flows inside of them like currents almost, some go up some go down. Its basically one huge pattern composed of patterns, composed of patterns.

But again, the brain being a pattern finding machine, would have that perspective, god doesn't need a brain. So he doesn't need to represent one.

But actually in nature humans when they dont excersize an ability, and animals, they lose it, like when animals first came up on land they can't swim as well for example, and don't have gills.

So a god would need to constantly use all of his abilities, in every way possible all the time in every pattern possible, to truly be a god, if nature reflects himself.

And again, I came from this nature, Im going to be biased towards it lol. A god would have a thousand types of natures, and that's just not even a faint glimpse of his potential.

So yeah, god would do everything always in every combination, which is cool because theres infinite combinations. Which means, whatever is occurring has occurred and hasn't occurred. Its like god produces a system that time makes anything forget except himself.

But that's still only one system(of infinite), other systems would be linear like story-mode perhaps. Cause and effect.

So really, being god, if I were god I wouldn't have been human, to say I would do these human things or ideas, when I wouldn't have had only that experience, but infinite experiences constantly being generated, with things besides humans, that are even more worthy of recognition than what a human could recognize about nature.

And a god inherently without needs, again um, doesn't need to do anything.

So if he had a need its to be a god, or to have nature of the universes/dimensions/infinite reflect himself. He would spend eternity learning himself, like Ouroboros if Ouroboros (could chuck wood lollll) were like an octopus/plant/dance/static/wave/spiral. Hence plant and dirt (im being confusing im sure).

But a god would know of life forms besides plants.

But either way they would be stationary, non-stationary. With non-stationary they take advantage of other's movements, or its own movement adaptations. So really in reality theres always a limited number of main adaptations species would generate, at least in similar environments.

But also god needing to practice everything all the time, would be immoral to many species based on their moralities. Probability also dictates he wouldn't have our best interests in mind. Unless he loved all life, or such, but that's only one universe outcome. (but the 'sick' thing about loving all life, is life takes life as well, he loves that too)

So for me to answer is clumsy.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas