HiroShinMozas
Captain

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 pm
King Kartwright (c) vs. ????? for the Totalitarianism Championship! Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:30 pm
The crowd roars with cheers as Land Of Hope And Glory hits the arena! It must be time for their King to enter the arena! Yes! Here he is! King Kartwright! Kartwright arrives on a mobile thrown with the LWL Totally Awesome Championship around his waist and a paper crown on his head. He drives the throne all the way down to the ring. He hops out of it happily and enters the ring after climbing up the steel steps and wiping his royal boots on the apron. He stretches his arms out far and wide, shouting "OOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAH!" to huge cheers from the fans who bow down to their King. He asks for a microphone and begins to speak into it using all the power of his voice.

Kartwright: "So I have a mystery opponent tonight? Well that's all cool because King Kartwright is always prepared to take on anyone and everyone! Yeah, that's right, snap into that everyone! King Kartwright doesn't care who you are, whether you are on a Saturday Show or a Tuesday Show, the results will be the same! Oh yeah! With my opponent falling in defeat infront of the King of everything that is totally awesome, ME, the Totally Awesome Champion! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:11 pm
User ImageA voice spoke out over the cheers of the audience. "You think you can topple me?!" There was a thunderous thud, "I will fall, but it wont be in defeat." Another thud, "When I fall, it will be the end of you." Another, louder thud. This time the ground shook with it. "For I am the biggest there is!" Another final thud shook the arena again. "Aaron Fatsuuuuu.....moto..."

Just then Aaron emerged from the curtain onto the stage. He was enourmous... He looked to be as wide around as he was tall, and every bit of him jiggled as he moved. He stood on the stage and stomped a foot down sending another ground shaking thud through the arena. In one hand he held a massive foot long buritto. He took a huge bite from it and headed down the ramp towards the ring.

Aaron had a following, but he was not as well known in the wrestling world, and the crowd did not expect much from a man so blatantly FAT! But he ran, swiftly for a 600lb. man. He was forced to climb the stairs though, as he did not have the flexibility to get into the ring on his own. Once in the ring, Aaron found himself an empty corner and set his buritto down. He turned back towards King Kartwright. "I'm going to flatten you. It's going to hurt. So sorry."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:56 pm
The King sighs and has a look of disgust on his face as this huge, fat man wobbles his way towards the ring eating what looked like dog poop in a bread wrap. Yuck! The competition is so thin for The King that LWL is now finding random fans to throw at him, judging by this guys size! A King deserves real competition! Not some fat, blubbery, slow slob! Look at the state of this guy! He can't even enter the ring without some assistance! How embarrassing for him!

Kartwright: "So my challenger tonight is the guy I saw working in Burger King earlier as I drove to the arena. You see, you'd never see King Kartwright eating in a dump like that or crap food like that. King Kartwright only snaps into the finest of cuisine! King Kartwright only dines in the fanciest of restaurants, prepared and cooked by the greatest cooks in the world and served by the finest waiters that money can buy. My body is my temple! By the looks of you, your body is just a dumping ground for all the random crap that nobody wants any more!"

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm
User ImageAaron chuckled at King Kartwright's insults. He'd heard them all, and worse. They no longer bothered him, just as the boos of the audience no longer bothered him. His eye twitched. Ding, Ding, Ding! The bell rang; but Aaron remained in his corner. The only action he preformed was to squat down, reaching one hand to the floor as he settled into his 3-point stance. A remnant from his life in the NFL, he had trained for years to work from this position, and felt comfortable enough in it to remain there as long as it took.

Cartwright

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm
Kartwright stretched in his corner as he looked across the ring at his huge competitor. Look at him squatting! See, he can barely stand he's so fat! Kartwright can't believe what the bookers have resorted to! I guess since Kartwright has already beaten everyone that there is to beat, they have to pay the first fat guy they see to challenge The King! Kartwright understands the need for his Royal Highness, himself, to be seen on the show no matter the cost but they are down to local jobbers already?! Oh dear! Kartwright has enough of stretching and charges towards Aaron, aiming a running knee to the face while he is in his corner.

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm
User ImageAaron was more than happy to let Kartwright assume he was a local jobber. He was exstatic when the champion took off in a charge for Aaron from across the ring. When King Kartwright was at the center of the ring, Aaron exploded forward. He wasn't fast, but he exploded from that stance like an offensive lineman. In 3 bounds Aaron would have reached the center of the ring himself. Aaron's only purpose was to slam the bulk of his weight into the charging champion.

Cartwright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:48 pm
WHOWA! Kartwright charges forward, but before he can do anything, Aaron rams his huge amount of fat into The King! The King flies five foot high into the air before falling to the mat on his back. Ouch! Kartwright holds his back and grimaces, looking at the huge man. That jobber just got lucky is all! The King reckons that wasn't even an attack! That was just moving!

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:21 pm
User ImageAaron continued forward, moving on towards where King Kartwright had landed. The fat man would leap forward, looking to bring his massive weight down across Kartwright's body with a Fat-a** Leg drop! Aaron was bigger than any jobber, and he was going to prove it no matter the cost, even aother man's health

Cartwright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 am
The King rolls out of the ring as Aaron sorta kinda jumps a little into the air for his legdrop! He stands outside the ring and looks at the big man.

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:33 pm
User ImageAaron hit the mat with a ring shaking thud. Kartwright had rolled to safety, probably saving his career. Aaron scowled at the champion for a moment before rolling over to start getting back up to his feet.

Cartwright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am
The King must use his quickness to his advantage as Aaron struggles to get up! He leaps on to the apron and attempts to use the ropes for a extra high diving legdrop to the back of Aarons head as he gets up!

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:30 pm
User ImageAaron was almost to his feet, pushing himself up, when Cartwright's leg came crashing down against Aaron's head. His body collapsed abd he grunted, but the blow dazed him and left him limp.

Cartwright

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 am
The King struggles away, trying to push Aaron on to his back, but he is too big and too heavy! The man will not budge! Damn it! Kartwright can't cover this guy while he is dazed, limp and weak! Ain't this just Sods Law in action right here, right now?! Hmm, Kartwright rethinks his next move. He sits on Aaron's back an attempts to make him humble with a Camel Clutch Submission!

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 am
User ImageAaron was pretty much helpless to stop King Kartwright from pushing on his side. If he had been aware, he would have chuckled, as Kartwright's actions were tickling the fat monster's side. When King Kartwright climbed onto Aaron's back he'd feel like he was sitting on a moon bounce. Beyond have to reach past all of Aaron's fat, and finding the right chin, Kartwright would be able to lock in the camel clutch. It would be Kartwright trying to stretch Aaron that the champion would have trouble, because that pain would draw Aaron from that stupor and send him thrashing about trying to shake Kartwright off.

Cartwright

LWL Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces