Welcome to Gaia! ::

De Civitate Nocte

Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C Shop De Civitate Nocte (Under Construction...) 

Tags: Breedables and Changing Pets, Roleplay, De Civitate Nocte, Supernatural, Fantasy 

Reply ✥ De Civitate Nocte
De Civitate Nocte - Discussion (OPEN for posting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 pm
Yorugami

well I'm glad you approve! c: and I'm just glad to help!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:01 am
Hotarla
Yorugami

You really did so much in such a short period of time. <33333
I'm so thankful Q___Q Ahhhhhhh.....
if my upcoming out of country trip wasn't closing in...
I would be adding more stuff.

/so much stuff catching up to me all at once XD

I really like your writing style also.
So clear and to the point. Not much of that annoying fluff fluff words.  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla
Yorugami

You really did so much in such a short period of time. <33333
I'm so thankful Q___Q Ahhhhhhh.....
if my upcoming out of country trip wasn't closing in...
I would be adding more stuff.

/so much stuff catching up to me all at once XD

I really like your writing style also.
So clear and to the point. Not much of that annoying fluff fluff words.

If I can, I'll try to write a bit more today...c: maybe...xD I've got a few chores to do and a few other things...xD
out of country trip? O: you mean your trip to...Vietnam was it? or was that someone else...>3<

Well if you had wanted "fluff fluff" words, I would've asked you first...xD but from the moment I saw those outlines, I had the feeling that what you wanted was something clear and concise, just a sort of introduction to everything without having to deal with the confusion of complicated, "storytelling" words...xD If you had wanted a story, I'd WRITE a story...xD

Besides, all I did was copy and paste a lot of your outline, fix it up so that it looks all pretty...and that's it! XD;;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 pm
Hotarla

I think the post which could use the story telling and fluff-fluff words would be the CONFLICT POST
seeing as it's the story of the world. However the other posts are more for general info than story. XD

But yeah awesome job! 8D

Won't be doing much today in terms of Guild Updates because >>; I need to pack.
Will be going in a day...and I haven't packed at all. D: /tends to leave everything to last minute

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:33 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla

I think the post which could use the story telling and fluff-fluff words would be the CONFLICT POST
seeing as it's the story of the world. However the other posts are more for general info than story. XD

But yeah awesome job! 8D

Won't be doing much today in terms of Guild Updates because >>; I need to pack.
Will be going in a day...and I haven't packed at all. D: /tends to leave everything to last minute

well as we haven't really decided what the conflict is....xD have you gotten inspiration for that since we discussed it? xD

Well whatever I write, I'll post it here so no worries! xP you can check it all later...c:
tsk tsk, procrastination much? xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:35 pm
Hotarla

Nope I haven't thought about it.
X__x Spent all day yesterday at the mall trying to remember essentials for a trip
abroad....like personal hygiene products and possible anti-monsoon accessories.
And such and such...then going around looking for cheap ones.

>>; Yeah. Busy.

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla

Nope I haven't thought about it.
X__x Spent all day yesterday at the mall trying to remember essentials for a trip
abroad....like personal hygiene products and possible anti-monsoon accessories.
And such and such...then going around looking for cheap ones.

>>; Yeah. Busy.

BAHHH...XD well give me more details of the factions and districts and stuff...O: didn't you say they're sort of competing with one another? O: and are most of them originally human?
anti-monsoon? are there monsoons in...Vietnam? Ox *has no idea*

sounds like it! Ox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:01 pm
Hotarla

There's currently a typhoon there at the moment.
So probably a heck lots of showers and mud D:
I'm somewhat used to it since we get a lot of that here too.
But >>; you never know?

I swear I already talked about all of this to you XD
Something about that weird-out with Hunger Games?

Basically I'm not sure. : / Could use ideas for that.
Mainly in my head its just like real life.

Political Factions between a few parts of the City and mainly:
The District (legal business/Wallstreet) vs High Street (not so legal to straight illegal business, think Lad Vegas)

These are headed by 2 of the council members: Valdimir (Business Mogul Vampire)
and High Street Mafia Don/Queen, Mdm. Vivi the Succubus demoness.
It's a friendly competition between two immortals on which way is the better way to power and wealth.

Another conflict: Citizen Equality
Humans (Mundanes) are looked down upon as inferior and fragile. They are usually given only boring and low paying, easy to do jobs because they are perceived as weak and frankly not much use. Another person (all the NPCs are a part of the Council that rules the City of Nocte except Jutatsu, he's the orientation guy @ portal center) Xport, who is a human Talent is championing the cause of Mundanes being granted more respect. Xport also represents Talents in the council. Ideally this cause should be headed by the only human council member, Prof. Rokitansky, but he's like Switzerland. Neutral and he'd really not bother with stupid petty fights.

Last Major Conflict: Shifter Equality - Championed by Weretiger Caspian
The low of the low summarized by what you typed: Due to their lower caste in society, they are often only given jobs that befit their status, such as pets for the elites, servants, grunts, body guards, or even slaves.

Plus they are used in bloody gladiator fights that seem more like dog fighting (in rl) where they almost have no rights at all.

Neutral Parties:
This would be Father Time (he knows all but getting him to say anything concrete is next to impossible)
The Goddess/ed Lunacy and Madness are fairly neutral because she watches all of Nocte fairly. Although when buttered up enough Luna may grant favors to the lucky, while Maddie is unpredictable in her craziness and is likely to outright kill people if the mood suits her, or grant boundless wealth just because. (Basically Maddie is BONKERS)
Prof. Rokitanski, head of the School Area, basically is too busy being buried in books to care. He is of the learned profession more interested in facts and studying.

(The Police Duo are not part of the council either.)
Police forces are basically lead by Lady Justice, with the help of the mercenary group, the Knight Order of Vienosti lead by righteous angels (they feel they are always right and on the side of good even though sometimes they aren't...their views are too black and white no grays) headed by their leader the Angel Raguel.

The Elf King, Erynion doesn't reside on Nocte City, he leads another city on an island beyond Nocte called Laiquaninwa. There Denizens and Talents who are closer to nature can reside. He prefers to be at peace and would rather not interfere with Nocte Politics if he can help it. Think of it as another country but more into nature and basically like Elven cities and societies in Lord of the Rings.

FINALLY: Exiles/Criminals/Law breakers -
they get cast off into either to Mysts to be gone forever, or be permanently exiled into the harsh badlands. The Badlands can be seen as something of a desert, dark and dry with scarce resources. Little shanty towns built by the cast off and basically feeling much like the WILD WILD WEST with not much law and order. Every man for himself.

For other places: Please read the MAP thread. O w O

The Street of Gods is basically place to worship.
They think they are awesome but usually is too caught up with their self-importance to really do anything tangible, as long as they have the right to worship and freedom to believe...they don't harm the other areas. Plus their representative is the Goddess Luna/Maddie and yeah. XD Nuetral.

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:23 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla

There's currently a typhoon there at the moment.
So probably a heck lots of showers and mud D:
I'm somewhat used to it since we get a lot of that here too.
But >>; you never know?

I swear I already talked about all of this to you XD
Something about that weird-out with Hunger Games?

Basically I'm not sure. : / Could use ideas for that.
Mainly in my head its just like real life.

Political Factions between a few parts of the City and mainly:
The District (legal business/Wallstreet) vs High Street (not so legal to straight illegal business, think Lad Vegas)

These are headed by 2 of the council members: Valdimir (Business Mogul Vampire)
and High Street Mafia Don/Queen, Mdm. Vivi the Succubus demoness.
It's a friendly competition between two immortals on which way is the better way to power and wealth.

Another conflict: Citizen Equality
Humans (Mundanes) are looked down upon as inferior and fragile. They are usually given only boring and low paying, easy to do jobs because they are perceived as weak and frankly not much use. Another person (all the NPCs are a part of the Council that rules the City of Nocte except Jutatsu, he's the orientation guy @ portal center) Xport, who is a human Talent is championing the cause of Mundanes being granted more respect. Xport also represents Talents in the council. Ideally this cause should be headed by the only human council member, Prof. Rokitansky, but he's like Switzerland. Neutral and he'd really not bother with stupid petty fights.

Last Major Conflict: Shifter Equality - Championed by Weretiger Caspian
The low of the low summarized by what you typed: Due to their lower caste in society, they are often only given jobs that befit their status, such as pets for the elites, servants, grunts, body guards, or even slaves.

Plus they are used in bloody gladiator fights that seem more like dog fighting (in rl) where they almost have no rights at all.

Neutral Parties:
This would be Father Time (he knows all but getting him to say anything concrete is next to impossible)
The Goddess/ed Lunacy and Madness are fairly neutral because she watches all of Nocte fairly. Although when buttered up enough Luna may grant favors to the lucky, while Maddie is unpredictable in her craziness and is likely to outright kill people if the mood suits her, or grant boundless wealth just because. (Basically Maddie is BONKERS)
Prof. Rokitanski, head of the School Area, basically is too busy being buried in books to care. He is of the learned profession more interested in facts and studying.

(The Police Duo are not part of the council either.)
Police forces are basically lead by Lady Justice, with the help of the mercenary group, the Knight Order of Vienosti lead by righteous angels (they feel they are always right and on the side of good even though sometimes they aren't...their views are too black and white no grays) headed by their leader the Angel Raguel.

The Elf King, Erynion doesn't reside on Nocte City, he leads another city on an island beyond Nocte called Laiquaninwa. There Denizens and Talents who are closer to nature can reside. He prefers to be at peace and would rather not interfere with Nocte Politics if he can help it. Think of it as another country but more into nature and basically like Elven cities and societies in Lord of the Rings.

FINALLY: Exiles/Criminals/Law breakers -
they get cast off into either to Mysts to be gone forever, or be permanently exiled into the harsh badlands. The Badlands can be seen as something of a desert, dark and dry with scarce resources. Little shanty towns built by the cast off and basically feeling much like the WILD WILD WEST with not much law and order. Every man for himself.

For other places: Please read the MAP thread. O w O

The Street of Gods is basically place to worship.
They think they are awesome but usually is too caught up with their self-importance to really do anything tangible, as long as they have the right to worship and freedom to believe...they don't harm the other areas. Plus their representative is the Goddess Luna/Maddie and yeah. XD Nuetral.

Yeeeeah no monsoon weather here...xD closest thing we have to water are a bunch of lakes...xD

Hurrr I see...Ox so it is a lot like real life, just a lot of mini conflicts between certain parties here and there...O: maybe there should be one thing that connects all these conflicts together? I dunno...xD its not really Hunger Games since not all the districts are like "at war" with each other, its just like one district against another, while another district is competing with another...Ox

Maybe, apart from this "mini conflict among the factions/districts" you can have one larger, main conflict? O: maybe something that only the Council/Neutral parties such as Father Time and the Goddess can judge? O: I dunno...><

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:27 pm
Hotarla
Yeeeeah no monsoon weather here...xD closest thing we have to water are a bunch of lakes...xD

Hurrr I see...Ox so it is a lot like real life, just a lot of mini conflicts between certain parties here and there...O: maybe there should be one thing that connects all these conflicts together? I dunno...xD its not really Hunger Games since not all the districts are like "at war" with each other, its just like one district against another, while another district is competing with another...Ox

Maybe, apart from this "mini conflict among the factions/districts" you can have one larger, main conflict? O: maybe something that only the Council/Neutral parties such as Father Time and the Goddess can judge? O: I dunno...><

Yup. We have two seasons. Hot and Hotter + WET XD

Yup. XD That's why I don't really have THIS BIG CONFLICT!
>>; Can't think of one yet.
And no one has any concrete suggestions.
I'm always better at building worlds than doing an actual storyline. XD

I.E. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. /shrug

Anyways the central core of the shop and the world is basically when humans comes through the portal, integrate themselves into Nocte (via the various pathways: Mundane, Talent, Denizen (majority of the citizens), Celestial or Shifter)...and then become a Prominent person in the world. Via jobs or whatnot.  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla

Yup. We have two seasons. Hot and Hotter + WET XD

Yup. XD That's why I don't really have THIS BIG CONFLICT!
>>; Can't think of one yet.
And no one has any concrete suggestions.
I'm always better at building worlds than doing an actual storyline. XD

I.E. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. /shrug

Anyways the central core of the shop and the world is basically when humans comes through the portal, integrate themselves into Nocte (via the various pathways: Mundane, Talent, Denizen (majority of the citizens), Celestial or Shifter)...and then become a Prominent person in the world. Via jobs or whatnot.

OH you poor thing! XD we have proper seasons and weather here in Canada...YOU SHOULD COME! emotion_dowant LOL

Well, just from an outsiders point of view, that's what I think...xD that its all very confusing with all these mini conflicts (from what you've already said, there's three main mini ones)...Ox the lines between good and bad are kind of sketchy, and there's like...several shades of grey...xD

I think what needs to be done is to determine the different sides...Ox right now, it doesn't seem all that clear cut...xD;;

Just a though, are most citizens of Nocte human? or were ONCE human? O:

And there sort of IS one thing that connects all the different sections of Nocte together...and that's The Train right? O: because another thing that should be done (in my opinion) is to tie in, not just the section of the main city of Nocte, but all surrounding areas of Nocte, the Elf island, the wildlands, badlands...and whathaveyou...O: so that they can all have interaction with one another, not just via the Train but via the main city....? I dunno...Ox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:46 pm
Hotarla

Canada is so far away XD plane fare would be insane.

Those are mainly the setting piece and not conflicts.
You know how in the real world in some countries women are less respected, or blacks are denigrated.
Or that these is problems with the healthcare system in some societies.
Basically this is just background social information.

So if you have a character who is a shifter, you know that as a character you will be given less equality and this is your role. But then you can have personal growth using that problem.

I need a main conflict (can't think of one yet) like let's say A Syrian war or maybe a huge Government SCam of embezzling funds which affects all walks of life. That one I don't have yet. O___o

But you need the minor conflicts to set, the background of your character types first.

Didn't you read what you typed? XD In the introduction outline?
How people come into Nocte via a protal......read the TRANSFORMATION post
it is all there. Neatly explained via outlines.

Yup. The TRAIN is the main modus of transport to get everywhere.
This is maintained by the Council but mostly run, day to day by Vladimir's corporation.

But you still have cars, bikes and such for inter-city transport.

Imagine the real world continents. Everyone within a city can go anywhere within the city by
getting a car, walking, and whatnot. Here in Nocte you can even use flying carpets or your own wings.

But to get to another continent, like the badlands/Elf City, you need to take a cross-continental
trip. In RL you take planes, but in Nocte since flying is a very dangerous thing to do between the continents due to the mysts, only the TRAIN can have safe passage.

i.e. you wouldn't drive a car across the oceans. XD You would either need a big boat or a plane in RL.
Same with Nocte...but it's just the train at this point.  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla

Canada is so far away XD plane fare would be insane.

Those are mainly the setting piece and not conflicts.
You know how in the real world in some countries women are less respected, or blacks are denigrated.
Or that these is problems with the healthcare system in some societies.
Basically this is just background social information.

So if you have a character who is a shifter, you know that as a character you will be given less equality and this is your role. But then you can have personal growth using that problem.

I need a main conflict (can't think of one yet) like let's say A Syrian war or maybe a huge Government SCam of embezzling funds which affects all walks of life. That one I don't have yet. O___o

But you need the minor conflicts to set, the background of your character types first.

Didn't you read what you typed? XD In the introduction outline?
How people come into Nocte via a protal......read the TRANSFORMATION post
it is all there. Neatly explained via outlines.

Yup. The TRAIN is the main modus of transport to get everywhere.
This is maintained by the Council but mostly run, day to day by Vladimir's corporation.

But you still have cars, bikes and such for inter-city transport.

Imagine the real world continents. Everyone within a city can go anywhere within the city by
getting a car, walking, and whatnot. Here in Nocte you can even use flying carpets or your own wings.

But to get to another continent, like the badlands/Elf City, you need to take a cross-continental
trip. In RL you take planes, but in Nocte since flying is a very dangerous thing to do between the continents due to the mysts, only the TRAIN can have safe passage.

i.e. you wouldn't drive a car across the oceans. XD You would either need a big boat or a plane in RL.
Same with Nocte...but it's just the train at this point.

pfffffft....ah well its a thought...xD

Sorry, its just...my brainnzz...xD *shutdown*
So most everyone used to be human, except maybe some of the main NPC characters? I mean, even the NPCs (most of them I think) used to be human...O: (not sure about Father Time and the Goddess though).

And ah I was gonna say something else...xD but never mind...xD I think I'm getting an idea, based on what you said at your art thread...O: I was thinking that instead of a magical threat, maybe a threat that has always been around but noone's ever given much thought to it? I'm talking about the Mysts! They surround all the areas of Nocte and its other landmasses and yet noone really knows much about them right? Maybe something is about to change...the Portal isn't working properly (maybe there's too many people coming in at once or none at all sometimes, or, at other times, not working at all, sort of flickering on and off), maybe whatever is happening in the Mysts is not only affecting the balance of the landmasses but flipping it on its head (like OMG is that a glimpse of the sun I see!?). And because of all this, the different factions of races are creating groups of their own people to go out into the Mysts to find out what is wrong?

And oh, here's an idea! What if the Mysts were created by the desires, the wishes and the nightmares of the inhabitants of Nocte and its surrounding areas? Ox Because whenever and wherever there is conflict, there will always be wishes, or desires or nightmares. And since Nocte is a magical place, those desires and wishes and nightmares began to physically manifest as the Mysts...if you think about it even the Goddess, with her two sides, is in a sort of conflict with herself! In other words, the Mysts is created by everyone who's ever lived in Nocte and as long as there are people living there, they will always be there!

I don't know, its just a thought...Ox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:26 pm
Hotarla

So most everyone used to be human, except maybe some of the main NPC characters? I mean, even the NPCs (most of them I think) used to be human...O: (not sure about Father Time and the Goddess though).

