Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Reuniting of triplets (Neko, Icy, and Hope)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Sapphira is out doing some window shopping when she passes by Abhainn's spell shop. Stopping to gaze into the window, the small girl doesn't notice she's being watched.

After a few minutes the tall Asarlai opens her door and leans against the frame. She can tell by looking at her that the young looking Fae is the sweet and innocent type. She hates the sweet, but loves to mess with the innocent. "Somethin' I kin help ye with?"

Startled, Sapphira looks up at Abhainn and shakes her head. "No thank you. I am just looking at all of the pretty things in your window. Thank you for asking though and for your time." Smiling sweetly at the woman, Sapphira turns to go.

Her reaction and words make Abhainn laugh. She'd been right, this girl is sweet. Smirking, she pokes the back of Sapphira's head with her wand. "Oh no no, I'm not done with you. I've only just begun. I need a test subject for some new spells. I think you'll do just fine." With a wicked grin she lifts her wand, pointing it at Sapphira who's on the ground from the poke/shove.

Icy Serenade
Nekolulu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 am
User Image

Being bored at home, Zipporah decided that it was high time to go out and do something, anything... Maybe window shopping... or some window egging. She didn't know, but she decided she'd figure it out when she got there.

After making her way to the town where she liked to peruse, she saw a long lost someone in the distance. "Oh geeze... Sapph..." Snickering, she decided she was gonna go mess with her, until she saw that someone else was doing it! Racing up to her sister, she got between the two, glaring at the Asarlai "Hey... Who the hell do you think you are?!"

Senorita Hope

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

Zephyr leaves his home and decides to go into the market he needed eggs and other things . he notices other faes and two that were as blue as he was he walks for them and watches Asarlai~ " Hey what is going on here. Do you just attack your customers on the street like that what is wrong with you."

Senorita Hope

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:05 am
Abhainn snarls first at the female runt then at the male. "I wasn't attacking and she's not a customer. Leave or be my new guinea pig." She twirls her wand at him playfully. "Now shoo, both of you."

Startled by both of these strangers standing up for her, Sapphira smiles softly. But the threat makes her sigh. "Don't hurt them. They didn't do anything."

Abhainn rolled her eyes now. "I'll play with who I want to. Gang up on me now, but I'll get each of you." And with that she's gone.

Sapphira looks around wildly, unsure of where the Asarlai went. "Okkk...." Now she looks at the two who came to help. One looks just like her and one is really close. It creeps her out a little at first. "Thank you. Both of you. I'm Sapphira."

Icy Serenade
Nekolulu

BountifulHope87

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas