Submit

Melanie Aria Ratford

Magical Astronomer

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm
It is with great sadness that I let everyone know that the BBC has announced that Matt Smith will no longer be the Doctor after this year's Christmas Special. crying

BBC - Blogs - Matt Smith announces he is to leave Doctor Who

Matt is by far my favorite Doctor..... When I found out that he is leaving, I burst into tears.... I know, I knew this was coming, but I didn't want it to come so soon.... I know, I'm forgetting that regeneration is 1 of the only things that has kept the show going for 50 years, but I can't help but be sad. I love 11, he's quirky, kooky, childish, and still very mature. Not to mention my massive crush on Matt, which, would have never of started if I hadn't started watching Doctor Who as avidly as I do.

And as the entire Whovian community starts bringing out their lists of people that they see fit enough to be Matt's successor, I can only think of 1 person that I would like to see pilot the Tardis. And that person is Eddie Izzard.

So, with all that being said, what do ya'll think about this news? And who do ya'll think could pilot the Tardis after Matt leaves?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:45 pm
I'm sad, Matt is my favorite Doctor too. But, it wasn't unexpected, I kind of knew this was coming.

I just hope that the new doctor isn't a woman, I think that would ruin it for me, but you never know with Moffat.

Ergo Kortina

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Melanie Aria Ratford

Magical Astronomer

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:11 pm
Ergo Kortina
I'm sad, Matt is my favorite Doctor too. But, it wasn't unexpected, I kind of knew this was coming.

I just hope that the new doctor isn't a woman, I think that would ruin it for me, but you never know with Moffat.

Well, Moffat has already decided that the 12th Doctor will be announced as early as next month seeing as that's when they'll be filming the Christmas special...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:45 pm
I'm also sad that Matt is leaving :c

Hopefully when he goes...it won't be too depressing like with the 10th ;u;  

mushwoomy

Friendly Fairy

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

iDoctorWhovian

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:33 am
I am sad to see him go, but i give him a farewell because hes still young and now he has a DOCTOR under his belt, > biggrin heh. If the doctor ever became a woman i think all the women watching it would quit >.> even female companions are a pain in the arse sometimes..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 pm
I'll miss him but was expecting it. Excited to see what the next doctor will be like. Each one brings a new flavor to the series. This season is the 50th anniversary so everything will be ramped up for it. Excited!!!!  

GeminiKizzy

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Toxic_Kissez16

Profitable Millionaire

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:28 pm
I am sad that he is leaving. My favorite Doctor is David but Matt was still very interesting to watch. He is very entertaining.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games