Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm
She beamed lightly at him and tilted her head to the side "how about you? How are you enjoying the party?" She asked politely before licking her own ice cream once more "well, if it counts for anything you do pull it off well" she informed him. "Nice to meet you and a very suitable name" she grinned. "Care to join me under the shade so our ice cream doesn't melt before we finish it?" She asked him and frowned lightly was she talking too much she wasn't sure.

Styrie

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm
“Ah, yes, I am enjoying the festival,” he said with a grin. The smile deepened as he confessed, “Although, all I’ve really done has been sitting in the sun.” Another few licks of his ice cream. “Thanks for the compliments. It’s nice to meet you, too. And I must say your name is rather pretty, Xylia.” At her next question, Skye looked around. His ice cream was already becoming runny, so her idea was probably a good one. “It looks like there’s a tree over there that’s providing some shade.” He took a few steps towards it. “Let’s hurry before our ice cream melts.”

StarshineAngel01

Styrie

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:59 pm
She nodded her head and took a few quick steps towards the shade "it would really suck to loose our ice cream to the sunlight" she said licking the bits of ice cream that was starting to get runny and trail down her hand. She took brief pauses to lick the ice cream trailing down from her hand to her wrist. The ice cream was cooling and filled her tastebuds but the sun was melting it quickly. "Oh and thank you" she answered.

Styrie

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:20 am
User Image Astraea was bored, she hadn't really gotten out much given she was too busy tending to her garden but she had to, she had to be social sometime and so, having heard about this guardian appreciation thing she decided to finally go and see what it was about...and because she knew that if she didn't her best friend would not be happy about it.

As she entered the beach area she must admit, her fellow Fae have done well to accommodate everyone and be the best hosts anyone could ever want but as for her...well...she didn't really know if she should be here or not, sure she wanted to come see what Iris had asked them to do and all but she just never was one for celebrations, well, not this sort anyway, she would rather just sit at home and tend to her garden but apparently she wasn't going to so she might as well help out where needed if able.

User Image

Ophelia had been bored, standing around with a drink in hand and...well...doing nothing but looking at all those who were there and wondering why she was, it didn't seem like Astra was going to be turning up so why was she still sticking around? She started walking around to see who was there and was about to just leave when she spotted the red and white Fae and rushed over to her "Astra, you came!" She said as she put her cup down on the nearest table and dragged her into the gathering of people.

"'Lia! Hi!" She said smiling at her friend "I had to come, something told me you would never forgive me if I didn't" she said as she was dragged into the throng of Pae, grabbing something to eat as she went.

"Now we can start on trying to find you a man!" She said as she started to look around and see who would be the perfect candidate for her.

"Lia! No! *She said as she dragged her friend away "don't you dare! I did not come here to be put on show! Please, lets just have fun? If I happen to find a guy to talk to or, in the event he may actually want to end up going on a date with me, then that is my call but please, lets just hang out together alright?"

The demon sighed "alright, no man hunting for you, got it, lets go sit on the beach, it has been a while since we have just had a good long chat" she said saw her friend nod and as she grabbed something sweet to eat for both of them and went to find a place for them both to just sit and talk.

((If anyone wishes to interact with either of the girls just quote me.))  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am
Tartara Seabreeze

Straightening from his half bow, he nodded slightly to the faun. "Oh? I'd think I would rather like a favor from you, my dear lady." He fluttered his crimson wings slightly, quite enjoying his conversation with two gorgeous females. The guardians were certainly looking out for him tonight to allow him such luck. "The pleasure is all mine, but truly..." The fae shook his head, his smiling softening. "I could never give those beautiful names such disservice by cutting them short." He gently took the offered hand and attempted to lift it to his lips to give it the softest of kisses on it's backing, should the female allow the touch. "Amadorine." If he noticed a ring, he gave no sign of it, letting the hand slowly slip from his fingertips. He turned back to Serendipidy. "I'm not entirely convinced it would be an exaggeration. Fifteen minutes into the festival and you already have me here." The fae chuckled warmly, allowing his amber eyes to linger upon her chocolate brown. "Would either of you ladies like to join me in one of these amusing games they have set up? The pae put such effort into putting these rigs up, and no one seems to have touched any of them." Perhaps win them a prize... Tristen had no real ulterior motive however, he was not looking for self gratification. Rather, his aim was to make sure the two ladies had the night of their lives.

Amadorine laughed and shook her head; the Fae seemed harmless, a bit flirty but that was never a bad thing. And the look on Dipidy's face was completely worth it, as her sister had turned a lovely shade of red in the cheeks and a grin was clearly trying to be held back to a more polite smile.

Serendipidy was completely gushing on the inside. She wasn't one who normally went around on dates or anything, and although her minde had drifted breifely to the Erote she'd been paired with (huh... she wondered if he was doing well), she was enjoying the very kind attention. The idea of spending the day with someone other than her sister... this was supposed to be a bonding time with them.

As if reading her mind, Ama nudged her sis forward a little. "Actually, if you wouldn't mind showing Dipidy around, Trist, I would be most thankful. There are quite a few more Pae around and I'd like to see if I know anyone." She shot Serendipity a smirk and whispered in her ear. 'It's fine, enjoy yourself. We won't be separated like that again. Promise.' With that, the Faun gave the two a wave and started walking off in a direction, not really sure where she was going or why.

(If anyone would like to interact with Ama, just quote me please! -^^-)  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image

"Come on, Aunt Ag!" She said to the pink Goddess who wore a cloak over her body, hiding her wings and head "and take that cloak off! It is a beautiful day! Don't wear the cloak! No one is going to look at your wings!" She said as she saw the Goddess stop and back away a little, turn around and started to walk back from where they came from "alright, bad choice of words" she sighed as she ran back after her aunt and pulled her back towards the festivities. "I'm sorry! But please, just stay for a little while? Please?"

User Image

Ag stopped at the entrance to the beach and shook her head "sweetheart, sorry, but no, I can't, I came out but hanging around here with all these others...please can I just go back and see my mother?" She asked, knowing what the answer would be but still, she felt safe with her mother, she wasn't wanting to cause a scene here and if she stayed she felt she would when this was an important gathering for the Guardian not for her to get into some argument with the Pae.

Lust sighed "you know I won't let you so please, just for a little while, stay with me?" She asked as she held out her hand to her aunt, her aunt gingerly taking it "thank you" she said as she led her over to a table of refreshments.

((If anyone wishes to interact with either of the girls just quote me.))  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Styrie

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:28 pm
“No problem.” Skye smiled. Socializing was proving easier than he thought. He sat down carefully, managing to not spill his ice cream on the ground. Then, he looked up at Xylia and gestured to the space next to him. “I haven’t seen you around the City. Although, since I don’t really walk around unless I have to, that’s not too weird. I’m not much of social butterfly normally, but I suppose events like this are pretty nice. Fun even. At least, they are in moderation. It’s a great way to meet new people.” Skye pause for a bit before continuing sheepishly. “I’m not rambling too badly, am I?”

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm
Xylia carefully sat down beside him with ease and gently successfully sitting without spilling the rest of her runny ice cream. She was hoping that the shade would slow the melting process down. She licked at the ice cream running down before glancing over at him "well, that's probably because I'm just fairly new here and I figured I get out and make some friends" she told him politely. "I don't think many angels do walk around I mean with having wings and all. I don't walk too much either" she told him and smiled lightly shaking her head "no you aren't..earlier I thought I was rambling too much" she admitted. She extended out her legs and crossed them at her ankles.

Styrie

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:51 am
His smile only grew at his reward for his efforts; the spread of crimson upon Serendipidy's face. Oh yes, the Love fae was a pro at this sort of thing. He had made many a pae -female and male alike- melt in his company, with his charming smile and soft words. Amadorines words though pricked a bit of sadness into his eyes. "Oh? I would be honored to show the Lady around, but it deeply saddens me that you must go." Sadly, the faun was already waving farewell. He had no time to try and convince her to stay. Luck was a fickle thing, taking just as much as giving. It was demonstrated perfectly now as one beautiful pae left while leaving one more. He turned his gaze back upon the pae, sadness gone once more in favor of his usual gentle smile. "I do suppose however, that means I can properly focus upon you." In one smooth movement, the kiss marked pae held out his arm for her to take if she wished. "If it pleases you my dear Serendipity."

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
The princess looked around as she entered the festival grounds, noticing how different this celebrations was from the Valentines one. That would make it safer and more enjoyable, she hoped. After all, this was the first public event that she and her husband would be attending since then, discounting that awkward situation in the forest. She was really glad that they made up after then, and, despite only hesitantly accepting to come with him, also glad that he had asked her here. Perhaps they could create a happier bond than the one Hymmnaios had created.

Stopping, she wondered just where Aquos could be waiting. She hadn't been that late.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 pm
User ImageRose had heard of the festival and was excited, she would be able to meet new people and enjoy the sun and such at her leaser. She knew why it was being held but she was more interested in free food than converting people. She nodded to the fairy that greeted her and wandered along smiling, as she looked at the booths.

Seeing one with a large pot of Cocktail Hot-dogs, she grabbed a plate and started piling the miniature hotdogs onto it. She grabbed a few more form the pot and started to eat them as she looked around trying to decide what she should once she was finished eating.

:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff