Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

escoria

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:09 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
escoria
Hello Everybody!!! I'm escoria from El Salvador, I realy like to make new friends whee travel around gaia world and outline too!!! blaugh I enter in this guild because I want to chat whee

Hi escoria! It's nice to meet you. I never got to meet a person from El Salvador, though I did have a foreign exchange student from Italy in high school. I'm Wolf by the way. Welcome to Why Not and I hope you have lots of fun here.
thanks mrgreen I really like to make new friends around the world, is interesting know about others cultures whee I'm a demon/angel sometimes I'm a good girl, and sometimes not twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
L y r e111
Hello, everyone! c: I'm L y r e111, but you can just call me Lyre. I'm a 22 year-old Psych major who's recently rediscovered how much fun Gaia can be to play on in your spare time, haha. c: Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of the guild and I look forward to getting more involved!

Hi Lyre! It's nice to meet you. What classes do you need for a Psych major? What's a Psych major even for? Other than psychiatrist of course. Welcome to Why Not, I hope to see plenty of you around and get to chat with you more. Sorry for the fairly late responce to your intro.

Hello there, wolf! c: It's nice to meet you, too! And for a Psych major, you need the normal amount of required hours for foreign language, math, english, and humanities along with quite a lot of hours for required and elective science classes and, of course, a ton of hours for required and elective psych classes. And a Psych major would be for anyone interested in being a psychiatrist, psychologist, specific type of counselor, or a social worker. c: And thanks so much for the welcome! And it's quite alright, there's no rush. ouo  

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

insane chocolatelover

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:01 pm
Hi^^ I'm insane chocolatelover but you can just call me chocolate.
I've been on gaia since give or take 2008. I love to read and fish from time to time . I can be a rather shy person or very open (depends on who I am talking with)
I wanted to join this Guild after buying things for alchemy( decided to start trying alchemy ) and reading the intro of the guild. It seems like fun, hope to make new friends and have a good time  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:39 pm
Hello fellow gaian members ^_^
I'm Alice
I'm 19
I'm graduated high school student
I been on here since 2008
Um I like drinking tea, eating food, music, kpop
Anime/manga, i love theater, film, musicals even operas
I'm a very sweet person I like to make others happy
I like to volunteer at hospital for kids
I feed homeless people when I can
I recycle and I enjoy having a random conversation with people
I like to open a daycare/theater school
And I would love to travel places
.....um that's it for now wanna know more
Please check my profile ^_^
And you can add me if you want

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:58 pm
insane chocolatelover

Alice Maiden Lee

Geeze, the welcome wagon seems to be a bit slow around these parts. On the plus side, you're now getting welcomed by Skepty himself, a rare treat. Or so I'm told.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:01 pm
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover

Alice Maiden Lee

Geeze, the welcome wagon seems to be a bit slow around these parts. On the plus side, you're now getting welcomed by Skepty himself, a rare treat. Or so I'm told.

It's okay I'm sure everyone busy ^_^  

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

insane chocolatelover

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:15 pm
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover

Alice Maiden Lee

thankyou for greeting me^^ If hey say its a rare treat then it must be so  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm
insane chocolatelover
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover

Alice Maiden Lee

It's mostly because muscle memory scrolls past all the stickies, so I never actually check this thread xp  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

insane chocolatelover

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 pm
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover

Alice Maiden Lee

It's mostly because muscle memory scrolls past all the stickies, so I never actually check this thread xp

cheer up, maybe more new people will come then you can greet some more  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm
insane chocolatelover
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover
Askeptykal
insane chocolatelover

Alice Maiden Lee

cheer up, maybe more new people will come then you can greet some more

I've got far more important things to do around here than to greet the new members all the time.

And I will absolutely tell you what those things are once I think of some.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:15 am
Hi everyone! I'm Suzie from Brunei (It's this small country somewhere in the Borneo islands in case you didn't know this). 3nodding I'm a sixth form student and am currently waiting for my A level results.
I love:
- Bananas
- Octopus
- Anything yellow
- Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch fan)
- Doctor Who (haven't watched the earlier series but I'm digging on it)
- Random stuff
Not sure if anyone would read this... I just wanna introduce myself as a way of saying thanks? Thank you for accepting me into this guild biggrin
I've actually registered here a few years back (5 years or so ago) when I was still in high school but I stopped because of school work (that and I lost friends along the way.. ie they stopped playing and interacting online)
Hope I can meet new people here whee Good day to you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:15 am
I'm Dice blaugh

I got nothing much to say but please feel free to PM or whatever  

The Icy Dice

Conservative Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

SecretStrength

Striking Senshi

13,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:17 pm
Hi
I'm a 17 year old girl, and I've been on Gaia for a few days. I love animals and chocolate (not together) and my interests tend to be all over the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 pm
Suziah
Hi everyone! I'm Suzie from Brunei (It's this small country somewhere in the Borneo islands in case you didn't know this). 3nodding I'm a sixth form student and am currently waiting for my A level results.
I love:
- Bananas
- Octopus
- Anything yellow
- Random stuff
Not sure if anyone would read this... I just wanna introduce myself as a way of saying thanks? Thank you for accepting me into this guild biggrin
I've actually registered here a few years back (5 years or so ago) when I was still in high school but I stopped because of school work (that and I lost friends along the way.. ie they stopped playing and interacting online)
Borneo! How fascinating! Welcome to the guild! Is it pretty out there?  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:04 am
Saikii
Suziah
I love:
- Bananas
- Octopus
- Anything yellow
- Random stuff
Borneo! How fascinating! Welcome to the guild! Is it pretty out there?

It's lovely! smile We have really really GREEN tropical forest and lots of good food (cheap and affordable too)
biggrin You should come visit us sometime. I'm not a great tour guide though but I know some great places where you can start if you ever though of visiting us.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games