Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
D.G. Radio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 pm
Matasoga
Daemongrave
Matasoga
Ah, yours arer excluded. That's what threw me.
I uh... Didn't see anything in the rules about posting a second time. Can I do that, or would this not count?
Well 10th Poster, you tell me. We have a winner.

Ah, wonderful. I'm on one hell of a quest, right now, so rest assured the prize will be put to good use. I shall await your trade request, and thanks for hosting this.
Well I wish you good luck on your quest, might as well have some inspirational music to the top.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:21 pm
Daemongrave
Well I wish you good luck on your quest, might as well have some inspirational music to the top.

I feel like I owe this thread a little something, what with winning that contest. So let's see what's in my favorite's list.

Does anyone else like showtunes? I love this one, even though I'm pretty sure the musical is fictitious. I promise you'll laugh. I'd rather show you the show's version, but it keeps getting taken down from YouTube. If you like, you should be able to search it on Hulu.
Ce N'est Pas ma Faute
This one might be disqualified, since it isn't straight music, but here y'go.
Dead Giveaway
How are we on remixes? And Lavender Town? I have three. Take your pick.
Lavender Syndrome
Lavender Town Reorchestrated
Lavender Town Eulogy

So... Any hits? Anyone like this? Anyone want more like this? Anyone want more from me, but not like this? Anyone want me to keep my music to myself?  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ryruko

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 pm
Daemongrave
Thank you, stay tuned and spread the word and I might just have another contest happen soon.

Roger that! I'll be waiting!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Matasoga
Daemongrave

I feel like I owe this thread a little something, what with winning that contest. So let's see what's in my favorite's list.

Does anyone else like showtunes? I love this one, even though I'm pretty sure the musical is fictitious. I promise you'll laugh. I'd rather show you the show's version, but it keeps getting taken down from YouTube. If you like, you should be able to search it on Hulu.
Ce N'est Pas ma Faute
This one might be disqualified, since it isn't straight music, but here y'go.
Dead Giveaway
How are we on remixes? And Lavender Town? I have three. Take your pick.
Lavender Syndrome
Lavender Town Reorchestrated
Lavender Town Eulogy

So... Any hits? Anyone like this? Anyone want more like this? Anyone want more from me, but not like this? Anyone want me to keep my music to myself?
I'll look into them and they should be on D.G. Radio. And to answer your questions: Yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no.

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:20 pm
New contest here which I like to call Blackjack, and it is a very challenging game somewhat unless your lucky enough on the first try. Winner gets 100k but here is how it works. All you have to do is roll two twenty sided dice. the first dice must be twenty and the second dice must be one. If you get it the other way around you will be awarded with half of the prize. And let the contest begin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am
Daemongrave

Hey, Daemongrave, sorry for disappearing on you for a bit, irl intruded. I'm getting an error message on DG Radio, tried the video on its own and also got the message, so it may not be us.

Just pm me with where I start and what you want me to do.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm
jellykans
Daemongrave

Hey, Daemongrave, sorry for disappearing on you for a bit, irl intruded. I'm getting an error message on DG Radio, tried the video on its own and also got the message, so it may not be us.

Yeah I wasn't quite around either, I was busy setting the device that controls peoples minds.. I mean uh... I was feeding my goldfish...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 pm
Daemongrave
jellykans
Daemongrave

Yeah I wasn't quite around either, I was busy setting the device that controls peoples minds.. I mean uh... I was feeding my goldfish...

Mhm....and just what WERE you feeding them? Hmm?  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 pm
jellykans
Daemongrave
jellykans
Daemongrave

Fish Food! What else would they eat?! It's a valid excuse! :scream

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:46 pm
Daemongrave
jellykans
Daemongrave
jellykans
Daemongrave

Mmm, I see, it was the piranha again!  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 pm
Daemongrave

Something different - warning, it has some foul language.

The Lonely Island - Semicolon (rap on, of all things, grammar....)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 pm
Daemongrave

Here's another unusual one, in a very different way -

The History of YouTube by The Gregory Brothers (YouTube Comedy Week)  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm
Daemongrave

I like this one - Rewind YouTube Style 2012  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 pm
This isn't my usual style of music, but it's done so well - [FULL] Jonathan and Charlotte - 2nd Place - Britain's Got Talent 2012 Final  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Daemongrave

Aged Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 am
jellykans
Daemongrave
jellykans
Daemongrave
jellykans
Daemongrave

Mmm, I see, it was the piranha again!
Actually their sharks with lasers, about 3 of them name betty, john, and magdaros destroyer of worlds, and they like WAIT A MINUTE?! I'm not telling you my plans. emotion_donotwant

The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff