Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]
[JRP] Can I tell you a secret (Kiya & Samus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

Today was an extremely chilly day, more so than she was use to. The swamps had been warm most of the day, it had taken her a few days to get use to the weather. It almost seemed like it was yesterday that she had first climbed this area and settled with Misaeahanu. With him, she was happy where ever they are. Except now... It was freezing, she did't like the cold air hitting her face, and for a split second she didn't like it.

She needed something to distract her. She started to shiver and go back towards the huge rock for cover. "So cold"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 pm
( >_> i forgot a out this fffffffffff )

User Image
She was definitely not use to the chill of her new home. but she was more than willing to deal with it after all the drama of the fire in the swamps when she had shortly joined the pride that had to relocate because of the flames. lucky for Kurogake, she was about to get her distraction as she happened to be at the huge rock for the same exact reason she was going to it for. when she heard the lioness speak, her ears perked and looked for the source of the voice.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Kurogoke noticed the other lioness before too long and smiled at her. It was a lioness she hadn't ever seen before, which wasn't too much to say. Kurogoke didn't know very many and the pride was quite big. Though, even in the off chances of glancing about the faces of the pride, she hadn't noticed this face before.

"Oh! Hello there!" She said happily. All thoughts of cold had vanished from her thoughts for the moment. Oh boy, oh boy! A new friend! Of course, that meant she might mess up, and that she might make a fool of herself like she happened to do alot. Though, she couldn't really say she cared too much about making a fool of herself. She did get stuck a lot. Not as much, now that the pride had moved to a new area. But when the swamplands were still around and nice, she always got herself stuck and was always covered in mud.

Now.. She was just covered in dust sometimes. She rolled off the rock to greet the other properly. "I'm Kurogoke!"

samus x
Oh hey, I forgot about this too.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:50 pm
it didn't take her long to remember Kurogoke who had ran into her and her siblings before they had joined the swampies. seeing as she had been the first she had met in the pride, so Kijivu Dunia did not forget her since she scared her silly that day. " Hey i remember you. still scaring others on accident?" grinning, she had a bit of sass to her but she meant well in her teasing. " i'm Kijivu Dunia now. you can just call me Kijivu for short if you want." she was glad she ran into Kuro as she had yet to really make any friends.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:05 pm
Oh! Oh! Was it so? Was it one of the three siblings that she had met in the swamp lands? Oh this was interesting. Her eyes filled with excitement! "OH! You!" She said without really much else. Words wanted to come out, but all the followed was some high squeaks and squeals of excitement. She had ran into this lioness's brother not too long ago. "Are you and your siblings still accidentally being scared? " She giggled.

She know had an inside joke that she never thought about! It was the greatest moment of her life. She was acting as if she was a 16-year-old female that had just learned the guy she had a crush on now liked her too. She couldn't help but be filled with excitement at this. It had been so long! Too long! Everything had changed since the last time they had seen each other. "How have you been?" She was finally able to muster out.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:18 pm
Kijivu couldn't help but giggle at Kurgo and was glad she actually got the joke she had made. plus the upside was that she actually remembered her. " no we haven't had anymore of that." she actually enjoyed having a inside joke with someone and possibly a good friend as it seemed to her they both of them got along after their rough first meeting. " i have been well and have enjoyed adjusting to pride life." it had been a drastic change for her to go from rouge life to the life in a pride with traditions. " how have you been?" she was curious if Kurgo had been up to anything of interest since their last run in.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 pm
Kurogoke was more excited about it than she wanted the other to know, but her actions were sometimes hard to mask. In this case, one could see very clear that she was excited about this encounter. She was glad to hear the other was doing good and adjusting good. Things could be hard with new surroundings, but in this case it could be even more hard cause not that, but the pride was also going through it's own changes.

"I've been good, as well!" she said and wasn't sure if she should tell the other about her mate yet. Things were going better for her than she had ever thought. She decided to wait a bit before telling her any of that stuff. After all, it had been a while since they last talked.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:29 pm
Kijivu was happy to see her so happy and excited. it made her feel more at home to have someone she could call a friend around here. grinning like a goof, she was happy to be in such a good mood and to find her friend in one too. " im glad to hear that! so anything new i should hear about?" she wanted to hear more about was going on with her friend since it was clear to her that her friend was holding something back and she just had to know! " you know you can tell me anything."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:01 am
Man, here was her moment, but she still wasn't sure how to tell her. How excited she was about the idea and everything else surrounding it. She wiggled with delight and waited for a few moments before she said anything. She looked about like it was some sort of a secret before looking back at the lioness in front of her. "I.... found a mate" She said all excited like, but under control

Her feet stomped at the ground lightly, as she tried to control some of her excitement. After all, she didn't want to seem TOO excited. Even though it was definitely something to be excited about. She sighed at the thought and then looked back at the other. "anything you want to share?" She said asking to see if maybe there was something exciting she wanted to add. It had been a while since the last time they talked, after all.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:32 pm
Kijivu giggling like crazy at her friend. " that's awesome!! maybe this means i should start looking for a mate." laughing, she was just joking around as she had never put any thought into finding a mate yet. for now she was happy being young and single. though if the right male came around she was not going to object to settling down as it would be lovely to settle down with a mate. " there isn't anything special going on with me unlike you! you will need to tell me all the details." she didn't mind hearing all the great news that was going on with her friend as it made her happy to know things were so amazing for her. eventually she hoped she would have some kind of news to share herself but for now she had nothing special.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:37 pm
She smiled and shook her head. "I'm sure there's more than you're telling me! " She said with a giggle. It was so strange meeting like this, she was sure that the other lioness had left and didn't join them with the mountain search, but hey, she was super happy that it happened!

"I will have to tell you another time" she said with sigh." I should be getting back, it's getting late." She said with a smile. "Perhaps tomorrow we can catch up?" She told her, now thinking about that she had to get back to her mate, she was quite fatter than she had been when they first met, but she wasn't sure if the other noticed. It was the cubs that were inside her bell that were making her fat... and tired... and hungry now.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:45 pm
"oh yes we shall have to continue this tomorrow then!" she had barely noticed her friend's weight gain since it had been a while since she had last saw her. but she was more than happy they had bumped into one another and had a chance to talk. if she had noticed, she probably wouldn't have been shocked at all since of course the next step after gaining a mate was to settle down and have cubs. giving her friend one last grin, she went off to go find her siblings and go rest for the evening. oh could she not wait to tell her brothers who she ran into today!  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces