[JRP] From the swamps to the mists [Kozo x Lihau]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm
The swamp home lands were gone. Kozo's family, her pride, they'd all left for something better in the mountains. Kozo had journeyed with her brothers and sisters of the pride but found the mountains to not feel like her home. Her heart. Not like her swamps had felt. She'd slowly but surely drifted from her home and entered another spirit journey of her own. She'd crossed hot planes and thick jungles one her aimless way. Along the way she stumbled into an area thick with mists and what the lioness could only describe as spirits. No she was no seer but Kozo had been raised in a very superstitious pride. A life time of beliefs tended to stick with a lion. She was careful where she walked trying her best to not disturb this land and the possible spirits that dwelled in the spiraling mists. Kozo was careful.

The funny thing about mists is that when an area is thick with it and has rocks the rocks tend to be very slippery. Sure Kozo was built for treading the swamp muds but walking on the moist rocks was a whole nother ball game indeed. Kozo found her self slipping before it was to late. She stumbled, slipped and slid in to a babbling brook below.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:54 pm
Such clumsiness could have attracted the attention of any of the critters lurking in the mists. Lucky for Kozo this critter was Lihau, a fellow lion whos home was in the mists. Lihau had been watching the lioness for some time determining if she was to be a threat or just a passing by lion. That was until she slipped and found her self in the brook. Lihau's knight in shining armor default took over from there and he was by the lionesses side in no time. The lion pawed at the fallen lionesses side.

"Are you alright?" He tilted his head some. Quite concerned.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm
Suddenly there was a form near. She could feel the paw which at least meant that it had to be another mammal. It was asking if she was alright which made Kozo feel that who ever was prodding her must not be of the bad sort. Slowly the female turned her head to confirm a male lion.

"I suppose so," She moaned. She tried to get to her paws but found a sharp pain. Kozo winced and paused.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:04 pm
"Mind if I take a look at that?" The knight in shining armor aura was set to max seeing this female wince. Lionesses just seemed to be incapable of wrong doing to Lihau. He probably should have had his guard up a bit more but this lioness just didn't feel dangerous. Lihau was now down to Kozo's level examining the paw. He didn't wait for her response.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm
Kozo didn't pull away when Lihau lowered him self to her level. She stayed put and watched him quite curiously.

"I don't think its anything serious.." She tried to get up again. The pain shot down her wrist but it was not as unbearable as before. Most probably because Kozo had been expecting some sort of pain. She was up at the very least but she was holding her paw up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:14 pm
Lihaus eyes were still on the paw in question. He was sure she would probably be alright eventually but also sure that Kozo probably would need some time to heal up. The lion frowned. Should he take her back to the dens was now the question he was going over and over again in his head. Leaving her out here to fend for her self could be harmful or even fetal for this lioness. Clearly she was not one used to such a terrain.

"I don't think you should push your self for a week or so... That isn't bad now but it has potential to be pretty bad." The lion sighed. He wasn't sure what the rest of the pride would do with him bringing back a stranger to the dens but the lion sure wasn't going to leave Kozo out here on her own.

"You, uh.." He was still battling with the idea.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:43 pm
Kozo took a seat. She held her paw upright and gave the male a questioning look. He looked like he was thinking a little too hard about what it was he was trying to say. The female just watched him intently for a moment.

"You look like you're stuck on a thought there friend," She tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:48 pm
It was true. Lihau was stuck on the thought or rather, debate, on whether or not he wanted to bring this female back with him or just fade in to the mist and leave her. It was a hard thing to think. He could easily leave her but it would ride hard on his sense of right and wrong. The inner battle was getting to be to much for the lion.

"Well... erm .. you kind of stumbled upon certain territory miss. And well I am at ends if you are trust worthy or .. well if you're not," There was no need to explain what territory she'd stumbled upon. The location of the dens were well secured in the mists.

"I want to take you back with me but ..."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 pm
This lions odd way of explaining things had Kozo smiling. So he wanted her to go back with him? It was kind of sweet.

"Well what makes you think I want to go back with you anyways. I could be doing just fine out here thank you very much."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:50 pm
"It doesn't look like you are," Lihau was quite amused with this lioness.

"Well... If you rather I can just leave you be miss."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm
Kozo looked to Lihau and back to her injured paw and than back to Lihau. He seemed honest enough. Really though Kozo felt that she should be the one to question this lions motives. There had been tales of prides she heard about on her name quest that abducted females for their own selfish purposes. Or prides that even sacrificed other lions. How did she know she wasn't being lead to her doom. Than again, this lion could have taken advantage of her now if he so choose and there didn't seem to be any bleeding signs of evil vibe wise. Still.

"How do I know you're not going to lead me to my doom if I follow you," Kozo turned to lick at her injured paw.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 pm
"Well I r.... I didn't really think about that. I suppose neither of us can trust on.. another? " Now Lihau was confused. It was true though this female had less reason to trust him than he did her. It really confused the male.

"I umm.... Well...:"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:56 pm
Kozo couldnt help but giggle at this male going over the facts one by one in his head all over again.

"Oh dear.. I didn't break you did I? Anyways. I am willing to trust you if you're willing to trust me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:58 pm
Lihau paused for a moment his head still hurting from the circles it was going around.

"Trust is a mutual thing I suppose. Well... Alright.... I trust you. So I suppose that means you should trust me and follow me than. That is if you'd like for some one to look at that paw for you. We have... lions that can look at that for you." He turned his back on the female and started for the mists only to pause for a moment to look over his shoulder.

"I will go slow but it is up to you if you'd like to follow," The mists were already swirling over his pale frame. Lihaus pelt made him almost perfect for disappearing in to the mists.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:00 pm
Kozo nodded.

"Alright than.... You lead the way and I will follow." With that the former Swampy found her self following a stranger in to the deeps of the mists. It was only than that she realized she had not gotten this strangers name nor had he gotten hers. Kozo was some how okay with this . At least for now.

Word Count: 1350  
[IC] Ukungu Mfumaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff