Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zuberi allowed the gentle mountain breeze to flow through his mane as he stood atop the cliffs. Looking down he could see much of his new home, including what looked like some animals he'd never seen before. In his heart, he felt a heavy weight, almost like a stone were lodged inside him. But in his mind, he just wanted to explore this new place! It was so much different than anything he had ever experienced before.

Just looking down at the ground gave him a sense of adrenaline he'd never felt before. Inhaling a deep breath of the mountain air, his conflicted thoughts began to show across his face. He was smiling, yes, but his eyes ... told an entirely different story.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image
Nyota was walking up a hill, to a higher part of the mountain territory. This is where she liked to sit, breathe the fresh, crisp air, and just think, maybe even sit there, with closed eyes but not sleeping, maybe some would call it meditating, and she guessed after a while, that was true. After what had seemed like a while, she reached the top of where she wanted to be. She saw a nice spot to sit or lay, and walked over to it. She sighed a happy, yet longing sigh. She plopped down onto the ground, and started to think. Think about everything. About her new home. About her new friends and old friends she had met when she was rouge, she missed them too. She sighed again. She wished everyone she met, never left here. Her eyes had a look of longing in them, for all her old friends to be here, with her. Nyota wondered if they would all get along.She just kept thinking all these thoughts, all the while breathing and looking down on the busy pride lands.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm
It took him a while to realize he had company. Being so high up on the mountain, he hadn't allowed the thought of company to occur to him. But soon the lioness' breathing began to mesh with his own, and his mind slowly caught on to the new lion beside him.

Slowly he peeked over, noticing that she was remarkable in color, though her fur was a little bit less fuzzy than his own. 'She must not be from here ...' He thought to himself, debating whether he should go over and make himself known. From his view point, it would seem she hadn't noticed him either. At least not yet, good thing or not? He wasn't entirely sure. But the longer he stood here, the more he felt awkward about the entire thing. If she had seen him - what exactly was she thinking about him?

"You look new to these parts! Is that a fair assumption?"

Wincing his eyes closed, he stayed with his back to the lioness. Unsure of whether he wanted his awkward conversation starter to forever be related to his face.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm
Nyota opened her eyes at the male voice. She looked up to see someone standing with their back to her. "Yes, i am."She stood up and walked around. She wanted to know his face. She smiled as she saw his face. It looked kind, like hers. "My names Nyota, whats yours?" She asked cheerfully.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm
Siri shrugged his shoulders in stress as the female decided to come closer. It wasn't that he didn't want her to ... or maybe it was. He didn't really know what he wanted anymore. Everything was a giant puzzle in his mind. The things he knew he wanted, and the things he thought he needed? What was he supposed to do with himself? He sighed, and his frown was visibly there as he responded.

"Siri - Siri'moyo"

He dipped his head in a solemn greeting before taking another glance at the newly appointed Nyota. "Forgive me for my rudeness, i'm not really the social type. I just ... didn't want to appear ruder by saying nothing." His paws were digging silently into the dirt at his feet. Small little holes began to form under him as he tried to mentally gauge his nervousness.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:47 pm
Nyota smiled shyly but sweetly, and looked at him sincerly. "Well, thats alright if yor not social...Im just trying to make a few friends here is all...." She shrugged and plopped back down. She felt comfortable with Siri and she didn't really know why. She just did. Nyota wondered if she should use her new name. She decided not to, just in case that wasn't how things went here. Nyota's attention was then directed to his paws. She became lower the ground by lying back down, so she couldn't help but notice the males paws digging into the ground. She said nothing about it, it might be rude to.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm
"Friends huh?" He remained facing forward, his focus still on the animals grazing below. It caught him a bit off guard as the female settled in beside him, though oddly he was grateful as well. Usually when he told people how strange he was with others, they would turn tail and run. But instead she'd actually taken a seat next to him.

"So you're Nyota ... you're new ... and you're looking for friends." Siri allowed a small laugh to escape his lips as he dared take a peak in her direction. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh. Its just so strange that you're so far up the mountain with those standards! I mean, i'm usually up here all alone so I just assume not many others know about it." A slight pause slipped between the duo. "Hey wait! The path up to this part of the mountain is really well hidden! How did you find this place?"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Nyota shrugged a little. "I don't really know how i found it honestly...I was just exploring mindlessly and came across the path. It looked like a nice spot to relax so i followed it, i never even took notice of you!" She laughed a little. "I met up with another friend of mine not long ago, I met her on her naming quest." She smiled, proud of Thulile. Nyota looked back up at Siri and sat there a little dumbstruck. She really liked his face, and she had no clue why. She quickly looked away.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm
Her silly confession allowed Siri the opportunity to let out a free laugh. It was ... comfortable to say the least. He smiled happily at her, and finally turned his body a bit to face her more directly. "You sound a lot like me." His usual straight face slowly began to crease into a weak smile. "The first time I found this place .. I got lost for like three days!" He laughed once more, and covered his face with his paw. "The pride had just moved here and I was looking for a place to relax. I ended up stuck in this area for days before I figured out how to get back down." Taking a glance out of the corner of his eye he took notice of Nyota's hurried glances away from him. It was kind of cute ... in a weird way.

"Wait! You already have a friend? I thought you said you were looking to make some?" Confused for a split second, Siri quickly realized his stupid mistake. "Oh! You're looking to meet more friends. I see!"

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:32 pm
Nyota nodded and grinned, laughing a little too "I..think i could find my way back! And yes, i am looking for more friends! The more the marrier right?" She giggled again a bit. Siri was really nice to talk to, and she kept finding herself getting lost in his face. She also really liekd his laugh, it was a little awkward, but it was nice nontheless.

Depawsit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:39 pm
Siri narrowed his eyebrows at Nyota and put on his most serious face.

"Are you really, really sure about that?

I mean, I didn't think i'd get lost either and ..."
Allowing his voice to trail off, he found it harder and harder to his face straight and in the end he ended up doubled over in laughter.

"Sorry! I can't help but laugh at myself. I mean I got lost, for three days!" His raspy laughs continued for a few minutes before he finally found himself capable of holding it in.

"Well, I guess if you're looking for friends ... I could be your friend? I'm kind of awkward and a little weird, but if you're OK with being friends with someone who gets lost a lot ... then i'm your man!" Now grinning from ear to ear Siri motioned over to Nyota one last time.

"So what do you say?"

Bloo Starr

We can end this one soon, and if you're interested in moving further with a mate plot - I could start up another RP for them C:

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games