Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

grapeseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 am
My name is Grape, joined back in 2005 and just came back after a suuuuuper long hiatus. Hello everyone heart sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi there! Call me Jirachi. c: I'm an adult member and I've been here since 2003. I've taken hiatuses here and there but I'm really excited to be back and hopefully make some friends with some active members. My passion in life is Pokémon, and you can read my profile if you wanna know a little more about me. Anyway, it's nice to be here and I hope to get to know some of you! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosmic Jirachi

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100

Alust

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 am
umm.. hello there..
i'm a 16 y.o. girl from Ukraine
i really like to sew and i'd like to connect my life with sewing and to be a fashion designer
now i'm getting ready to pass my exams so i don't have enought time to play gaia but i like this site very much!

also feel free to write me cat_smile
and sorry for my bad english i'm still learning cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 am
Hello there. My name is Michael, I'm a 26 yo programmer from Brazil. I will graduate from college next year and hope to still have enough time to post here sometimes. English is not my first language, but I try my best to me understandable.

I think that's it, thanks!  

Ps5 all day

Generous Master

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:44 am
Hello there. My name is Astra, I'm a 27 yo builder from England. I love Digimon and making my own evolution lines for them. For example...Hawkmon-Darcmon-Hippogriffomon-Zhuqiaomon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:33 am
I can be so dense at times, I didn't even notice this thread. My name is empress dee. I go by either Dee or emp. I have many guilds on this site and have been a member of gaia for a very long time.

I am a lover of classic anime and games, some of which, I hear is a bore these days. Anime that I love include: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, the beyblade series, Pokemon (no I don't make fun of pikachu or Ash), Sword art online (poor kirito and what he suffers right now), Bleach, Sailor Moon (but not as much as before), Naruto (Haven't watched all of Shippuden yet, so no spoilers okay), Alvin and the chipmunks (if that counts), and the Yu Gi Oh series (wish they'd make more).

I have many games and many systems, but my favorites are Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (game cube), Pokemon Gale of Darkness (Game Cube) Animal crossing (Game cube, 3DS), Harvest Moon Magical Melodies (Game Cube), Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Nintendo switch version, though there is a PS4 version too), Yu Gi Oh world championship 2011 (DS).

I do play the world of warcraft and I do play facebook games as well.

If anyone is interested in my guilds just PM me or quote me here and ask away.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

I natas I

Interesting Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:55 pm
Hey guys I wasn't expecting to actually be accepted let alone for there to be actual posters here!! Granted it does seem kind of quiet in here..... Hope it gets a little nosier, I'm jess and i like cats!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:50 am
Hi there!

I joined Gaia back in 2003 and was quite active for several years before coming and going randomly. I engaged in a lot of (cringe-worthy) rp back in those days and some of it is probably still around on the forums somewhere!

In terms of the guild itself I would have joined the year of founding (2005) or shortly thereafter most likely.

I'm a lifetime otaku, gamer, and prior service member. I like to hike, camp and do amateur nature photography.

Not sure if I will be sticking around this time but if so I hope to talk with you all when possible biggrin  

Sorin

Snowfriend Architect

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:46 pm
User Image

Yes, thank you for accepting my invitation to join this guild. gaia_star

Recently I had a bit of a shake-up when I discovered that my prime account on Gaia, BatChic (since 2006) had been locked out. So I was able to create this new account as Clove Boheme, and it's been a complete experience of beginning anew -- and it seems weird to be a newbie again after 15 years of old Gaia experience.

So the making of new friends is a REAL THING for me. AND Having Why Not? as a place to get stable is a wonderful experience.

Now, about me~ I enjoy creating digital art and writing poetry, and have a blast joking around and having fun. I often enter creative contests held on Gaia, but am not a fan of dice-rolling games. I love sci fi. The writer-side of me likes to role-play, and you can see this in action if you visit my profile page.

As you can tell, I can get quite wordy. Bye! ~Clove Boheme  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:53 am
Why hello there. I am the Aoi, and everyone seems to call me aoi. Hello there. I love medical weed dispensaries  

Anaya the Bee

Koetto

Original Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:40 pm
Hello 3nodding

Thanks for accepting me! Joined Gaia back in 2007, took a long hiatus in 2016 but reactivated last month & so happy to be back on Gaia & see there are still plenty of users active here!

I'm 31, I live in NE Florida, have 2 cats, and despite my avi (she's like an OC- her name is Keiko), I'm GNC/NB AFAB (FTM) but gender really doesn't matter to me ATM more than stability and security sweatdrop
I do tend to be cringe af and can come off as hype but I'm actually super chill, I just get excited by interaction due to a lifetime of being relatively socially isolated both by my family and myself due to my own issues, but I'm working on changing that. I tend to sound a bit OTT sometimes but that's just because I worry about coming across as bored/pissy, haha

I'm also a member of Awesome Mature Gaians, the Anime Help Guild, Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians, the Newbie Support & Training Guild, and Hippies & Witches ninja I know not every guild has enough interest or space for every topic, but I have a wide variety of interests so I'm trying to cover all of my bases here.

My profile has more info about me if anyone is curious. I'm friendly & love to chat about whatever!

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff