[OOC] Pack Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyota-Wasomaji

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 am
User Image

All announcements will be made here by one of the leaders.

Please do not post in this thread unless you are one of them.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:19 am
5.26.2013 Somehow I forgot to make this thread when I started the pack, so here are the pack announcements!

I want to start off and apologize to everyone in this pack of mine. It slowed down dramatically and that is completely my fault. I put this pack up without the third leader, thinking I would have been able to get him quickly and that just wasn't the case. Because of the lack of Mintaka as our third Baraza, I will be changing the leading structure through a meta that will occur sometime this year as well as adding a new rank.

Also, a few things within the pack information and the constellation quest will be streamlined and simplified to make it all easier to understand. I reread it recently and was kind of dumbfounded at how badly worded some of it is. The owner's list will also be getting a redo, so please make sure to get those pups in if you haven't done so yet.

- Quaji

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:08 pm
5.26.2013 Part II

A lot of things have been rewritten and added today.

I've added the entire history of the pack, all the way from its founding to present. I've rewritten the ranks to explain them a little more clearly, a map has been added, High Moon Point has been added as a point of interest in the list of places in the packlands, and a few things with births, the Bath and some breeding specifications have been rewritten to make more sense. None of the ranks have actually changed, just so everything is clear. I just expanded on them. The information about joining the pack will be changing a little as well to make it a little easier to understand in the near future. Also the information about constellations will also be changing soon too. Each Comet will still need to have a constellation, but the one week wait to return will be removed for all current and future litters.

- Quaji

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:36 am
5.22.2014 In regards to the JRP changes, the N'W will not require any sort of joining ritual to get your wild dog or familiar certed, simply being approved is enough. However, you will still need to post a constellation to become a full member. The constellation information will be revamped in the months to come. Also, as I forgot to mention when familiar certs became available, familiars in the N'W can be certed on the pack cert.

- Quaji

Nyota-Wasomaji

Nyota-Wasomaji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 am
7.14.2014 With the first ORP done, the N'W's meta is just beginning. We still have several wild dogs to give away and many more adventures to come. Next up will be a pack hunt!

A rare white (albino) zebra has been spotted among a herd passing through. Such a rare sight is said to bring good luck to the pack that eats from it, especially the hunter who downs the beast. One has been seen in the pack's lands several generations ago, but the pack was unable to down it. The Howlers are definitely excited for the pack's hunt and a chance to show off their skills in front of everyone. They're not the only ones that are excited. The entire pack is buzzing and alive, with everyone wondering when they're going to start this great hunt!

There are also quiet whispers, just heard under the chirping of crickets, that there is a pride of lions that have made their homes on the Nyota's southwestern borders and came from beyond the mountains. They haven't caused any trouble yet so the Baraza have little reason for concern. Some are calling them lazy, some understand that the pack is still small and cannot police their entirety of their borders at all times.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:32 am
2.12.2015 It's been a long time since I've touched this pack and I'm sorry for that. ;__; With becoming a god colorist, taking the reigns in the Bonelands (with Meep's much appreciated help) and getting the Mlima up and running, I haven't had the time I used to devote to this. If you are interested in possibly co-owning with Mia Sharra and I, please toss me a PM. I'm mainly looking for someone to brainstorm with (or just bounce ideas off of), that's all. It's not an intense amount of work and beyond that, I don't expect anything else.

That being said, I'm looking to get a meta started, even if it's just a simple ORP with some prizes. I plan on doing something similar to the recruitment project I ran in the Mlima Tuokoa for those still interested, but unable to join for varying reasons. I'm going to be running a small contest here shortly, mainly to try and come up with another rank that I'm drawing a blank to. So I guess keep on the look-out for those?

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:17 pm
2.7.2016 I'm taking the opportunity that this is still in the pack sub-forum to let everyone know that this has been an amazing journey and I'm thankful you all were here for it! I apologize for not disbanding this sooner. It had been something I had been heavily considering for some time as I need to put my available GAIA time elsewhere. I hope everyone manages to find new and exciting things for their wild dogs to do! <3

I would like to mention that I have no intention of re-banding the Nyota-Wasomaji and would like to request that no one do. This was my first pride/pack and I believe my first I/T as well. It holds a special place in my heart and always will. I'd rather carry the memories of my time with it and move on to bigger and better things. <3

A bit of IC-information to an explanation as to why the pack disbanded (ICly).

The Baraza was never able to recover from the Great Shaking. Even with some guidance from the God of Seasons to Alnilam, it wasn't enough. The pack was slowly withering, few rogues joining, births slowed to a crawl and with members aging, Alnilam grew desperate. Some blame her for what happened, putting faith in a god beyond their Mothers three, while some do not shoulder the blame entirely on the starry Baraza. One thing is for certain, the pack is gone.

The storm destroyed all, thunder and lightning set the sky aglow and soon the plains as well. Fire burned, forcing what herds remained to flee the flames or be consumed in them. The packlands hardly had time to recover before the ground shook once more. Cracks formed and it heaved. Baraza Alnilam was one of those lost to the earth. All that remained was her ancestor's silver collar.

The remaining wild dogs fled the uncertain ground, heading south and out of the lands and into the roguelands. The packlands were lost to the earth, their homes reduced to rubble and all of the stories carved on them gone.

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games