Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivynian
Vice Captain

Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:20 pm
"The scarab will not avail you in the Underworld, " He did not reach limb to it or get too close. The devices of the aspects of Destruction had been part of his study and relearning. "It's bite is for the living. The dead it cannot ensnare. "

"As for the Dragons, they are no more or less welcome than any other. They are still alive. But who knows? Their claws are fearsome and could have some offer against the dogs. Or between you talk to any of the aforementioned immortals with more connected to the dying lands. "

"Or if they'd want anything in trade."

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm
"I see it fitting challenge, and I accept." She lifted her fingers, and the scarab buzzed abruptly back to perch on her hair again, among the ornaments already there. "So it seems we both have what we desire - at least for now. Is it a fair bargain?"

Ivynian

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ivynian
Vice Captain

Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm
"By all accounts. "

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:14 pm
Phaedra inclined her head in his direction. "Then we are agreed." There was that smile again. "I do so enjoy giving people what they want."

She did, however, give him a thoughtful look. "And you fare well? I've some vested interest in your comfort; as dear to my Emperor, so dear to me. As yourself, not as some pretty tool to be used as a patch and set aside." The words seemed to surprise her as they escaped; it was clear she had not intended to be quite so candid about her feelings.

Ivynian

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ivynian
Vice Captain

Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:37 pm
"So far I fare well, excepting the use of my station does give longer pause then I was led by my own writings to remember. All things fade and lessen, however we woudl rail against the dying of the light."

He quirked, lifting an eyebrow, equally surprised at the loss of the usual perfect smile and slope of shoulders. Something closer to heart was always odd. But maybe not entirely so. Those who'd made it through the near Ending...they had wounds that brought more weight to being careful. To valuing existence and others in the face of the not so forgotten face of Nothing. "I trouble that he is not whole balanced yet. Creation is no use to me, we are not lovers. We need things to be...settled. Correct. Equal parts prey and predators. Even so for you...what is one city, indeed? One city for such a woman is like one pearl for a necklace- elegant, but begging where are the rest to decorate such a bosom and throat. "

"And our others are missing, near to being as forgotten in this life as they were before. Our Black Gallant is thin, not enough members for the old and perilous dancers. The old games. War, Plague, Famine, Envy, Lust, Greed and Sloth, Anger, Hate and Pride. They used to be merry riding, swaths of curses as our banners in Cavalcade. Once a golden palanquin bore you, willing thralls sweating and crushed slowly under its weight. "

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm
"He will reign again," Phaedra said, her eyes narrowing to slits. "Whole and held, no easy prey for them." The words ended in a growl that time, not a purr, and her tail lashed violently for a moment before calming. She would never forgive those who had laid their foulness upon her Emperor before His time, and tension was writ large in her frame.

"Sh'khin and Bazyli I know... War walked, once. I heard his voice, but briefly. Even Famine and Plague I have not seen in this new Age." Her jaw worked fr a moment. "The others were not again new-born, to my knowledge. They should be." Loneliness crashed upon her like a wave, and her eyes flashed at Aris in brief fury, that he should see her thus undone, even if only temporarily.

Ivynian

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ivynian
Vice Captain

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:23 pm
The consort was no, more comfortable the closeness than the goddess, yet it felt like they needed it. Both of them. Narrow the margin of the realms that were left to their part of the cycles. Abandoned into rampant creation where the continuous spring of new life and innocence didn't choke only on the sudden virtue that there was a surplus of space.

They needed a recovery from it, something to spark her offense and sense of play and his adventure and goading, and he had one in mind- "If not born anew, then new born. Guess you'll just have to get yourself some kittens off the dragon when you have him along in your tents."

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 pm
She stared at him for a moment, caught between wild laughter and the continuing grip of that fury - then the laughter won out, but it was a narrow thing. A near thing, and she made sure that nearness came across in the sharpness of her gaze, of her gestures. Strangely, though, it was not the choice of partner that had given her greatest offense.

"-I do not wish to think that they could not return as they were," she murmured. "That we could be so... so fallen, so weak, when Charity - Charity - walks the world enfleshed, divine. How her, and how not Lust? How Mystery, and not Envy?" There was a hot bile in her throat. "He did not shape us to fail."

Ivynian

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ivynian
Vice Captain

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:58 am
"Those who were meant to toast Gehenna with the final blood of worlds as Chaos was renewed. " Aris gave a firm nod. No, there was never expectation that our 'allies' would have proven the most absent and weakest of the pantheon.

"We have a plan, then. Seeds to sow before we sleep." He considered long a moment, looking to the distance. "I will see about our old courts. The do not much exist, I expect, in even ruined pieces after all that has happened. But something should be done. A place aside, for us and ours, from the trials and walkings of Charity and her ilk. Panoply and calvalcade in colors, shapes, and songs grande."

He straightened, inclined to the goddess in due, crisp respect, "If there is news, a voice will be sent. Gratitude for a finer hour than has been in too long."

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:54 pm
"It is well," she said, at last, swallowing her bitterness, though it burned all the way down. Still, she could and did smile at him, charming and sharp. "Even in the long game, one needs excitement now and then - a change of pace, to keep one invigorated. I will tip Underworld's star from these fingers into His own, blaze alabaster to ash with the touch of it." The sentence ended in a purr as she moved towards the door, an energy in her as if she could not wait to spring free into the puzzle set before her.

Ivynian
THE LATEST REPLY LOL well anyway - idk if you wanted to do a formal 'quest outline' with post requirements but I'm ready to proceed if you want to <33

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ivynian
Vice Captain

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am
Q U E S T - Greed

[ Stars in Golden Paws ] Stealing the Council Star given Underworld.

• At least one scene/post (joint or solo) - make preparations to go to the Dead Lands. This is no small undertaking for the protection of any not a god, if Greed plans on taking others beyond herself on this venture.

• At least one scene/post (joint or solo) - Traveling to one of the entrances (Mouth, End or Root). If *possible* approach Reyna about interacting with Sotiris, the Guardian. In either event, the ghosts of the long dead aoide guardians the Cerberei have taken up their posts at each. If you can get Reyna signed on, Sotiris will have to dominate the Cerberi at the entrance to get it to listen to him (no easy task at Babe stage, and he'll need Greed's help). They are not friendly, and do not approve this uninvited visit. This can be circumvented by creativity of trapping them / bribing them with cakes they can't eat (last unicorn skeleton). If you really feel like circumventing, Having the 2nd underworld along will be the invitation to get Phaedra's party through. If that is chosen, place that rp as a joint between the prep and this one. The encounter, good or bad, with the Cerberei must be its own encounter.

• At least one scene/post (joint or solo) - The council star is cached in the robes of the Underworld. There are curtain stone formations that hold it in the Elysian Fields section. A danger going here will be for those walking it to remember their purposes instead of being lulled into the bliss, celebration and forgetfulness that is paradise. Every hour here is increasingly harder to resist the effect, and depending what Phaedra brought to mine the walls of another god's body it will take a few hours.

• At least one scene/post (joint or solo) - The star is won, but now the Goddess must get herself and any others out with it still in tow. Regardless of whether she has the second underworld with her or not, the ghosts of children, seeing so sparkly and lovely a lady, steal the star and want to play hide and seek. They will listen to Valyrmora after a fashion, but not right away. All is bliss and a game to them, and they no longer know fear. If Val is not with Phaedra, then she'll have to play their game, or one of her entourage, and they'll return it.

[ R E W A R D ] :

A second council star. The IC clout of stealing from the Underworld. IC more clout in making a request of Destruction if handing over the star to him. A custom Floox?

Sosiqui

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces