Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:50 pm
When people try to force tarot readings (AND SPREADS) on you. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Bringing this here so it doesn't derail the other topic.

Nearly every Saturday. They're actually training me to be a storyteller so right now they place me as assistant storyteller when they need the extra help when we get a bunch of people.
We have two different games we run. One's more focused on vampires (though in the summer it gets loosened up to all creature types) and I'm playing a mummy in that game. And the second game is more focused on mages but werecreatures are allowed and I'm playing a were-mountian nyala in that one.

Last night was a crap ton of fun. That storyline is that time has been ripped apart and we're trying to fix it. So when we run out of time in one timeline everyone but me and two other guys have the possibility of having to switch characters and one of the other guys had to switch and play a cross dresser and it was so hilarious watching him play that character. I've been watching and waiting seeing if anyone is ever going to get any of my old characters.

Ah good idea.
Our LARP, Swordcraft, runs every Friday and then there are some special weekend games every couple of months. The weekend games are part of an huge epic storyline intertwined with the storylines of all the characters and people, whereas the Friday night games are open to the public (somewhat) and we usually get people showing up in the hundreds. We get a lot of new players on the Friday nights so we usually just run mini siege-type storylines. In the summer we can get over 500 people showing up and when that happens it's like an epic game of capture the flag. Best workout ever.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 am
iKillCaustic--uKillMe
Ah good idea.
Our LARP, Swordcraft, runs every Friday and then there are some special weekend games every couple of months. The weekend games are part of an huge epic storyline intertwined with the storylines of all the characters and people, whereas the Friday night games are open to the public (somewhat) and we usually get people showing up in the hundreds. We get a lot of new players on the Friday nights so we usually just run mini siege-type storylines. In the summer we can get over 500 people showing up and when that happens it's like an epic game of capture the flag. Best workout ever.

Oh wow. I don't know how I would deal with getting hundreds of people. I was overwhelmed when we visited this other game because we couldn't get on campus and there was over 20 people at that one. But of course the storytellers weren't that good at that one and the players ended up overthrowing the storyteller a couple months later. cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Oh wow. I don't know how I would deal with getting hundreds of people. I was overwhelmed when we visited this other game because we couldn't get on campus and there was over 20 people at that one. But of course the storytellers weren't that good at that one and the players ended up overthrowing the storyteller a couple months later. cat_rofl

There's probably only 100 or so that go to the weekend games. Sadly I've never been able to go because if it's not in an awkward place to get to, I'll be busy or something like that. It sucks majorly.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 am
I'm so uber excited right now!!! I found a translated pdf for Clow card readings. Using the stuff from the website that I found all the card meanings from that went down years ago! emotion_awesome
And now I should probably start getting ready for work.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 am
Oh that's so cool!  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 am
I'm back again! Yay me! And I'm leaving my browser up so I can't go back into hiding.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:53 am
smile  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

HalloweenPinkamena

Demonic Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:31 pm
ello  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:11 pm
What's up?  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

HalloweenPinkamena

Demonic Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:30 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
What's up?

Nothing much how about you  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 am
So my brother downloaded a bunch of music by Two Steps From Hell. I never thought in my life I'd ever hear my mum tell me to turn the music up because she wanted to listen to it.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 am
Pinkamena Diane Pie_1
Nothing much how about you

Same drama different day

iKill: Man I wish my mom would have that reaction. I used to have to skip through like 2/3 of my music library when I would pick her up from work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 am
iKillCaustic--uKillMe
So my brother downloaded a bunch of music by Two Steps From Hell. I never thought in my life I'd ever hear my mum tell me to turn the music up because she wanted to listen to it.

I get that every now and then with my mother. if were in the car she likes to turn it up to the point where the windows are shaking  

HalloweenPinkamena

Demonic Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:41 am
Pinkamena Diane Pie_1
iKillCaustic--uKillMe

I get that every now and then with my mother. if were in the car she likes to turn it up to the point where the windows are shaking

Parents are weird like that.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games