Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
something to ease nightmares

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kubedgirl

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 pm
my brother is going through a horrid divorce that's giving him nightmares. it's so bad that i've begun having dreams about his nightmares when i stay over there. can somebody recomend something that might help him be able to sleep, i'm really worried about it and don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:14 pm
Citrine and amethyst are good gemstones
Lavender satchel in the pillow case

keeping a dream journal, in which he solves the conflict present in the nightmare may also help, or even what his subconscious is trying to tell him with this frightful vision.

Judging by the description he is giving himself the dreams, but for your part you may also want to try shielding or a salt circle around the bed to protect from the nightmare transfer you are talking about.  

oceantail

kubedgirl

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 pm
oceantail
Citrine and amethyst are good gemstones
Lavender satchel in the pillow case

keeping a dream journal, in which he solves the conflict present in the nightmare may also help, or even what his subconscious is trying to tell him with this frightful vision.

Judging by the description he is giving himself the dreams, but for your part you may also want to try shielding or a salt circle around the bed to protect from the nightmare transfer you are talking about.

thank you very much. i love my brother and i don't like seeing him like this, so i really appreciate it. on my end though, could you explain shielding a little. i'm still new to the craft and don't fully understand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:40 pm
Shielding is basically a meditation in which you envision yourself protected by a barrier. You can use fire, bricks, ice anything that tickles your fancy. The important part of this exercise is to build a firm barrier that will protect you from unwanted energies, entities, etc. That is it in a nutshell. if you find one shield isn't effective you can try adding layers of shields. you may need to renew them more often when you start and devote more time to them, but eventually you should be able to call up your shields at will. If you are having further troubles with shielding let me know, I am sure either myself or other members of this guild will be more than willing to help you.  

oceantail

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff