Reply Slytherin House
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Happy Sociopath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:37 pm
Hi. You all can just call me Z, if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:08 pm
Hi, I'm Evadine, you can call me Evi. I run the Suicide by Literacy Guild, and the only series roleplay I will do is hogwarts related roleplays. I usually run a roleplay series that started with Larmes Sanglantes De La France that all of the people who are apart of the series just call Larmes. It's based on the life of witches and vampires, mainly a witch turned vampire Mary Rachel and a vamprie Adrien.

I am in 8th grade, and am learnign French and Japanese. I got into honors french 2 for my year, and am working ot master japanese as easily as I did french.

I love playing Slytherin characters and when I saw the ad for this guild I had to join [thinking I would never join a guild from one of those adds, looks like I surprised myself.]

Evadine

Dapper Sex Symbol

..[Victoria]..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:44 pm
"Hello! I'm Victoria, or Vicki if you like. Nice to meet you all! Some details about me are posted in my profile, which I believe most of you will like."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:44 pm
Welcome to all new members. 3nodding  

Winter Ice
Captain

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:48 pm
Evadine

I am in 8th grade, and am learnign French and Japanese. I got into honors french 2 for my year, and am working ot master japanese as easily as I did french.

Are you learning Japanese from a teacher? For me languages officially started in 9th grade, and that was Spanish. But ever since 8th I've been self teaching myself Japanese. Well, welcome to the Slytherin House!

And, everybody else that's new, welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:12 am
Hello everybody ^^  

Addiction_Caterd

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:18 am
Greetings Addiction.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:36 am
Hello i'm Yenni and It is an honor to be a member of this wonderful guild! ^.^  

Princess_Yenni

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:57 am
Welcome to the Guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:18 am
..[Victoria]..
"Hello! I'm Victoria, or Vicki if you like. Nice to meet you all! Some details about me are posted in my profile, which I believe most of you will like."
You have an awesome profile!  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

LittleMy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:16 pm
hey there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:52 pm
Hey hey 3nodding  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Compeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:20 am
~ All... Late like. ~
~ I have no clue really how to describe myself. ~
~ Reading about Naythan's personality is describing my own... So xd ~
~ Yeah... So just read through that huge profile on Naythan, and you have me! I'm just not that big o.o ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:09 pm
Hello all biggrin

( Note: i'm completely obsessed with Severus Snape.. i'm married to him whee ... well at least in my mind i am.. ninja )  

SeverusSnapeLovesMe

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:43 pm
Welcome.  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items