And ah I was gonna say something else...xD but never mind...xD I think I'm getting an idea, based on what you said at your art thread...O: I was thinking that instead of a magical threat, maybe a threat that has always been around but noone's ever given much thought to it? I'm talking about the Mysts! They surround all the areas of Nocte and its other landmasses and yet noone really knows much about them right? Maybe something is about to change...the Portal isn't working properly (maybe there's too many people coming in at once or none at all sometimes, or, at other times, not working at all, sort of flickering on and off), maybe whatever is happening in the Mysts is not only affecting the balance of the landmasses but flipping it on its head (like OMG is that a glimpse of the sun I see!?). And because of all this, the different factions of races are creating groups of their own people to go out into the Mysts to find out what is wrong?

And oh, here's an idea! What if the Mysts were created by the desires, the wishes and the nightmares of the inhabitants of Nocte and its surrounding areas? Ox Because whenever and wherever there is conflict, there will always be wishes, or desires or nightmares. And since Nocte is a magical place, those desires and wishes and nightmares began to physically manifest as the Mysts...if you think about it even the Goddess, with her two sides, is in a sort of conflict with herself! In other words, the Mysts is created by everyone who's ever lived in Nocte and as long as there are people living there, they will always be there!

I like the use of the Mysts for a central conflict.

However XD it doesn't work to make the Portal go down because,in the core of this place, it is a B/C Shop that sells characters for people to RP. These characters get created and pop into Nocte via the Portal center, wherein they slowly undergo a transformation to be a citizen.

O___o putting it down would kill the entire shop. (I mean it might work for a future event in the shop where we can temporarily shut down sales to have a story event happen) but as the primary conflict it doesn't work. Maybe as an episode.

............and I have no intention of ever getting the sun into Nocte XD so having that central problem would be...well, a problem for me. It would destroy the shop concept I worked hard to create of having a land drenched in darkness forever.

Ooooh I could use that idea for the mysts. O x O Just needs refining. I think it's something staffers should know about, but the general populace doesn't. However maybe there have been many ventures and theories by the citizens of Nocte throughout history that says the mysts are formed by the people's dreams/nightmares and thoughts. Which is why it's so dangerous to venture there as sometimes what's in the deepest parts of your subconscious is more dangerous than anything actually real.
(copies paragraph for consideration into the MAP THREAD under MYSTS)

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hotarla

Hotarla

Crew

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:42 pm
Yorugami
Hotarla

I like the use of the Mysts for a central conflict.

However XD it doesn't work to make the Portal go down because,in the core of this place, it is a B/C Shop that sells characters for people to RP. These characters get created and pop into Nocte via the Portal center, wherein they slowly undergo a transformation to be a citizen.

O___o putting it down would kill the entire shop. (I mean it might work for a future event in the shop where we can temporarily shut down sales to have a story event happen) but as the primary conflict it doesn't work. Maybe as an episode.

............and I have no intention of ever getting the sun into Nocte XD so having that central problem would be...well, a problem for me. It would destroy the shop concept I worked hard to create of having a land drenched in darkness forever.

Ooooh I could use that idea for the mysts. O x O Just needs refining. I think it's something staffers should know about, but the general populace doesn't. However maybe there have been many ventures and theories by the citizens of Nocte throughout history that says the mysts are formed by the people's dreams/nightmares and thoughts. Which is why it's so dangerous to venture there as sometimes what's in the deepest parts of your subconscious is more dangerous than anything actually real.
(copies paragraph for consideration into the MAP THREAD under MYSTS)

Okay, maybe not shut it down then...xD I had no idea the Portal system was that important...xP and no sun either...xD that was just an example and I was really expecting it to happen anyway...xD

Hrmmm...how about the Mysts affecting the fabric of the world and the state of mind of the citizens? O: Some like this:

"However, in recent years, crime and corruption have reached an all time high. More people are being sent to the Badlands, more shifters becoming feral. Then there are the dreams, really nightmares, that plague the citizens of Nocte, driving them mad. Whispers of rumors and half-truths say that this is doing of the Mysts, the shadowy miasma that lurks on the fringes of Nocte. The lines between dream and reality are beginning to merge and there is nowhere safe anymore..."

And maybe citizens are starting to see things lurking out of the corner of their eyes but when they look again, there's nothing there, everyone is starting to get spooked and stuff....O: And this won't affect the characters you're "selling" since the users/roleplayers would be entering Nocte knowing that there's something wrong (although maybe not the character's they're roleplaying), but not knowing the entire truth of what is causing this to happen...O:

✥ De Civitate Nocte

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff